• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Prophetic - A PJO Roleplay OOC

Katinthehat Katinthehat

REALISTIC picture:

Name: Katlyn Nichols
Nickname: Kat, KitKat, and kitty
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality:White
Height:5:4

Brief Personality: Wild, nice, awkward, grumpy (time to time), creative, caring, and not so trusted.
Optional Backstory: Katlyn had died from a liver failure, or so everyone. One minute the fourteen year old was on the floor of her room, next thing you know she was waking up in Hades Limo. He explained to her what he'd done and why he done it, though he just said she would be in the Underworld for a year. He didn't say what she would be doing, after that year in the Underworld Kat had been able to leave as she wanted, but he had advised her to head to CHB. And so she did, after the years she had been at camp she'd been going back and forth from places. Once she reached the age of 18 she decided to stay at camp for a while, get to know the campers and what not.
Strengths:
Weaknesses: Hades Boys, can easily trust people, luqour, and acohol.

Godly Parent: Posiedon, but is a legacy of Medusa.
Powers:
Weapon: A whip (named Argus or Gus), a imperial gold sword (Named Amnesia), and a Stygian iron Dagger.
Years at Camp:4 1/2

Hades wouldn't do anything to a Poseidon kid, there are no known children of Medusa, so she can't be a legacy, she has too many powerful weapons, Hades doesn't have demigod 'interns' in the Underworld, you didn't even complete the character sheet.

Katinthehat Katinthehat

Hades wouldn't do anything to a Poseidon kid, there are no known children of Medusa, so she can't be a legacy, she has too many powerful weapons, Hades doesn't have demigod 'interns' in the Underworld, you didn't even complete the character sheet.
Sorry I'll fix it and finish it, if that's okay with you?

I fixed my template.

Brief Personality: Wild, nice, awkward, grumpy (time to time), creative, caring, and not so trusted.

Strengths: She's cunning, strong, athletic (like most demigods in CHB), and fairly smart.

Weaknesses: Boys with a weird personality, can easily trust people, liqour, and alcohol.

Godly Parent: Posiedon.
Powers: Can control water as she please, can also heal with water.
Weapon: A whip (named Argus or Gus) and a imperial gold sword (Named Amnesia).
Years at Camp:4 1/213c5b3fb77c22b181bef95261de27652.jpg

I fixed my template.

Strengths: She's cunning, strong, athletic (like most demigods in CHB), and fairly smart.

Weaknesses: Boys with a weird personality, can easily trust people, liqour, and alcohol.

Years at Camp:4 1/2View attachment 301174
an imperial gold sword on a greek demigod?

I fixed my template.

Years at Camp:4 1/2View attachment 301174
White isn't a nationality, FYI. American is. And most Greeks don't use Imperial Gold weapons. Other than that, she's fine.

White isn't a nationality, FYI. American is. And most Greeks don't use Imperial Gold weapons. Other than that, she's fine.
Yup I think it's best if its switched to celestial bronze

It kind of goes with her back story that I have yet to actually actually post, I'm new to the site, but not knew to the fandom. I'll explain more though if you want.
considering the past between the camps ~~

she is greek - celestial bronze would fit more perfectly than imperial gold

Nationality: American

Weapon: A whip (named Argus or Gus).
Years at Camp:4 1/213c5b3fb77c22b181bef95261de27652.jpg 13c5b3fb77c22b181bef95261de27652.jpg 13c5b3fb77c22b181bef95261de27652.jpg

Years at Camp:4 1/2View attachment 301175 View attachment 301175 View attachment 301175
Okay, that's fine. Just edit your old one to be like that, preferably with only one of the same picture.

Years at Camp:4 1/2
13c5b3fb77c22b181bef95261de27652.jpg

Lol, Indeed! How do you know?
1. PROFILE PIC is similar
2. THAT FC NEVER GETS OLD WITH YOU

Its me Lady Aria, Lady Mystic, Mystical Void bla bla bla :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back