• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Puella Magi Madoka Magica RP

housekat

The flow of time is always cruel

Hey! Want to become a magical girl?

tumblr_mzggswPfl71tpdfzvo1_500.gif

no slide
Who am I?

My name is Kyubey. I can grant you any wish if you make a contract with me to become a magical girl!

What is a magical girl?

A magical girl is a girl who defends the innocent from witches. You are given a soul gem upon the contract that looks something like this:

soulgem.php

This is what gives you powers. Don't let this be harmed, or else you'll- um

Just don't let it get damaged.

Anyway, after your transformation you'll have a weapon and outfit that shall suit you best. You'll find that you'll automatically know how to use it.

Who are you?

You are a simple girl/ guy who lives a pretty normal life. You decide to make the contract, and what you wish for is up to you.

This rp will only have OC's in it. So no Homura's or Madoka's.

I will be playing Kyubey and the 'Mami' of our magical girl group. Your character's will find out about witches later, and don't know about it in the beginning.

We should have a maximum of 5 people. I will be replacing inactive players if I decide it's worth it.

Any questions? Then post them below!

Thanks for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back