• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ┑Project Super┍ (Not Closed)

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Would being a human regional governor working for the xenos be appropriate? I feel like having a big bad constantly in the story could lead to villain decay if all there is only just him. A game of escalation may be in the cards, if I could be so bold as to suggest it. 

I haven't gone anywhere with the character, as, I have yet to get confirmation on anything about aliens. Also,  it looks like the supers are all taken up. 

I haven't gone anywhere with the character, as, I have yet to get confirmation on anything about aliens. Also,  it looks like the supers are all taken up. 

Same. Will there be more diversity than just elven aliens?

Seriously, where the hell are these elves coming from? I mean, they've got no ears. How're we supposed to tell they're even elves if they've got no ears?

Dontcha know? All pretty people are elves bro. Except the not pretty elves.

They are probably dwarves in disguise.

Space dwarves.

Napoloene~

I'll see if I slowly answer these questions one by one, please be patient with me, thanks.

Also, my vacation ends on the 3rd, after that I should be able to get this thing started, hope you all stay active for it!

Ok, so, since I'm busy pretty much 24/7, I've decided to calls this off for now, I'm going to take my idea and work on it more. Thanks for all enthusiasm towards this story, I promise when I come back I will have a more completed version. Please don't give up on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back