• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi Madoka Magica RP

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
you can use ocs too! <3 ships are allowed(no dv,sa, or whatever-) anyway im underage so pls dont interact if your 18 or over have fun rping

Anyway are you there-? i went afk for a momment sorry-

Are you going to copy and paste your stuff from the other one here, or just continue?

*it's 7:00 and school starts at 8:30 and mitsuba is still watching anime didnt get sleep all night and realizing the sun is up*
Mitsuba:*yawns* it's morning already?? *falls backwards in bed on top of her whole harem of anime plushies* another day i go to that prison they call school everyone is just ignorant freaks.....*stands up and flatirons her shiny blond hair(gyarus typically have blond hair and tanned skin while mitsuba is canonly black half asian yet still has the blond hair* hm....i hope they know who exactly i am...of course im a protagonist...im probably a cool hero who saves everyone....and mysterious that everyone gets on their knees for*imagines herself as a goddess* hmph...*sees her sister hoshiko still asleep* lazy bum.. *puts on her uniform and her thigh high socks on has black and white stripes and is rolled down while the other is white and pulled up she puts on her school loafers and grabs a onigiri and walks out the door*

Osana Aiko(Mom):Mitsu....those were for your sister you are a model and you shouldnt gain too much weight......you know chunni girls dont make good models...

Mitsuba:*looks behind at her mom and sticks her tongue out* why dont you worry about your parenting skill you say i need to go on a diet....and use me for modeling...*runs with her bag to the subway*

Osana Aiko:MITSUBA DONT FORGET YOUR PHOTOSHOOT AND THE COMMERCIAL YOURE GONNA DO FOR THAT SKIN CARE PRODUCT AD AND YOUR IDOL WORK

Mitsuba:*talking about herself like shes in a anime* *looks at the non existent camera LIKE SHES IN A ANIME* so thats me im mitsuba......my mom doesnt think im perfect im a little bit of a otaku and im a child actor and a j pop idol and also a model its hard being all that at just a teenager *chuckles* life is always boring*turns around and sits on a bench waiting for the subway while eating her meat wrapped onigiri*

Hoshiko:*arrives at the subway and sits next to mitsuba* mitsuba chan......you should eat less and fix yourself being a chunnibyou and a gyaru makes you look a litte goofy youre lucky your way more popular at school than me*chuckles*

Mitsuba:shut up...you...copycat...*points at hoshiko* YOURE JUST A ALIEN THAT LOOKS LIKE ME TO RUIN MY LIFE I KNOW YOU ARE AND IM GONNA FIND OUT *runs away to school*

Hoshiko:crazy....

Mitsuba:hmph....chunnibyou...im not a chunnibyou for all she knows i could be the reincarnation of sailor lunar...!!(basically sailor moon in their world) *puts on her eyepatch* now im good!

Mitsuba:*walks in school and sits at a bench outside* whew.....*watches anime on her phone and looks up and sees a bunch of boys and girls standing above her*

Classmate 1:good morning mitsuba sama~! i heard youre gonna be in that new commercial cant wait to see you~ you and your sister are pretty! youre sister is kinda better at acting and way more prettier

Mitsuba:*takes a bite out of her meat wrapped onigiri* yep....*stares blankly*

Classmate 2:MITSUBA SAMA YOUR SHOES ARE DIRTY LET ME CLEAN THEM FOR YOU *sticks tongue out*

Mitsuba:AND THATS ENOUGH!!*runs to the girls bathroom and continues watching anime in there* creeps...

Mitsuba:*eats all her meat wrapped onigiri and scrolls through her moms social media looks at posts "Stargazing with my brightest star hoshiko" *looks at the picture and sees herself cut out a little bit* shes pretty not really THE BRIGHTEST STAR. *rolls eyes* im tired of putting on this act......and doing everything i can to get my mother's love..........maybe gyarus are weird*rolls eyes* *wipes make-up off her face and looks in the mirror* i look a little better without it..

Mitsuba:hm.......my meat wrapped onigiri is all gone..*sighs* i dont think its safe to come out of here.....yet-

Hoshiko:*sits on bench* pffft i dunno where she is *talking to classmates* besides im like 43% better than her kinda.....

Classmates:BUT MITSUBA SAMA DOES MORE JOBS THAN YOU and her commercials are good too*drools*

Hoshiko:you guys really are geeks if you fall for a chunnibyou....

Kodama woke up extra early for school. The girl slowly sat up from the bed, stretching her body as she did so. As she stretched hard, pops from her spine filled the room for half a moment, followed by a long and loud yawn. With another groan of protest, Kodama slowly stood up. After getting herself ready for the day, she went through her bedroom and into the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, she smelled her favorite breakfast, Soufflé Pancakes with fresh fruit. She got excited and got a plate. As she sat down with breakfast, she started digging in. Her mother chuckled. "Calm down, Kodama, it's not running away" Kodama stopped eating for a bit. "Yeah, but I don't want to be late for school" Her mom nodded as Kodama finished her breakfast. "Don't forget to take your lunch," she said as Kodama almost left and returned, grabbing her lunch and walking to school. Her parent's café/home was only a few minutes away from school, with the home on top and the café on the bottom. As she entered school, she walked to the classroom and sat in her assigned seat.

*Bell rings* Mitsuba:dang it!! *runs to class while weird classmates chase her* WAHHHHHHHHH

Classmate 1:MITSUBA SAMA YOUR A CELEBRITIY YOU DONT NEED TO WALK

Mitsuba:*kicks open the class door and sits in her seat fast*

Mitsuba breathes hard "stupid weirdos....." takes out her notebook and starts drawing magical girls
The Teacher glares at Mitsuba "Aiko-san.....just because youre a idol doesnt mean you can act all wild like those cartoon characters i hate teenagers.." Mitsuba gets up and yells "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD PEOPLE FOLLOWING AND WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE" mitsuba then sits back down "you don't know anything about me....so dont bother me got it" 5 classmates stare at her in awe "mitsuba sama such gracefulness yet stubborn and fiesty~" Mitsuba:*throws her manga at one of classmates and catches it back* creeps...

Last edited:
Mitsuba sighs and continues drawing starts mumbling to herself "pfffft....being famous sucks i am a actress?! a j pop idol?! a model?! thats the literal definition of child labor the fact mom focuses on hoshiko...even though i do fifty times more work than her....all she does is dance....." mitsuba then rolls her eyes and continues drawing "i wish i could be with nii chan... AND NOT BE IN THIS FILTHY BUILDING WITH CREEPS IN EVERY CORNER" 2 classmates are talking about Mitsuba "thats the idol i was talking about she attends our school!" "shes a chunnibyou and a gyaru......she doesnt have the heavy makeup but she has the shiny blond hair"

Mitsuba mumbles angrily more until a classmate walks up to her mitsuba looks up at her blankly "hm?" she says in a bored tone her classmate looks down with her face red "M-my name is Chouka Riochi! and i was wondering if y-y-you can go with me to that new restaraunt.......please? i-its ok if you cant i understand youre very busy.....even if youre a chunni......." Mitsuba looks offended of being called a "chunnibyou" again and grabs a piece of paper out of her strawberry cow sketchpad and writes something down which is her number mitsuba then switches to her cute popular girl mode "It's a date then" Mitsuba says in a cheery tone and hands chouka the paper Chouka walks away and mitsuba becomes her normal self once again looking unamused...

i gotta brb too i going to my last class

Mitsuba twirls her sketching pencil around and breathes "a......date? gee people like getting close to celebrities..." mitsuba then glances at kodama and talks in her head "that new girl doesnt seem to be obsessed with me.......ive been here since pre k......i know everyone shes a little different.." drops pencil and her classmate Aida runs up "Mitsuba sama~ your pencil here!" aida sniffs the pencil for some reason and gives it back "So mitsuba sama when is your new movie You Stole My Heart In September coming out" mitsuba has a sarcastic look and says "September 11th" "what a interesting release date" says a concerned sounding aida

Mitsuba twirls her sketching pencil around and breathes "a......date? gee people like getting close to celebrities..." mitsuba then glances at kodama and talks in her head "that new girl doesnt seem to be obsessed with me.......ive been here since pre k......i know everyone shes a little different.." drops pencil and her classmate Aida runs up "Mitsuba sama~ your pencil here!" aida sniffs the pencil for some reason and gives it back "So mitsuba sama when is your new movie You Stole My Heart In September coming out" mitsuba has a sarcastic look and says "September 11th" "what a interesting release date" says a concerned sounding Aida
Aida then tries to start a conversation "so have you seen that new girl? kodama? she looks like a cosplayer with that pink hair am i right?" Mitsuba rolls her eyes Aida sees mitsuba is not amused and changes the topic quick "a-a-anyway! you wanna watch the movie trailer for You stole my heart in september" Mitsuba nods slightly Aida clicks a video and a ramune soda commercial mitsuba appeared in was on as a ad mitsuba begins banging her head loudly on her desk over the annoying music Aida starts singing "Drink 炭酸! Drink 炭酸! Fizzy and poppin' melts in your mouth Drink 炭酸 Drink 炭酸! fizzin' it up and poppin' it out! drink 炭酸 drink 炭酸" Mitsuba weakily says "is it over......" Mitsuba looks like she suffered and randomly says "I wish some magical cat creature can turn me into a powerful being and manipulate me...and make me suffer" Aida, confused says "What..?" "you don't understand." mitsuba says in a grim voice

Kodama was stunned as the door to the classroom was kicked open. She mostly focused on taking care of the family cafe, so she wasn't interested in idols or other stuff, so she tuned out the class and focused on doodling in her notebook instead. She looked up when one of her classmates walked up to her. "So Kodama, I heard your family owns a cafe. What’s it like working there.” She thought for a moment before using this as an opportunity to get more customers.

Classmate: "Hello?"

Kodama: "Oh, hey! Sorry, I was a bit zoned out there. Working at my family's café is actually really great. We've been in the business for generations, so it's a real passion of ours."

Classmate: "That sounds amazing! What do you do there? Are you a barista or a chef?"

Kodama: "Well, I do a bit of everything, to be honest. I started off as a cashier when I was younger, but now I help out with managing the café as well. My mom is the head chef, so I get to learn a lot from her too."

Classmate: "That's so cool! What's your favorite thing to make?"

Kodama: "Hmm, that's a tough one. I really love making our matcha latte—it's a classic Japanese drink that we've put our own twist on. But honestly, everything we make is so delicious, it's hard to pick just one favorite."

Classmate: "I'll definitely have to come by and try it out sometime. So, what's the café like? Is it a cozy little place, or is it more of a modern vibe?"

Kodama: "It's definitely more on the cozy side. We have a lot of regulars who come in and love the warm atmosphere. We have a lot of traditional Japanese decorations and art, but we also try to keep it modern with our menu offerings."

Classmate: "Sounds like the perfect spot to study or catch up with friends. I'll definitely have to check it out soon."

Kodama: "Please do! It would be great to see you there. And if you want, I can even give you a tour of the place."

Classmate: "That would be amazing! Thanks, Kodama."

Kodama: "No problem! I love showing off our café."

Kodama was stunned as the door to the classroom was kicked open. She mostly focused on taking care of the family cafe, so she wasn't interested in idols or other stuff, so she tuned out the class and focused on doodling in her notebook instead. She looked up when one of her classmates walked up to her. "So Kodama, I heard your family owns a cafe. What’s it like working there.” She thought for a moment before using this as an opportunity to get more customers.

Classmate: "Hello?"

Kodama: "Oh, hey! Sorry, I was a bit zoned out there. Working at my family's café is actually really great. We've been in the business for generations, so it's a real passion of ours."

Classmate: "That sounds amazing! What do you do there? Are you a barista or a chef?"

Kodama: "Well, I do a bit of everything, to be honest. I started off as a cashier when I was younger, but now I help out with managing the café as well. My mom is the head chef, so I get to learn a lot from her too."

Classmate: "That's so cool! What's your favorite thing to make?"

Kodama: "Hmm, that's a tough one. I really love making our matcha latte—it's a classic Japanese drink that we've put our own twist on. But honestly, everything we make is so delicious, it's hard to pick just one favorite."

Classmate: "I'll definitely have to come by and try it out sometime. So, what's the café like? Is it a cozy little place, or is it more of a modern vibe?"

Kodama: "It's definitely more on the cozy side. We have a lot of regulars who come in and love the warm atmosphere. We have a lot of traditional Japanese decorations and art, but we also try to keep it modern with our menu offerings."

Classmate: "Sounds like the perfect spot to study or catch up with friends. I'll definitely have to check it out soon."

Kodama: "Please do! It would be great to see you there. And if you want, I can even give you a tour of the place."

Classmate: "That would be amazing! Thanks, Kodama."

Kodama: "No problem! I love showing off our café."
Aida:*looks at mitsuba* so she works at that cute cafe *Points at kodama* thats the cute server girl and thats the cafe im taking you to!

Mitsuba:interesting...shes very...pretty..

Aida:not prettier than you you're a idol!

Mitsuba:hehe! we should talk to her! maybe i can invite her to the studios i work at!

Aida:that would be so cool! can i come!

Mitsuba:Sure!

Aida:will hoshiko chan be there?

Mitsuba:shes flying to south korea today at 6 to do a tv series.....

Aida ooooh!

Mitsuba:*walks over to Kodama with Aida* *waves at kodama*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back