• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Prophetic - A PJO Roleplay OOC

Tbh i have no idea what the plot is here, but I trust the writing capabilities of most the players that I know here and also there is more Gayβ„’ here so tada here I am. I shall leave if its just a y'all thing

Tbh i have no idea what the plot is here, but I trust the writing capabilities of most the players that I know here and also there is more Gayβ„’ here so tada here I am. I shall leave if its just a y'all thing
If you don't understand the plot, which will be more complicated, then it might not be a good idea.

Warning everyone now:

I will allow a couple people to join up AFTER the quest starts(Although I'd prefer if those applications came in sooner rather than later), not many, and the accepting and denying will start today. I will send you a private message with your character sheet, if they are accepted, or, if not, why they weren't. If your characters were not accepted, I'm more than happy to give you a bit of time to submit someone new, especially if you only have one character.

Warning everyone now:

I will allow a couple people to join up AFTER the quest starts(Although I'd prefer if those applications came in sooner rather than later), not many, and the accepting and denying will start today. I will send you a private message with your character sheet, if they are accepted, or, if not, why they weren't. If your characters were not accepted, I'm more than happy to give you a bit of time to submit someone new, especially if you only have one character.
I still need to do my demi-gods though T_T till what time did you plan on dead line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back