• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pulp Fiction

KillGill

Snap out of it

Ello There! I was wondering if anybody would be interested in Pulp fiction based Rp!

pulp_fiction_title_wallpaper_by_lynchmob10_09-d49hox0.jpg
tumblr_mjcqwuM7Zu1r331r3o2_250.gif

What?

What is this Pulp Fiction you speak of? Pulp fiction is regarded by many (Including myself) as the best movie ever. It is a 1994 classic starring John Travolta, Samuel L Jackson, Bruce Willis, and Uma Thurman. The plot centers around a series of less-and-more related but separated short stories of crime and comedy that each result into an unexpected ending including unexpected deaths, sudden twists, black comedy events and horrific conclusions of crime and its following consequences.

200.gif

Who?

Who will this plot center around? The plot will revolve on OC's who's involvements in crime and revenge will all intertwine into one Roleplay. Each character will be involved in the large crime ring that surrounds the city of Los Angles.

giphy.gif

How?

Each Player will be paired up with other players. The group of players will be given an allotted amount of time. In that time the players will start a plot, other players are welcomed to join in but at the time the main players will be the ones who make the plot. After their time is up the next group can either continue the last plot OR make their own.

200.gif

What?

What will the character do, and how will they connect? What the characters do and how they connect is entirely up to the players.

200.gif

What? (Again)

What are your expectations? I don't give a crap ton restriction on post length, as long as you don't make one liners. I have a few more rules but they will be explained further when I make the thread.

I like gifs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back