• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Puella Magi Madoka Magica RP

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i dunno what to here so-..............the rp can be about anything or have any kind of aus or whatever- there can be ships- I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO- you can use ocs or actual characters i prefer being madoka but whatever😭 anyway-........im a minor sooooooooo ignore this post PLEASE if you're like 18 or older👀991372-anime-anime-girls-simple-background-Mahou-Shoujo-Madoka-Magica.png

sure ocs are allowed!

(sorry if i reply late if anyone replies at like 3 or somethin in the morning 99% chance ill be dead due to staying up and watching a unhealthy amount of anime

ok so can you tell me abt youre oc im nosy👁️👄👁️ and this is like my first time rping on here im used to rping on fandom but im like taking a big break from there

Well my favorite uses an alternate version of an offical expanded universe wish her wish is "I want your power your knowledge I want to be you"

okiiiii oki tbh i might either use my oc or madoka im trying to figure that out

thats actually a good oc she sounds like an actual character from the show

wait are you talking about the post- if so tbh thats a rule due to obvious reasons since im underage

Probably an oc.
ok! (also you can also rp as both an oc and character depends on how many ppl are in the rp) so im new to this im used to rping on discord or fandom but sadly- my phone broke-(i broke it because my friend sent me......a....um.....forbidden my little pony video and i threw my phone to the wall and it broke so im using a goofy school chromebook) anyway we can either do it in my PMS/DMS or whatever or here or ill just make a actual post for this rp∩﹏∩

Kodama Sayuri, There's a lot to say about Kodama Sayuri, but at the very least, you'll find out she's exciting and rational. Of course, she's also honest, amusing, and wise, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being blunt as well. Her excitement, though, is what she's pretty much known for. Friends count on this and her amusing nature whenever they need help. Nobody's perfect, and Kodama has plenty of lesser desired aspects too. Her impatience and oblivious nature cause plenty of friction, though more personally than for others. Fortunately, her considerate nature usually softens the worst of it. She has a Harley Quinn-type Hammer as a weapon. Her wish was for her sister to get well after an illness.tumblr_e1c8d42d5b37a258957f035121595dcb_802ec509_1280.jpg Credit: Screech Whisper - screechwhisper.tumblr.com/post/656145985707327488/i-might-have-a-pmmm-oc-and-i-might-ship-her

Kodama Sayuri, There's a lot to say about Kodama Sayuri, but at the very least, you'll find out she's exciting and rational. Of course, she's also honest, amusing, and wise, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being blunt as well. Her excitement, though, is what she's pretty much known for. Friends count on this and her amusing nature whenever they need help. Nobody's perfect, and Kodama has plenty of lesser desired aspects too. Her impatience and oblivious nature cause plenty of friction, though more personally than for others. Fortunately, her considerate nature usually softens the worst of it. She has a Harley Quinn-type Hammer as a weapon. Her wish was for her sister to get well after an illness.View attachment 1068523 Credit: Screech Whisper - screechwhisper.tumblr.com/post/656145985707327488/i-might-have-a-pmmm-oc-and-i-might-ship-her
oml i love her already madoka magica ocs are the best!

Screenshot 2023-02-26 8.38.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-26 8.41.50 PM.pngMagical girl outfit

Mitsuba Aiko is 14 and is pretty much a popular girl and shes a gyaru!(japanese fashion) who is stalked by classmates she seems cute and happy but deep down she hates everyone and wants to far away from everyone as possible shes never really had "real friends" before she is 4'9 she is also blasian(black half asian) she adores anime,cosplay shes sort of a chunnibyou and adores the menhera style she uses she/they pronouns and she likes wearing bandges and eyepatches mitsuba doesnt have a healthy life at home she has a twin sister name hoshiko(hoshiko means star!) and her mom prefers hoshiko more as a result in golden child syndrome which caused mitsuba to self harm when mitsuba encountered kyubey(she found him in a anime plushie store for some odd reason) her wish was: "I wish someone could like me....for who i am and hang out with me and never ever leave me..." her siganuture weapon is mini bombs she has different types her favorite are love bombs that heals herself and other magical girls she wears her uniform differently to match the gyaru style or to just be different

View attachment 1068525View attachment 1068527Magical girl outfit

Mitsuba Aiko is 14 and is pretty much a popular girl and shes a gyaru!(japanese fashion) who is stalked by classmates she seems cute and happy but deep down she hates everyone and wants to far away from everyone as possible shes never really had "real friends" before she is 4'9 she is also blasian(black half asian) she adores anime,cosplay shes sort of a chunnibyou and adores the menhera style she uses she/they pronouns and she likes wearing bandges and eyepatches mitsuba doesnt have a healthy life at home she has a twin sister name hoshiko(hoshiko means star!) and her mom prefers hoshiko more as a result in golden child syndrome which caused mitsuba to self harm when mitsuba encountered kyubey(she found him in a anime plushie store for some odd reason) her wish was: "I wish someone could like me....for who i am and hang out with me and never ever leave me..." her siganuture weapon is mini bombs she has different types her favorite are love bombs that heals herself and other magical girls she wears her uniform differently to match the gyaru style or to just be different
sorry for the late reply i had to scroll through my files of 756 pictures and find my art of mitsuba (yes i drew these myself forgot to add)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back