• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PW's Steven Search (FxM)

Sooooo I'm looking for a Steven universe roleplay. I've got a wee plot in mind. I'm ok with OC's or just characters strait from the story, even if it doesn't exactly fit with the plot. I'm open to that kind of stuff! So, the premise is that the one and only male gem on homeworld is assigned to be extra security on Pink Diamond's trip to earth. On the long journey to the new, unexplored planet, a rare male and female romance develops between Heliotrope (the male gem) and a servant Lapis Lazuli. Upon arriving on earth, the two find themselves wandering away, hopelessly lost in the human world... but they have each other. From then on, it's a story of the two fighting off Pink Diamonds court attempting to return the pair to her, developing romance, and perhaps more in the future...

It's complex and too detailed for just an idea, but I am SOOOO craving something like this. PM me or drop a response below if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back