• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor IC (closed)

Ryuhime got up, but had some trouble doing so. In her mind, she thought about one thing. 'She improved alot....' she shook the pain off, and smiled. "You are good. It's sad that you still mock me with the outfit of yours and your fighting style, which are almost exactly like mine."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

“That's like saying that coincidentally having the same fighting style to someone else without knowing it means ripping their style off when it really isn't. ”

Blaze shot back as she struggled to stand,not sounding annoyed or angry,but just merely tired of being accused of plagiarism. In all honesty,she learned martial arts from her brother way before she had become a magical girl. And ever since that incident that turned her into one,she's been trying to find a way for her transformation to give herself a.different set of clothes,it failed multiple times.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sally winced as a massive racket came from downstairs. So much for a relaxing day in my room. Looks like I'm going to end up smacking a few people around. She had done a couple of transformations and patrols, even stopped a mugger, but she knew that other girls had much more experience. It was going to be an interesting time for sure.

Making it down to the training room, Sally looked at the aftermath. "Guess I can show off what I can do. Who's got next?"

--Will Oscar Sonahts--
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Shagranoz Shagranoz
DYXnHGNX0AER3m9.png
Will seemed to be focused on watching the intense battle unfold between Chuuya and Feng, taking notes about their powers when he heard someone enter the training room, asking who'll use it next.

It was woman with blonde hair, clad in some form of uniform, that much he can tell. A Magical Girl, he can tell.

"That'll be me." Will answered, "We originally planned to have whoever wins there fight me, but considering your arrival, you'll have to do." He nodded glancing back at the battle between the two. Looks like neither one of them had defeated the other yet. "Looks like we'll have to wait for them to finish up before we can spar, though..." He then turned back to the woman. "Let's get introductions out of the way: I'm Will Sonahts. And who might you be?" He introduced himself as he stretched his hand out for the woman to shake it, the standard procedure for all introductions.

Ryuhime would roll her head around on her neck, before looking away from Blaze. "Whatever, it's not like I'm angry at you personally, but the fact that we look almost exactly alike as Magical Girls makes me want to smack you around. You know what they say, there can only be one....." She then laughed. "I'm all worn out though. Shall we call this a draw?"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

“Understandable.”

Blaze responded as flames surrounded her before disappearing,turning back into Feng once again as she stepped out of the ring. Taking her spectacles off the table to put them back on,she looked back at Ryuhime.

“Good fight by the way,we should do this again sometimes.”

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Ryuhime would nod and say, "Definitely." Before she went back to Civilian form, her glasses reappearing magically. Chuya would then look at the ring that had some damages from the spar. "To think a clash of elements would create this much....."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

572772 "Seems "We got carried away" is an understatement,judging by the damages we indirectly inflicted."

Feng adjusted her glasses as she turned and saw Will with a blonde girl waiting for their turn. She recalled seeing her spoke to the shapeshifting-magical girl before leaving for one of the dorm rooms. Seeing that the Shining Knight has entered the training room,it probably meant one thing.

“I suppose you got yourself a different sparring partner then?”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Shagranoz Shagranoz Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Yeah, he does," Sally responded as she shook Will's hand. Retreating to the opposite side of the arena, she raised her hand and called out her mantra. "Star light, star bright, make me the Shining Knight!" With a flash of brilliant white light, Sally had transformed into her costume, ready to show off her powers.

"Alright, Will. Let's see what you've got."

--Will Oscar Sonahts--
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
Vs. Shagranoz Shagranoz
DYXnHGNX0AER3m9.png
"It would appear so." Will answered as the mysterious woman shook his hand without disclosing a name. The woman then entered the arena, changing into her magical girl form.

"So your theme is 'Stars'...Or at least something cosmic." Will assessed as he entered the arena, tapping the button on one of the crystals on the toy holders strapped on his fore arms. A small green magic circle appeared on the green crystal which he tapped as it made a mechanically futuristic activation noise akin to a hum. Along with it, a series on Magic circles appeared around his waist, forming a belt with a slot on it. He then twisted the crystal off of it's holder,"Regardless..." Will slammed the crystal onto the slot, with it's front facing forwards before tapping the crystal's button.

A large magic circle appeared underneath his feet as Will opened his palm as his staff emerging from the ground, grasping it firmly in his hand before twirling it, his other hand then grasping it as he raised it in the air.

"ACTION:REALIZE!" Will cried out as he slammed the bottom of the staff onto the magic circle, causing it to seemingly breal apart into rings which circled around him, enacting the transformation in a ball of white light for a few seconds before dispersing into sparkles and pixels, emphasizing on Will's new form.

D12JsoAUgAEV69u
Akin to a young girl, Will now bears a long, white hair covered with a black hat with a green helm resembling that of two clock hands and a silver mechanical frame that covers the side of his head. He's now wearing a green scarf with holes on them, complemented with a silver bow and an emerald brooch with a heart on it. She's also wearing a white, long sleeved short dress with exposed shoulders, melded with a black cuffed sleeve into blue gloves. She was wearing blue trimmed white stocking paired with neon green platform shoes.

"I am Magical Girl Virtua, Craftsman Sage of Reality!" Will, now donning his Virtua persona, flung his free arm to the side to give a regal air to him. "Now then...Let us begin." he smiled as put his staff in front of him, three magic circles appeared and took aim at the 'Shining Knight' before firing magical beams straight at her...

"You know, Will, you make a really cute girl!" Sally quipped with a wink, then the fight was on and she had no more time for one-liners. Virtua's beams were coming at her in a spread- she wouldn't be able to dodge them all, so she went for the block. Cupping her hands and quickly spreading them apart, she shouted, "Shining Shield!" Instantly, a wall of white light appeared between her hands, stopping two of the attacks cold and cutting off the bottom of the third. Unfortunately for her, the rest of the beam continued on and struck her in the shoulder, knocking her off balance a little. To Sally's credit, she recovered quickly. "Is that the best you got?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Virtua--
Shagranoz Shagranoz
IMG_20190509_082109.jpg

Virtua paid the flattery no mind as just when beams were blocked, as he then began to jump over the beams he made, creating a small platform made of small neon green cubes from every hop until he got near. He then swung his staff from above with the curved hook aiming for the head. Whether it landed or not, it wouldn't matter as the cubes that Virtua left behind began to shoot themselves towards 'Shining Knight' with a high pitched whistle like cannon balls fired from a machine gun.

As Virtua kept up the pressure, Sally was forced back further and further, until the scythe swung straight for her head. She managed to block it, but it was a sign this fight was really getting serious. Defense wasn't going to win on its own. Spinning away with a fair amount of grace, she conjured a ball of light in her hand. "Starlight Blast!" she yelled, firing the attack at Virtua's chest. Let's see how you deal with this.

--Virtua--
Shagranoz Shagranoz
With very little time to counteract, Shining Knight's ball of light hit Virtua at near point blank range--there wasn't much distance between them as she had just dodged the rapid fire Pixels--her speed isn't something to be underestimated. Virtua hopped back and attempted to nullify it by putting her free arm forward and creating a green energy ball at the same size, however, Shining Knight's attack hit before his left his arm, causing an explosion which had flung Virtua a distance away from Shining Knight, nearly reaching the left edge of the ring.

'Not bad...Let's try the 'Bullet Hell' approach.' Virtua thought as he stood up, his hand hovered about the crystal holstered on his belt, soon tapping the button three times, a rather large magic circle appearing below his feet. He then slammed the bottom of his staff onto the magic circle, absorbing its's magical power onto both her staff and her body. Just then, her feet, hands, and staff began to glow as several hundreds of pixels began to appear above her. She then swung her staff, causing a rather unstable green cube that is large enough to fit a person inside was sent out, heading towards Shining Knight as the other Pixels shot at her like bullets once more. However, the giant cube did not even try to hit its' intended target, but instead loomed behind her, spinning even wildly out of control by the second...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back