• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Prolific Sci-fi Partner Needed !

Elernia

스리프딜러
With my current life situation, I can afford to take on some new RPs around here!​

Do you absolutely love space opera/hard/soft sci-fi?
Are you a prolific writer able to produce at the very least 700 words per response?
Do you have a schedule that permits you to post 2 times or more per week?

If you said yes to all three, please see the information below.​

- Genre: Sci-fi and all of its variations, like mentioned above. (Horror, opera, drama, soft/hard)
- Plots: I draw inspiration from books, movies and games, but all plots will be original. We’ll brainstorm together in advance about themes and ideas we might have and things we’d like to see. Willingness to do worldbuilding is a strong, strong plus! Some of my sources of inspiration include: Star Wars, Blade Runner, Detroit: Become Human, Alien, 2001: Space Odyssey, Fifth Element, Westworld, Prey, Bioshock, etc.
- Characters/Pairings: I tend to mainly play females above the age of 25, usually MxF pairings. However, romance is not a requirement to me and won’t even fit all plots. All characters are originals, it’s what I prefer, and written in third person past tense.
- Post Length & Habits: I write a minimum of 700 words per response. I’m located in Europe, but will respond to you asap, and since I have some time right now it’ll usually be sooner rather than later. My goal is at least twice a week. I prefer doing these over private messaging, but I don’t mind having a public thread either.

If you’re interested, shoot me a message! Or if there are any questions, feel free to message me also. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back