• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy PW's partner search! [one new plot!] (MxM and FxM, ignore prefix)

So this is really cliche, but i was thinking something like a demon and angel romance... lemme throw you the plot.

Helius Armagado is a demon who had been discovered by human authorities years ago, taken away to be studied and shown to the curious public. After such a tediously long search, your character in her most human like state, hears of a "demon" coming to town, open for the public to observe. You think it can't be true, that this is all just some hoax. Nevertheless, YC goes to the event. Center stage is a large object covered in a cloth. Upon the cloths removal, viewers see a glass suspension chamber holding... him. Now you know, it's him, your long lost lover who was so cruelly taken from you. Now you have to find a way to free Helius from his captors, and return to the life you always wanted.

STRANGE, I know, but still I'd like to give it a shot. Can be FxM (it's made out to be that) but we can form fit it to MxM too. I don't have any experience with FxF, so I don't know how that'd go, but who knows!

New Plot vvv
In the small town of New Genessville, a local band with some talent has been permitted to play in town square. YC is absolutely in love with all four members. Josh, a drummer (ReFeReNcE), Nick, a guitarist, Lee, the multi instrumentalist, and Sam, the singer. You've got a strong liking for alllllll of theeeemmmmm. (You can be male or female, doesn't matter...). They're going down to California for a few years and tomorrow will be their last performance in Genessville town square. If you want to meet them, it's now or never. When you arrive the following day, and the performance has ended, you find that Josh has approached you, saying something about seeing you there every time and thanking you and... what? He's talking to you? Oh, god, help. Now you have to RESPOND! Terrifying, simply terrifying...
So this one is the same as the other PM me or drop a response below. As I said, it can be MxM or FxM... whatever you like.

New Plot! vvv (most certainly FxM)
Sean wasn't exactly the most well liked person, so you could imagine the amount of bullying he goes through. If only he could just whip out some of his vampiric powers and slay those little fuckers-.... but he couldn't. He swore, in her honor, he'd never hurt anyone ever again. Oh how he loved her, so when she slipped away in his arms, Sean knew he had to prevent deaths on his account. He sat in the dark of night on top of a one story hardware building, legs dangling over the edge. It was a happy place he came to just sit and... relax... That was, until she came along. Sean had been sitting there in the depths of night, legs swinging, enjoying himself... when he heard a voice. "Hey, whatcha doing up here?" Sean jumped up and stumbled, tripping backwards on to the roof. He frowned, sat up, and looked at the girl who'd surprised him. Sean was taken aback by her beauty... "oh, come on!" She pouted. "Am I that ugly?"

In this story, the girl gets caught up in who Sean is... and what he is. Eventually, he's forced to start hurting people again, and she comes along with him, forever reminding him of the life he could've had. It involves, drama, romance, action, and hate. It's peculiar as all my plots are, but I still wanna try it out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back