• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ptolus, The City by the Spire (D&D 3.5)

I always bring my Game Face. And am Always Serious!

Also- how are your feelings on a Sorcerer, possibly headed down the Dragon Disciple Route, and possibly just headed down the ancient and glorious route of general magic? Or maybe a Charismancy Diplomat Sorcerer.. Hrm..

*I like Mages*

SephirothSage said:
I always bring my Game Face. And am Always Serious!
Also- how are your feelings on a Sorcerer, possibly headed down the Dragon Disciple Route, and possibly just headed down the ancient and glorious route of general magic? Or maybe a Charismancy Diplomat Sorcerer.. Hrm..

*I like Mages*
Charisma is a much better stat in an urban campaign that others, so, it'd not be bad at all.

Alternatively. Sagely Wizard who lores it up for the party, with some local knowledge skills and some stuff about the dungeons under the city, or something.

Now, while Sorcerers have more oomph, and more staying power, the big thing wizards need to be effective, prior knowledge before spell prep, can be found in an urban campaign easier than a standard dungeon crawl.

Plus, a wizard with resources in an urban area can get quite monstrous with a laboratory and proper facilities and chances to prepare, yeah.

Sorcerer is the Boomstick.

The Wizard is the Omnitool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back