• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Prosthetic Super Soldiers - OOC

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
Chat, Questions, Comments:

This is the official Out of Character Chat area. Until this role play becomes a Hosted Project, I will use this for various news about the story.

Feel free to have regular chat, some planning for your character with another player's, questions, or comments in this thread.

Especially direct questions for me or Tori Bradley Tori Bradley here.

Have fun everyone and thank you for joining!

Overview | Rules & Notes | The Soldiers | The Scientists | In Character Story
*Clicking any of the above will replace your current page. Open the above links/sections in a "New Tab" to avoid loss of in-progress work and the like.

Last edited:
Currently I'm considering a male soldier with modified neural and nervous systems. It lets him act with peak physical control within human limits, and more importantly, lets him think at speeds and volumes far beyond that of the average human being.

I suppose for the sake of keeping the dichotomy, he'd be on the "good" side, but I'd expect him to toe the line more often than not due to his personal philosophy.

Heyo! I'm currently thinking of having my character be a male "goodie" who had most of his skin replaced with a synthetic, more resistant, version. He'll be able to harden a square foot of his skin's surface area similar to that of diamond.

I am planning on making a peaceful female character with her hands and a good amount of her forearms prosthetic.
Her abilities will mostly consist of hacking tech within her fingertips, strength, and small blades in the forearm area.

Last edited:

If you cannot find a decent picture for your Prosthetic, it is OK if you dont put a picture. I understand it will be hard. Just do your best to explain it.
Thank you!

Hey everyone! I'll have an ~ evil (ooooh) ~ CS uploaded hopefully by tonight! Was thinking a double leg prosthesis, female, kind of like the anti-leg cannon character guy with different abilities! (I won't lie, I'm drawing inspiration for this character from a video game, don't judge me x.x)

Prudentia Prudentia , so all of the prosthetic soldiers were at one point incapacitated, right? But what if an able-bodied person wanted to volunteer? Would that not work, or do you want all of the soldiers to have been invalid prior to undergoing the procedure?

Prudentia Prudentia , so all of the prosthetic soldiers were at one point incapacitated, right? But what if an able-bodied person wanted to volunteer? Would that not work, or do you want all of the soldiers to have been invalid prior to undergoing the procedure?

No able-bodied people. All "volunteers" for this program are disabled or weak in some way and have been approached but made to think they volunteered.

Last edited:
So while I came up with the idea lungs, I came up with another idea I would like to share(I am one for speculation, fills the time.) So here it is!

This new idea would consist of only the persons fingers/fingertips, the explanation would be difficult as to why it it only so but the actual abilities I have in mind are to me intriguing. The main ability of this would be to emit an arc of electricity coming from their fingertips via the electricity from thier own nervous system. While this ability would have no technical "cooldown" it would be limited by the user's own body. The usage of this ability would seriously drain them mentally, requiring a long time(couple hours or more) for their mental fortitude to come back, and extending use could lead to nerve or brain damage. A secondary ability would be electrifying the conductive gloves worn, making for quite a shock in combat(pun intended.)

Thoughts? I personally will probably end up using the idea, but wanna hear y'alls opinion. Also if somebody seriously wants it I can always let them use the idea. Also would I have to be evil do to the numberings or can I still be Peaceful as of now? Ghis is so wordy and long sorry...

So while I came up with the idea lungs, I came up with another idea I would like to share(I am one for speculation, fills the time.) So here it is!

This new idea would consist of only the persons fingers/fingertips, the explanation would be difficult as to why it it only so but the actual abilities I have in mind are to me intriguing. The main ability of this would be to emit an arc of electricity coming from their fingertips via the electricity from thier own nervous system. While this ability would have no technical "cooldown" it would be limited by the user's own body. The usage of this ability would seriously drain them mentally, requiring a long time(couple hours or more) for their mental fortitude to come back, and extending use could lead to nerve or brain damage. A secondary ability would be electrifying the conductive gloves worn, making for quite a shock in combat(pun intended.)

Thoughts? I personally will probably end up using the idea, but wanna hear y'alls opinion. Also if somebody seriously wants it I can always let them use the idea. Also would I have to be evil do to the numberings or can I still be Peaceful as of now? Ghis is so wordy and long sorry...

What do you think Tori Bradley Tori Bradley ? :D

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

I like it a lot, too. Go for using that prosthetic. Make sure to be clear on specifically how they had only fingertips. Nonetheless it will be intriguing to learn about your character.

I would prefer more Evil characters as we only have two...I could always switch mine to Evil but would mean a redo of the sheet. Honestly, I dont mind - if you want to be Peaceful then let me know and I will change mine. :)

Im still undecided about that, Peaceful would be preferred though evil is also possible. I have one of those neutral abilities, i suppose. I will leave it up to you Prudentia Prudentia

We need two more soldier characters.

One Female Peaceful and one Female Evil, to balance it out.

I think we need more scientists. If you let me, I could have a second character, which will be a scientist that takes care of Handler.

That, or we wait for more scientists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back