• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sahji

Working
Are you bored? Are you tired of slogging through the building process only to find something just isn't working out? Do you just want to dive in no questions asked? Do you feel the desire to critique a random stranger's roleplay?

*******If you answered "yes" to any of those questions above, this is the right thread for you!! *******

Here's how this works. You're going to PM me with
1. A story prompt of any length (I don't care what kind but beware that I can only play OCs)
2. What role you'd like me to play (please include gender, ethnicity/race, sexuality and age preferences if those are relevant)
3. A first post/setting.

We'll just roleplay and see how it goes. Ideally, we're just feeling out the idea and our compatibility. If we love it, no reason to stop. If we're compatible but not feeling this prompt, we can build our plot like normal. If you hate my roleplay, thank you for your time, it's probably less work than it would have been if we went the normal route!

And optionally, if you gave it a shot and want to leave a review, go ahead and describe your experience here. Maybe it'll help other people figure out if I'm their type. Plus it'll give me free bumps!

If you want more detail about me here's a link to my more serious 1x1 post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back