• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi Madoka Magica RP

Aida:*looks at mitsuba* so she works at that cute cafe *Points at kodama* thats the cute server girl and thats the cafe im taking you to!

Mitsuba:interesting...shes very...pretty..

Aida:not prettier than you you're a idol!

Mitsuba:hehe! we should talk to her! maybe i can invite her to the studios i work at!

Aida:that would be so cool! can i come!

Mitsuba:Sure!

Aida:will hoshiko chan be there?

Mitsuba:shes flying to south korea today at 6 to do a tv series.....

Aida ooooh!

Mitsuba:*walks over to Kodama with Aida* *waves at kodama*
Aida:hiya! im aida hyuuga! and you may know her........

Mitsuba:hiya! im mitsuba aiko the idol! the actor and j pop singer and model! im pretty popular here! we saw you here and realized you worked at that cafe!

Mitsuba:you should defintely check out my newest movie "You Stole My Heart In September!"

Aida:its super good!!!!

Aida:hiya! im aida hyuuga! and you may know her........

Mitsuba:hiya! im mitsuba aiko the idol! the actor and j pop singer and model! im pretty popular here! we saw you here and realized you worked at that cafe!

Mitsuba:you should defintely check out my newest movie "You Stole My Heart In September!"

Aida:its super good!!!!
Mitsuba:*thinks* this is annoying acting all cute *looks at kodama and smiles*

Aida:you should listen to her song DIE4U its so gooood~!

Mitsuba:aww shucks! anyway kodama we came here cause i'd like to make a reservation at your cafe and if you give me one ill advertise your cafe! and ill even do a commercial sound legit!

Aida:that cafe ON TV AWESOME!

*Mitsuba and Aida start giggling*

Kyubey:*looks out window* hm........they sure might want to make a contract!

Mitsuba:*sees kyubey out the window* what is that it looked like a magical creature...

Aida:umm what are you......never mind..-

Mitsuba:it disappeared......uhh nothing......*switches to her cute idol personality* hehe! sure is a nice day today i cant wait to do my concert!

Aida:are you gonna sing your song stargazer

Mitsuba:mhm! its gonna be exhausting *mumbles*

Mitsuba:i actually have some vip tickets for some people i dont know who to give them to

Aida:youre so lucky you get to be a pretty idol! i would give anything to become a pretty perfect idol~!

Mitsuba:......*sighs*

oop did you go afk again or making a response

oh i had to eat something and also I was just waiting to see if you were going to add anything else.

Mitsuba looks at aida suddenly and thinks
"Is she even my friend shes like one of my crazy fans pretending to be my friend just to take advantage of me but shes different.." mitsuba glances at kodama "i wish i can live a normal life like you......." Mitsuba walks away to the school roof and sees kyubey "AHH A CAT-" mitsuba scared steps back

Kyubey:"mitsuba san ive been watching you.....you look like you have the potential of becoming a magical girl wanna sign a contract you get to fight witches
Mitsuba:A MAGICAL GIRL LIKE IN MY FAVORITE ANIME!
Kyubey:you get 1 wish what would you like to wish for.....
Mitsuba:.........i wish i had a younger sister to take care of....ive always wanted one but then i also want a friend.......and for my mom to love me!
Kyubey:whoa thats 3 wishes! only 1 pick 1!
Mitsuba:every wish sounds selfish.......i think i want a younger sister

Aida:*looks at kodama* that mitsuba sama sure is a rascal *chuckles* am i right kodama san! celebrities sure are weird but pretty i wonder what they're like behind the screen.....i always wondered.......*aida smiles at kodama* i hope we can be great friends! hopefully mitsuba sama will warm up to you *aida shakes kodama's hand politely and is about to walk out of class* its lunch time! *grabs her bento box out of her bag and runs to the school roof* hehe! see you soon kodama san!

**your time to respond**

Last edited:
oh i had to eat something and also I was just waiting to see if you were going to add anything else.
Btw ill start adding **your time to respond** so you can be less confused i realized how confusing this became-

Mitsuba:........this looks suspicious
Mitsuba walks away from kyubey
Mitsuba:im sure that was just a delusion right...*still sees kyubey*...i dont...know what to do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back