• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern provιdenтιal нeιgнтѕ - ooc

Thanks, you're all set up on the character listings page.

@avifors philocaly philocaly @whitecanary nymphadora. nymphadora. erzulie erzulie lissamissal lissamissal ramen.warriors ramen.warriors JenniPerson JenniPerson sxrxnlty sxrxnlty two two badhabits badhabits deer deer Nap Nap

--
I understand that it's irritating to be quoted more than a few times, however, i was curious as to who was still interested, and what time you'd like the roleplay to start. Whatever time is good for you that is, I understand that school is an obstacle for some.

i'm still interested!
i'm currently deciding on my characters atm! <3
as for starting, perhaps when everyone is finished, so maybe give or take until wednesday? i have exams this week, but if others are free, i don't mind starting on everyone's schedule

i'm still interested!
i'm currently deciding on my characters atm! <3
as for starting, perhaps when everyone is finished, so maybe give or take until wednesday? i have exams this week, but if others are free, i don't mind starting on everyone's schedule

yeah i was hoping we could start when everyone's finished but i figured that if not, late finishers could just jump in late. good luck with exams!

Fixed Haiden's tattoo link and updated the background to him being part of the accident but only him surviving

oh right, could i get a picture of your fc and a small quote or sentence for the listings?
22-skai-jackson.w710.h473.2x.jpg

"Watch the shoes...they're Fenty!"

Last edited:
haiden and felicia are polar opposites so it's gonna get heated.
probably cause feli is a ball of bitch when she wants to be lazy
They're similar in some ways but it's their differences that will making Haiden think "what's wrong with this girl." Definitely heated interactions because he's always low key judging

Last edited:
i'm still interested, and fine with starting whenever!
school's been really really busy since it's the first week where we get loads of information and blabla. but i'll start working on my character either when i come back from training tonight or tomorrow.

i'm definitely still interested lol and i'm happy to start whenever.

well i'm done. hmu if you want a relationship with felicia guys.

n i h i l i s m n i h i l i s m
P55xId6.jpg

"you'll die waiting for me to try, darling."

done, thanks.

also if anyone's interested i'm going to offer up a trio of bitchy 'popular-esque' queens to establish a relationship before school starts, including my character robin. they don't necessarily have to be friends but they'll have to pretend for the sake of appearances

im happy to put viktoria in the bitchy trio! she may not enjoy the others bio but at least she'll look cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i feel like feli would fit in the bitchy trio, probably bc she doesn't want to deal with anyone else bugging her so ramping up her own rep was the best option.

i feel like feli would fit in the bitchy trio, probably bc she doesn't want to deal with anyone else bugging her so ramping up her own rep was the best option.

sounds good, once i finish this paper and code req ill open a pm, or if yall are just stoked to get going you can start without me

sounds good, once i finish this paper and code req ill open a pm, or if yall are just stoked to get going you can start without me
aight. tho probably not too soon for me cause it's early in the morning and i have school in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back