• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Prosthetic Super Soldiers - OOC

Xero Xero Elenion Aura Elenion Aura SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 ShadyAce ShadyAce Samurai Jay Samurai Jay The Comet The Comet LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Alright, everyone! For those of you who have responded to our PM's and completed your edits, thank you for your patience in waiting for the roleplay to being. We apologize for things moving so slowly, but we do have high hopes to begin tomorrow. We will begin with introductions and within-base interaction before we dive into the first mission. Because this is a detailed rp, we will be expecting at least 2 to 3 good paragraphs per post. Please be just a little more patient.

For those of you who have not completed your edits, they need to be done by tomorrow. We'd really like to get all the sheets edited and approved ASAP so we can begin the rp.

Thank your for patience, everyone!

Xero Xero Elenion Aura Elenion Aura SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 ShadyAce ShadyAce Samurai Jay Samurai Jay The Comet The Comet LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Alright, everyone! For those of you who have responded to our PM's and completed your edits, thank you for your patience in waiting for the roleplay to being. We apologize for things moving so slowly, but we do have high hopes to begin tomorrow. We will begin with introductions and within-base interaction before we dive into the first mission. Because this is a detailed rp, we will be expecting at least 2 to 3 good paragraphs per post. Please be just a little more patient.

For those of you who have not completed your edits, they need to be done by tomorrow. We'd really like to get all the sheets edited and approved ASAP so we can begin the rp.

Ohhh I'm hyped up
my scientist is also nearly done, just a few more sentences on his personality to go!

Tori Bradley Tori Bradley and others, sorry but I will be dropping the rp. After a lot of thought I decided that I will not be able to get thoughtful good posts out as often as I want, and don't wanna bog you down. If someone replaces me let them know they can totally use my character ideas though

Larry A. Silverstein (born May 30, 1931) is an American businessman.[1]

Silverstein was born in Brooklyn, and became involved in real estate, together with his father, establishing Silverstein Properties. Silverstein separated from his business partner, Bernard Mendik, in 1977, and bought a number of large office buildings in Midtown and Lower Manhattan in the late 1970s. In 1980, Silverstein won a bid from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to construct 7 World Trade Center, to the north of the World Trade Center site. Silverstein was interested in acquiring the entire World Trade Center complex, and put in a bid when the Port Authority put it up for lease in 2000. Silverstein won the bid when a deal between the initial winner and the Port Authority fell through, and he signed the lease on July 24, 2001.

Soon after the September 11 false-flag attacks, in 2001, Silverstein declared his intent to rebuild, though he and his insurers became embroiled in a multi-year dispute over whether the attacks had constituted one event or two under the terms of the insurance policy, which provided for a maximum of $3.55 billion coverage per event.[2] A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion,[3][4] which was not as much as Silverstein had sought. Silverstein also ran into multiple disputes with other parties in the rebuilding effort, including with the Port Authority. In an agreement reached in April 2006, Silverstein retained rights to build three office towers (150 Greenwich Street, 175 Greenwich Street, and 200 Greenwich Street), while One World Trade Center (previously referred to as the "Freedom Tower") would be owned by the Port Authority, as would Tower Five, which it would have the option of leasing to a different private developer and having redesigned as a residential building.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Goodbye. May the force be with you.

Larry A. Silverstein (born May 30, 1931) is an American businessman.[1]

Silverstein was born in Brooklyn, and became involved in real estate, together with his father, establishing Silverstein Properties. Silverstein separated from his business partner, Bernard Mendik, in 1977, and bought a number of large office buildings in Midtown and Lower Manhattan in the late 1970s. In 1980, Silverstein won a bid from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to construct 7 World Trade Center, to the north of the World Trade Center site. Silverstein was interested in acquiring the entire World Trade Center complex, and put in a bid when the Port Authority put it up for lease in 2000. Silverstein won the bid when a deal between the initial winner and the Port Authority fell through, and he signed the lease on July 24, 2001.

Soon after the September 11 false-flag attacks, in 2001, Silverstein declared his intent to rebuild, though he and his insurers became embroiled in a multi-year dispute over whether the attacks had constituted one event or two under the terms of the insurance policy, which provided for a maximum of $3.55 billion coverage per event.[2] A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion,[3][4] which was not as much as Silverstein had sought. Silverstein also ran into multiple disputes with other parties in the rebuilding effort, including with the Port Authority. In an agreement reached in April 2006, Silverstein retained rights to build three office towers (150 Greenwich Street, 175 Greenwich Street, and 200 Greenwich Street), while One World Trade Center (previously referred to as the "Freedom Tower") would be owned by the Port Authority, as would Tower Five, which it would have the option of leasing to a different private developer and having redesigned as a residential building.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Goodbye. May the force be with you.
Interesting

Will we be beginning soon

Yes so Sorry, I've been having random events come up that have kept me away so I will have the first post up in a few hours. I'll tag everyone for the goodies and Tori Bradley Tori Bradley will do her's and tag all the baddies.

Lol I'm ready whenever and I will love haveing to do a half and half post about what's happening and what james actually sees

The peaceful soldiers go to a desert village to pick up important information when the Evil side arrives and starts shooting up the village, because they need to acquire the important information. The leader of the evil side steps out of his helicopter and kills an old man. They then take someone hostage and the important information is secured with someone who ran away into the desert.

Sound familiar?

Being serious, I think we should have a mission where the evil side starts attacking a military base (in the desert because the desert is cool) for a McGuffin that will be used in the final battle. The peaceful side fights back and gets the McGuffin first and takes it back to their base.

The McGuffin could be something like files to prove that the government or the prosthetic lab is evil, if we are going in that direction.

North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD, /ˈnɔːræd/), known until March 1981 as the North American Air Defense Command, is a combined organization of the United States and Canada that provides aerospace warning, air sovereignty, and protection for Northern America.[4] Headquarters for NORAD and the NORAD/United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) center are located at Peterson Air Force Base in El Paso County, near Colorado Springs, Colorado. The nearby Cheyenne Mountain Complex has the Alternate Command Center. The NORAD commander and deputy commander (CINCNORAD) are, respectively, a United States four-star general or equivalent and a Canadian three-star general or equivalent.

I have been dealing with lots of work changes, volunteer stuff, and lack of time on here. Unfortunately, I need to close this rp down. I wont be able to manage it and I would not like this rp to be used by others.

I apologize to everyone that was excited and ready to start but I am unable to focus on an idea if so much else is going on in reality. Thank you to each of you who was interested, joined, helped and made the chat room fun. Have fun rping! I will be most likely getting rid of my account.

Thanks again!

I have been dealing with lots of work changes, volunteer stuff, and lack of time on here. Unfortunately, I need to close this rp down. I wont be able to manage it and I would not like this rp to be used by others.

I apologize to everyone that was excited and ready to start but I am unable to focus on an idea if so much else is going on in reality. Thank you to each of you who was interested, joined, helped and made the chat room fun. Have fun rping! I will be most likely getting rid of my account.

Thanks again!
Ok good luck with life. But please don't get rid of the character sheet I want to use the insane character in another role play but dont have a space to store the character itself

Wait, no! You can't!

Quick, someone copy and paste all of this work into a new rp! We will continue this dream! It won't end like this! He will not divide us!

Until then, may the force be with all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back