• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Quarantined and bored - plots inside!

defenderofberk

And... We're doomed. Fun times.
Hello and welcome to my thread! I hope you like it, and if you do or you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

A little about me:

• I'm always willing to double and I'll often request it, especially if it's a fandom role play.
  • I like to write in multi paragraph, semi lit. I'll generally expect my partners to try and match it, or at least give me something to work with. I love hearing about your characters thoughts and feelings, as then I can get to know them like my own!
  • I can write as male and female, but not as non-binary or transgender.
  • I'll usually ask for mxf or mxm and I'm willing to play both, as well as platonic. I might do fxf; you'll have to convince me though!
  • Trigger wise I'm pretty lax, but I do have a few unusual ones. It shouldn't be an issue though, but you can ask me in pm if you're interested.
  • Grammar wise I'm pretty lax too, I'd just like it to make sense! Text speak IC and numbers instead of letters does annoy me though, unless it's a large number.
Writing sample:
Lileath stood in an immense walk in wardrobe, flicking through various outfits as she mused about what to wear. A delightfully fluffy towel was wrapped around her under the revealing silk robe she had donned once she had dried off from the shower, a light belt keeping it all together. Her feet gently padded on the polished wood floor as she moved from one section to another, dismissing the idea of wearing a dress and moving onto her suits. Tracing the fine fabric of her various blazers with her manicured fingers, she pursed her lips as she considered the different colours and styles. Choosing her signature black, she took out the matching trousers and white shirt, the outfit tailored not to swamp her natural curves.

Chucking the damp towel on top of the door that separated the wardrobe from the rest of her apartment, she got dressed into the comfortable outfit, smirking slightly as she looked at the full length wall mirror that stood opposite the entrance. Despite the sheer madness of her life she wasn’t covered in any scars unless one counted the dark mark on her left forearm, although it was now hidden by her outfit. She did not do so because she was ashamed of it however, as just like the other members of the inner circle she considered it an honour to be marked for greatness by their Dark Lord, but simply because it would’ve made the outfit look very peculiar to have her arms left bare.

Picking out a pair of pointed but plain black leather boots, the heel on them moderate but not obnoxious, she finally turned her attention to her still slightly damp hair. She had recently dyed it metallic white again and she twirled a loose strand of it while she considered how to style it this time. She liked having it braided, especially in combat, but that only really looked good with dresses and some wizard robes. She could have it up in a high ponytail she supposed, but she usually reserved that for when she was in her father’s presence due to him apparently liking it, although she found it rather irksome. By all accounts she was unlikely to see him tonight anyways as Bella had bragged about him inviting her to dinner, but she hadn’t bothered to confirm it. If her father wanted to speak to her she’d know about it, so there was little point in interrupting whatever he was doing. Deciding just to have it down, she used her wand to dry it and then applied product to ensure it remained glossy and in place. It covered her ears until only the very bottom could be seen, part of it coming down to frame her face but most of it cascading down her back. Checking herself over in the mirror, she put her wand back in her inner blazer pocket before picking out a gold watch, the only piece of jewelry on her aside from a hidden necklace under her shirt, the two top buttons undone as she wasn’t wearing a tie.

Finally walking out the wardrobe, she thought over what she was going to say one last time as she exited her exquisite apartment, locking it behind her with both a key and her wand. Wards stopped her apperating directly into or from the flat but it never really became an issue as she could just walk outside and apperate from there. Calling a lift to the top floor, she nodded to the smartly dressed muggle man inside as the metal doors closed behind her. She didn’t like the lift but she had spent so long getting ready that she now didn’t have time to walk down the twenty odd flights of stairs that separated her from the ground floor. Although the sensation made her feel mildly nauseous it was not evident in her face or demeanor as she fell into her usual state of powerful calm. The other man glanced at her back anxiously as he felt (but could not explain) the subtle energy that seemed to radiate from the young woman and he was glad when he got off before her, leaving her in there alone. Choosing not to apperate until she got out the building incase it was caught on camera, she nodded to the security guard positioned at the door, handing him her keycard so it could be scanned through.

“Have a good evening Ms Slytherin.” The bulky muggle said and she thanked him, taking back her card and placing it back in a very slim leather purse. It’d been a nightmare getting verified by the British government as a citizen and had required a lot of false documents and altered memories, but now she was one it made so many things easier. She even had her own set of bank cards, not that she’d ever explained where that money had come from.

Walking into a nearby parking lot, she looked around to see if anyone was around before apperating to the door of one of their bars. The guard nodded at her to go in down the stone stairs as the building was split between the bar below and the club on the ground floor. Opening the wooden door as one foot remained on the stone stairs, the atmosphere in the room shifted to be far more tense and even the music seemed to become muffled. Her sharp eyes traced the room and the people in it, noting a new face she hadn’t seen before even in the low light. She let one brief moment pass before entering the room fully, the door closing with a quiet but decisive click. Her shoes were near silent as she slowly walked into the room, not needing to use haste although she raised her eyebrows in mild surprise as the new arrival moved towards her with confidence, a dark glass of red wine in one hand and a glass of bourbon in the other. She had spotted him whispering with an annoyed looking Travers several moments prior, but now she genuinely was rather curious. The fact he was almost achingly attractive certainly didn’t hurt and they were strangely dressed similarly, which was unusual as nearly all death eaters wore wizards robes. The tension in the room was so palpable she almost felt giddy from it, but she smiled as she took the drink from him, the glass having a broad base but being quite tall. She didn’t recognise the term he used as he greeted her but she could sense no malice or insult from it, so she greeted him in turn. His accent was strange but not at all unpleasant and she guessed that it was from Eastern Europe.

“Good evening Mr…?” She asked softly, her voice having an aristocratic lilt. Scanning his face to see if she knew anyone who looked similar, she supposed he had several features in common with the Carrows, although if he was related he definitely inherited the best of both their looks. Allowing the aroma of the rich wine to entwine with her senses, she met his eyes with fierce intensity. It was not hostile however, but more inquisitive, as if she found him a pleasant anomaly from her usual company. Sipping the drink as he asked her to host the meeting from his table, her smile widened as she not only agreed but claimed delight at being asked, shock rippling throughout the room. Very few of them ever had the gall to try and interact with her as an actual human being rather than a military commander and now they were kicking themselves, as she was seemingly enjoying the experience.

Moving over to the table he had indicated, she gave Travers a flat look as she knew the sort of things he said about her when he didn’t think she was listening. He was little more than a tramp and a perverted one at that, but he unsurprisingly knew all the criminal circles which was the only thing that kept him alive. She was half tempted to invite him back to her apartment just so she could torture him, but her self respect was worth more than punishing that creep. The mere idea of him getting anywhere near her made her skin crawl with revolution, but she dismissed such thoughts from her mind so she could concentrate.

“Good evening everyone.” She began and many of them responded in the pause she gave them before she continued. “First of all, I would like to welcome our newest member to our ever-growing family. Secondly, I have good news for all of you. In the wake of our various attacks the order is spreading its resources thin, leaving many of their hideouts weakly defended. And we believe we’ve found one.”

She kept smiling as the change in atmosphere from tense to excited, and many of them openly laughed and cheered at the prospect of hitting the order.

“And I have even better news again” She followed, pausing for dramatic effect “The inner circle rides out with us.”
[/div]
[div class=textbox]

Interests:
(Please note that this list is not exclusive, so don't worry if nothing catches your eye as I'm always willing to hear other people's ideas.)

• Fantasy
  • Magic
  • Cults/Secret Societies/Organisations
  • Demons and Angels/Gods
  • Vampires
  • Intrigue
  • Skyrim
  • Kill Bill
  • Conflict
  • Soul mates
  • Magical warrior quest (not D&D though, I don't play it)
My favourite interest is Harry Potter, but it's not on the list above because I wanted to explore my ideas a little further. I'd prefer to have it set outside the school though, so hit me up with any strange or cooky ideas! (I will rp the schools if you're really into it though, so don't be afraid to ask!)

Small plot ideas:

• A new way forward: All the events of the books play out the same except for the final battle, where Voldemort still dies but many of the death eaters escape and regroup to fight on. After several more years of bloody conflict, can peace still be reached or will one side have to lose? (Looking for: Harry or an OC)
  • The damning of us all: All the events until the fifth book play out the same, except Fudge privately believes Voldemort to be back. Not wanting to start a public panic, he commissions the department of mysteries to come up with a way of killing an immortal. But as their weapon breaks lose and threatens to engulf the whole wizarding world, an unlikely alliance is formed to face it. Will old enemies be able to come together, or will their hatred consume them all? (Looking for: Any male order member or an OC)
  • Sorry kiddo, your life was a lie: Voldemort falls to Harry in 1981, except in the carnage after his fall the order discover a young child of similar age after storming the death eater headquarters. Suppressing her bloodline and raising her as their own, she never thinks to suspect her parentage until she meets her parents in battle. (Looking for any character really depending on where we want it to go.
  • Arranged marriage
  • Soulmates
  • AU
Those ideas aren't exclusive and I'd love to hear any of yours if you're interested, or we could create one together.

Thanks for reading! =)
[/div]

Last edited:
Something going on with my PMs right now, or I would totally just ping you. But I'd be super down for something like this (especially your HP plots) if you're still looking. PM if you are. I'd love to chat about rping, plots and anything really.

what about writing ummm rules/expectations
I expect my partner to usually try and mirror my posts or do at least three paragraphs most of the time unless we agree to have a shorter, faster role play. Rule wise I'm pretty lax, just the usual stuff like no godmodding and no graphic rape. Things like murder, domestic violence and self harm can be included if they're handled tactfully, same thing with drugs.

I SHALT DO HARRY POTTER ONE PARAGRAPH MINIMUM PER CHARACTER FOR ME CAUSE IT TAKES ME AWHILE TO THINK OF WHAT TO DO UNLESS I AM STARTING

I SHALT DO HARRY POTTER ONE PARAGRAPH MINIMUM PER CHARACTER FOR ME CAUSE IT TAKES ME AWHILE TO THINK OF WHAT TO DO UNLESS I AM STARTING
I don't mind having a slower paced role play if it takes you a little time to post, I just like to keep in contact ooc to try and keep it fresh and maybe add new ideas =)

Hello and welcome to my thread! I hope you like it, and if you do or you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

A little about me:

• I'm always willing to double and I'll often request it, especially if it's a fandom role play.
  • I like to write in multi paragraph, semi lit. I can do one paragraph role plays, but only if they're quite casual and if I like it I'll start writing more. If I do write a longer response, I'll generally expect my partners to try and match it, or at least give me something to work with. I love hearing about your characters thoughts and feelings, as then I can get to know them like my own!
  • I can write as male and female
  • I'll usually ask for mxf or mxm and I'm willing to play both, as well as platonic.
  • Trigger wise I'm pretty lax, but I do have a few unusual ones. It shouldn't be an issue though, but you can ask me in pm if you're interested.
Writing sample:
Dumbledore opened his mouth to speak and had nearly begun when a rather unremarkable shout echoed across the room from what was clearly a boy, the youthful tone being the only thing that stopped the death eaters drawing their wands at the intruder. He looked a mixture of bewildered and scared, particularly as he recognised Voldemort despite his youthful appearance. The death eaters looked between themselves and the order with confused distain, and the sneers on their face were enough to exasperate the shudder that'd gone down the orders line. They knew the death eaters (how misguided their feelings were) were very proud of who they were, and to imply that a child could stroll in late to come to meet with them was nothing less than an insult. Especially such a weak, scrawny specimen of one; at least Charlie looked like he was on the verge on growing into a strong, independent man.

A slight nod of Voldemorts head in his direction was enough to have Lileath vanish and appear next to him a second later, apperating across the room. The control Voldemort held over the death eaters was quite incredible: one small gesture was enough to convey what he wanted done, and they functioned almost as extensions of his will. The order - with its founding in democracy and freedom - could never hope to have such unwavering discipline in their ranks, but they'd argue their autonomy was worth it.

As Lileath was considerably taller than him, she could've probably marched him straight out of the room if she'd of wanted to, but she decided to try and be diplomatic. He was only a kid after all, but it implied Dumbledore was very lax about his security if his students knew what was going on within the order.

"Look, kid" She began, not particularly aggressively, but with a hint of force in her tone to indicate she wasn't really asking "I get you want to be in the order and be a great hero, but maybe it's best to sit this one out, yeah?"

She deliberately kept her voice relatively quiet as to prevent it from echoing throughout the hall - not because she had anything to hide, but to spare him any more embarrassment. They dueled, kidnapped and broke adults; not children, although they occasionally kidnapped them as leverage. It was clear the order was hoping he'd just leave and not humiliate them any further, as it was very embarrassing to have the death eaters be forced to clean up after their tearaway teens. Also, few of them had actually met Lileath personally, but the fact she'd been able to hold onto the position as Voldemorts right hand for any period of time said a lot in itself, especially as the placement was so prized.

The kid made a whole bunch of convoluted apologies and Lileath was clearly not the only one that just wanted him to get on with it, especially given that the demons could potentially find them at any moment. None of them knew how they hunted yet but if they were able to track the scent of blood (something they suspected they could likely do) then such a powerful congregation of wizards would likely draw their attention. Which meant this meeting had to be dealt with fast, and this child was dawdling.

"Go back to school kid. This isn't for you."

The boys likeness to Harry Potter (from the voice to the messy brown hair) was starting to grate on Voldemorts nerves, and he wasn't usually particularly patient at the best of times. Seeing him look at both leaders to individually apologize, she put her hand on his arm tightly enough to leave a mark to indicate that her patience was also running thin with him. She was beginning to get more suspicious that he might be a demon, and due to not knowing the extent of the creatures powers yet, it was impossible to be sure that they couldn't shapeshift.

Returning to her position next to Voldemort once he'd left, the death eaters perched on what remained of the roof watched his next actions, ready to ambush him if the boy did something they didn't like. Setting various magical snares and wards around the church so he couldn't re-enter or be interrupted by anyone new, the meeting could finally begin.

"Mavolo, as we're sure you've noticed by many Slytherin's abrupt removal from Hogwarts, the ministry is doing some very dangerous experiments with things that shouldn't be tampered with. Things that now threaten to engulf the whole world."

Dumbledore must've been grateful that they didn't immediately blast the boy into several million pieces and had let him walk out alive - and intact, as otherwise she doubted he'd of used her father's preferred name: his middle one. There was a few murmurs of confusion when Albus did this, for as far as the order were concerned Voldemort and Albus had no previous contact aside from as enemies, which simply wasn't true. A slight smile played on her father's face as he recognised the headmasters words from a long time ago, when he had said the same thing about his ascendance into immortality. However, it also laid clear a strick guideline for working together, but it was one that Voldemort wasn't sure he was willing to make. Still, he could agree to it for now.

"The removal of Slytherin's is linked to our newfound knowledge that they could be targeted, yes. How much were your spies privy to?"

He asked, and after a moment two Aurors stood forward; one grizzled with a great many scars and a wooden leg; one wicked and wild who had a slight smirk even now as she wore bubblegum pink hair. Lileath recognised them both from various descriptions of the orders members and slyly smirked back at her cousin, a hint of amusement to it. Looking forward to working with her at least, she listened to their report about people disappearing through doors and a trail of bloodshed, something which they already knew. There was a new bit of information however, and that was it had been opened by accident, an experiment in the ministry to meddle with the ties between life and death. Giving Voldemort a rather pointed look at this particular nugget of information, he nodded to Lucius, who began to explain what he'd seen to the best of his abilities. The sense of scepticism was evident throughout the order, not that they could be blamed for not believing something so outrageous.

Lileath then did something she wasn't sure she'd ever do: walked the thirty or so meters between them and personally handed Dumbledore the vial of memories, standing before him for several moments. She felt him tap against her mental shields and hum in consideration, and nodded to the professor before appearing back by her father's side. It was dangerous to walk up to them head first - walking the stretch with her back turned was a recipe for disaster. The order looked surprised by her actions, yet what could they do to her while the death eaters surrounded them? Nothing, not if they wanted to live anyways.

Dumbledore emerged from the memory, and although he was clearly good at controlling his emotions, everyone could see he was troubled and extremely worried. Swallowing with what appeared to be difficultly, he told the order that it was true. If anyone could tell a fake memory it would be Dumbledore or her father, which was another reason why she had to give it to him rather than to another member.

"It is clear we have a serious problem on our hands, something that has never been dealt with before. Divided, we shall fall, isolated and alone, but together we stand a chance. What's the use in fighting over a pile of dead bodies and ashes?"

Lileath looked to her father as Dumbledore made his intentions clear, and he was clearly considering it when he called out the headmaster to say what his conditions were, to which he paused, obviously surprised. Upon saying that they needed to drop their use of dark magic, Voldemort laughed, shaking his head. His proposal was just the sort of optimistic garbage he'd come to expect from Dumbledore and he made his feelings on the matter very well known.

"You don't learn do you Albus?" He drawled, several of the order members sneering. "Take a look around you. The only ones of your precious order that have survived are the ones that shun the most rules, the ones that push themselves furthest away from restrictions and regulations. You were on the brink of losing to us, and we have rules. How do you propose to defeat an enemy even more ruthless and dangerous than us if you won't do what needs to be done?"

His words rang out in the empty hall and he knew they had hit their mark when a lot of their members started looking to Sirius and Mad-eye, and then remembering the people that'd been killed. The Longbottoms: quite a soft, gentle couple really, kind but unsuited for the careers they chose; The Potters: Fiercely loyal and trustworthy, always willing to put others first; the list was endless as to the bright people that had been extinguished by the darkness of war. Dumbledore felt the sadness rippling through the order, as vengeance had lost its pull. Now he remembered why he didn't engage Voldemort in conversation, particularly in public. As a duelist, he was one of the best. As for weeding his way into people's emotions and turning them against themselves, he was unrivalled. Feeling a pang of sorrow for whichever poor fool was going to end up with him as a father-in-law (and it wasn't like her mother was much better, as Albus could guess who that was), he answered the Dark Lord.

"I see your point. But you're to stop using it on people."

Voldemort scoffed and merely replied that this was war, and in war, people were either for you, or against you. The peddlers, the traders and the so-called "neutral" people were nothing but self serving and greedy, willing to flock to whichever side offered them the most, be it protection, money or power. War was no stranger to him, yet Albus still seemed to be in the mindset that he was naive about the realities of conflict.

"But, if it makes you feel better, we won't use it on your own. We'll leave you to punish any disobedience within the ranks."

Voldemort comprised, although it wasn't a particular fair one. He knew the order despised their hobbies of kidnapping people and torturing them, but as so many death eaters liked it, he wasn't about to call a halt to it. The death eaters had to feel like he embodied them, and also, if he became too weak Lileath might usurp him. He knew she didn't have any plans to yet, but if there was a split growing in the death eaters, she might decide she wants her own command.

Interests:
(Please note that this list is not exclusive, so don't worry if nothing catches your eye as I'm always willing to hear other people's ideas.)

• Fantasy
  • Magic
  • Cults/Secret Societies/Organisations
  • Demons and Angels/Gods
  • Vampires
  • Intrigue
  • Skyrim
  • Kill Bill
  • Conflict
My favourite interest is Harry Potter, but it's not on the list above because I wanted to explore my ideas a little further. I very rarely role play any of the schools though, especially if it's without the main cast.

Small plot ideas:

• A new way forward: All the events of the books play out the same except for the final battle, where Voldemort still dies but many of the death eaters escape and regroup to fight on. After several more years of bloody conflict, can peace still be reached or will one side have to lose? (Looking for: Harry or an OC)
  • The damning of us all: All the events until the fifth book play out the same, except Fudge privately believes Voldemort to be back. Not wanting to start a public panic, he commissions the department of mysteries to come up with a way of killing an immortal. But as their weapon breaks lose and threatens to engulf the whole wizarding world, an unlikely alliance is formed to face it. Will old enemies be able to come together, or will their hatred consume them all? (Looking for: Any male order member or an OC)
  • Sorry kiddo, your life was a lie: Voldemort falls to Harry in 1981, except in the carnage after his fall the order discover a young child of similar age after storming the death eater headquarters. Suppressing her bloodline and raising her as their own, she never thinks to suspect her parentage until she meets her parents in battle. (Looking for any character really depending on where we want it to go.
  • Arranged marriage
  • Soulmates
Those ideas aren't exclusive and I'd love to hear any of yours if you're interested, or we could create one together.

Thanks for reading! =)
dm me if u wanna rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back