• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Q's Partner Search!

IrishQ

αbσυт мє

There really isn't that much to say about me, pretty much that I am 19-year-old female and I live in the GMT, and is now going onto college! I like to try and respond several times a week. I suppose people would want to know this, I have been roleplaying for over 5 years and I would say I'm pretty literate, I tend to write around 2-5 paragraphs with each paragraph being around 3-7 lines long, and I usually have pretty good spelling and grammar (Unless it's either 4 in the morning or Grammarly isn't working lmao)

ρяєfєяєиcєร

If you don't meet all of my preferences, that's fine, I'm pretty chill. There's a reason why I call this section 'Preferences' rather than 'Rules'. Anyway, might as well list them so you can take a look, will update when I feel like it's needed:

• Reply at least once a week​
  • Tell me if you're going to poof on me for a while, don't need to go into details though!
    While I can RP on Discord instead, I'm not used to it so I'm gonna need some convincing​
  • I don't usually double up but I will if it's needed​

яυlєร

Okay, now the things that are set in stone, I will NOT be chill if you break one of my rules! Most of these rules are pet peeves of mine, so a lot of these things annoy me very much, so please, for the love of God and all things holy, try not to break them, it kills RPs for me:

• Have good spelling and grammar! I don't mind the odd spelling or grammar mistake, but if done constantly, it drives me mad. E.g. No paragraphs, no capital letters etc.​
  • Quality over quantity! I don't want to get 20 paragraphs that don't move the story along, I'm more than happy with 1 or 2 paragraphs that do.​
  • No god-modding! I don't want you killing off my characters, not without talking about it first, and don't take over my characters! That's a major no-no in my book​
  • Follow RPNation rules.​
  • PM RPs only!​

wнαт I will иσт dσ

Of course, there are quite a few things I will not for a roleplay, these include, but not limited to:​
  • I will not do fandom roleplays​
  • I will not do SciFi roleplays​
  • I don't like being male, unless it's MxM​
  • I don't do forum RPs​
  • I don't do group RPs either​

яσlєρlαy idєαร

And of course, last but not least, roleplay ideas! I do have a few topics and themes, but they do change every once in a while and I'm always open to new suggestions! They can also be combined if I think it works. The amount of stars (*) means how much I'm craving something:

Zombie apocalypse (***)
Victorian theme (***)
Werewolf Alpha x Omega (***)
Medieval fantasy theme, I have a plot for this one! (*****)
Supernatural theme (***)

And I think that's it! For now anyway!

Note: If we've roleplayed before and the story died, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM! We can pick up the old one or move on and do something new!​

Last edited:
Hiya, I've always loved medieval fantasy settings! Would love to hear what you have planned for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back