• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Prophetic - A PJO Roleplay OOC

Don't make me be organized... Like by tomorrow night or something.
With work I think I will have them finished by tomorrow night. Do you mind perhaps making the deadline on the 20th?

Just about everyone has commented on OOC, it's up to them to stay caught up. Besides, I'm giving them two days for the initial demigods, that's plenty of time.
The notifications have not been alert lately just saying.

Did you get your fair share of them today?
Several. Went with A, everyone talked directly to him like I wasn't there until he mentioned that I was paying for it, and then he was ignored completely. I took one to a mechanic friend to check it out, dealership said it was in good shape, mechanic told me about 3k worth of repairs it needed done that were incredibly dangerous. Dealership wouldn't fix it. I hate car shopping.

Several. Went with A, everyone talked directly to him like I wasn't there until he mentioned that I was paying for it, and then he was ignored completely. I took one to a mechanic friend to check it out, dealership said it was in good shape, mechanic told me about 3k worth of repairs it needed done that were incredibly dangerous. Dealership wouldn't fix it. I hate car shopping.
Damn, tough luck. What you going to do now? I think it's best to get something new than go through 3k repairing.

Damn, tough luck. What you going to do now? I think it's best to get something new than go through 3k repairing.
My car is totaled, someone t-boned me at an intersection, no repairing will fix it. I need a new car. I'm just going to as many dealerships as possible. Found one I liked, in my budget and everything, but it was far overpriced. Even if it's in my budget, I'm not paying 1000$ more than it's worth just because it's cheap.

My car is totaled, someone t-boned me at an intersection, no repairing will fix it. I need a new car. I'm just going to as many dealerships as possible. Found one I liked, in my budget and everything, but it was far overpriced. Even if it's in my budget, I'm not paying 1000$ more than it's worth just because it's cheap.
again I mean if it's way overpriced you would be better off buying a new one.
The same happened to my dad last week :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back