• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor IC (closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Eris S. Apple

Eris tapped a charm in her hair. Simultaneously every charm in her hair began to glow.

"By the chaos that that is the cosmos!" He yelled.

A confetti whirlwind swallowed Eris as they began to shine rainbow light. A rainbow dress, boots and gloves proofed onto her with a sparkle. Eris's hair lengthed and turned a galaxy color. The whirlwind and light disappeared leaving Eris in her magical girl form. As charms popped into her hair Eris summoned an enchanted apple in her hand.

"Who wants an apple?" He said waving it in the air.​

Last edited:
Eve watched the others change saying their various triggers and watched each change. They all were far lighter then her own far closer to the ideal it would see. It might stir a little jealously, but such ugly emotions Eve quickly crushed in herself. her power was her own and her forms a multitude she had not reason to hate it or desire another's power. Still she did hope the others would not mind how odd her change might be for she had been told it could be a bit disturbing to hear.

" I am legion" She said quieter than the other had called out as if wishing to whisper it.

Around Eve a sparkling mist formed shining with an internal light that seemed to be all colors yet was like none of them. The mist soon wrapped around Eve and likely all could hear a response spoken from many voices that all spoke as one " For we are many" The voices were both male and female and no two people heard the same voices or the same number as Eve was enveloped by the sparkling mist and hidden from sight. Then a cackling came from those answering voice as soon the mist started to disperse. Soon Eve stood fully transformed her transformation most defiantly odd and likely fitting her title of Daemon.

White Rose

[IMG='width:1282px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2f/e6/36/2fe6369c369d211c99909d9f48ecea44.jpg[/IMG]
Celeste yawned, as if it was her answer to Shanon's request. She clutched the plush harder, hair a mess as she was staring at the others' transformations. She frowned, muttering, "are we really doing this?" She sighed. "No matter." She silently placed her feline plush on the ground next to her door, carefully dusting it off, before standing back up and rubbing her eyes. She looked down at her silver rose ring on her left hand, on her ring finger, glistening slightly.

"White thorns of love and purity, I call thee!" she shouted, flushing at how cheesy it sounded.

Celeste immediately glided her hand over her face, stems and thorns immediately wrapped over her arms, eventually wrapping around her torso and legs. Her clothing had disappeared, but the roses covered her beloved spots. She flipped her hair, and her hair immediately grew longer. Her raven hair grew all the way to her ankles, but her hair colors inverted.

Her raven hair turned as pale as snow, and her crisp white streaks turned ebony black, and her eyes widened, turning blue, and a silver, small crown formed at the top of her head with white roses. She floated in the air, and she spun like a majestic ballerina, hair fluttering behind her. White roses that covered her chest and bottom grew, and bursted into flower petals, a shimmering white dress cascading down in their place.

The thorns twisted around her legs expanded into striped white stockings. Floating, she clacked her feet together, and shimmering silver shoes appeared, however, it did not cover her toes. She tapped the ground with her right foot, and the thorns twisted around her arms spread out, creating long, baggy sleeves. She jumped in the air, and spun around, a giant, crisp white bow appeared on her back, and she slid back on the floor as though she were roller skating, white rose petals everywhere on the floor.

Another vine spun around her right arm all the way to her hand, and a royally large white bow appeared, rose carvings around it and a single, silver thread shimmered like a spider's thin silk. And on her back, a white bag with rose carvings appeared, and arrows appeared in there. Her vines spun around it, leaving it there for design. She paused, and crossed her legs, standing. She held the bow in a triumphed way, her hands readying to shoot with an arrow.

**End of Transformation**

"Let's just quickly head on with this mission.." She said with innocence, a frown on her face, humiliated.

Mood: Sleepy, Humiliated. || Interacting with: Everyone, really. || Mentioned: BackSet BackSet

"Symbol of love, innocence, and purity? Hah... It's been crushed a long time ago..."

[IMG='width:862px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/95/4a/08954a74666aad26bbf2aa4cf0f54919.gif[/IMG]

Hadrian looked at Celeste with a frown on his face. She seemed different right now, as though she hadn't completely put back on the mask, the persona she played in front of the others. She looked humiliated and weak and Hadrian hated the fact he related to that. He didn't know why, maybe because he related to her so much or maybe because they were like yin and yang, but he found himself drifting towards here, his white hair flowing behind him before he came to a stop at her side. "You ok?" He asked, arms still folded across his chest and his eyes not fully looking at her, looking more so at her nose than anything else.
Emmi Emmi

White Rose

[IMG='width:1282px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2f/e6/36/2fe6369c369d211c99909d9f48ecea44.jpg[/IMG]
"'Are you okay?' is the worst question known to man."

White Rose stared down at her bow, picking at some dirt that managed to squeeze in themselves in the carvings. She looked so... girlish, and she hated that. She felt really self conscious. Is the dress too tight? Is her body okay? Are her legs too long? She shifted, clearly uncomfortable. She may act all confident, but her self esteem was really small. Hell, it was non-existent.

She really didn't know how to feel about the whole situation. She cleared her throat, and dusted the dust off of her dress's bow. She really didn't like this. She didn't like this at all. This whole saving the word plan--being a magical girl--she hated it. But, she needed this more than ever. Being trained harshly from a young age was unbearable. She sucked in her breath, and looked over at the group of magical girls. She was far away from them--being at the corner and all. I just have to get this over with, she thought. Lots of people had it worse. Right?

"You okay?"

She looked up at Hadrian, who had his arms crossed. He wasn't making eye contact with her blue eyes. She stared at him for a long moment, her eyes deep-set on his. Did he really notice her all the way in the back? She frowned. Did she have an odd expression plastered on her face? She wasn’t sure. She poked her fluffy, swollen cheek. It was as fluffy as cake batter. Hell, she even smelled like vanilla currently.

“Ah, yes. I am. Why?” She asked. Her frown slowly forming into an innocent grin. “It’s not like I was crying in the spot or anything.”

But her red, swollen cheeks clearly said otherwise.

Mood: Self Conscious || Interacting with: rennuelaw rennuelaw || Mentioned: N/A

magical_girl_oc___luna_by_sailorgigi_.jpg

Iris Igesias: Codename Morning Star
Iris tried to concentrate on her own transformation, closing her eyes she blocked out everyone else like white noise. She felt a surge deep within her like static electricity building up before a shock until it crackled through her entire body. "By the power of the Stars..." she began to glow a dull green. Specks of light surrounding her each cascading from different points somewhere above and adding itself to her light.

As it did this the droplets of starlight that rained down replaced her common clothing with a gossamer skirt, sturdy green boots, a tight one piece leotard and white gloves with green matching embellishment . Her hair tumbled down in long auburn ringlets past her shoulders secured in a high ponytail and an amulet in the shape of a six-pointed star laid on her chest. After the transformation was complete she released the breath she didn't even know she was holding in and opened her eyes. Tugging self-consciously at her skirt she looked around, finally realizing that everyone was in the same boat. No one (well maybe not including Eris) wanted to be exposed in this way, it was embarrassing but for some reason mandatory.

Her eyes narrowed and grew determined. At least they could all form a united front and beat the living shit out of these terrors that plagued their earth.

• tumblr_pbhm9upduY1wor0zio1_400.png
    Oh, oh they were transforming now, they were just doing it there. Garnete was supposed to transform in front of all these girls. As necessary as transforming was, he was practically rigid where he stood already. Oh God, he really should've put on pants, coming in just his boxers had been a huge mistake. He was sure there were pajama pants lying somewhere on the floor- Ah, wait, he'd just moved into this building, he would've needed to dig his pants out of his drawer before he could put them on, that definitely would've taken too long. Then again, he was frequently late to things simply because he couldn't find his way around buildings, so they'd just come to expect him to be late anyway. In the end, he was just prolonging the inevitable-

Pearl roughly elbowing him in the side knocked him out of his internal monologue. "Don't just stare at the wall, stupid. Transform," The shorter of the pair growled, without so much as looking up at Garnet.

"O-Oh, I-I must've... zoned out," His excuse prompted Pearl to glare up at him with the remaining half of his Honeybun crammed in his mouth. Still no cute pleasantries? Why was his cute little brother so irritable today? Ah, he'd worry about those things later, there were more important- No, Garnet had never considered anything more important than Pearl's happiness, but he still had a job.

"Take your pain." He spoke in the same calm tone as normally instead of yelling like a few others had.

Garnet closed his eyes and ran his hands up through the back of his hair, the darkening gray locks quickly growing underneath his fingertips. As he reached the part in his hair, he pulled his hands out and away in an arc, the predominately darker hair following with them until it reached it's full length and settled around his calves. When he opened his eyes again, the normally mismatched hues appeared instead as a bright blue. He hoped he'd left a hairtie in his pocket when he last transformed, his hair always got in his way.

One of his fingers traces down his chest, what looked to be stitches extending across his torso, then swirling around his arms and legs. Where there were no stitches, his skin started to glow. He plucked the topmost stitch off and the rest of them broke off, while the white glow around his body seemed to unravel to reveal a turtleneck and pants. The glow reformed around his body in the form of a labcoat moments later.

Compared to everyone else, he always felt his clothes were always a bit out of place after he transformed. Like he'd walked into a masquerade wearing cow footie pajamas. Still technically complying to the standard of dress, but not quite right. He patted his labcoat's pocket and, feeling something in there, reached in to pull out a box of cigarettes. That certainly wasn't a hairtie. Wait, was this where he'd lost that box? He sighed and put it back.

Asuka rested her sword over her shoulder, not cutting her own flesh, as she looked at her teammates. They all had transformed, meaning they were ready to go. She nodded to herself, and spoke, keeping it quick. "Alright guys, lets extinguish this flame beast before it spreads." She didn't realize she made a pun, but the others may have rolled their eyes at that comment. She turned around and looked. "Anyone know where the vehicle hangar is?" She asked. She needed a fast bike, since flying might be a bad idea.

Aphrodite
(Adrian Thane)
latest
Adrian hated what he was about to say. He didn't like it himself. But it just slipped out without him even noticing.

"Can't you fly?" He asked in an annotingly feminine and innocent voice.

Adrian hated flying. He was wearung a goddamn miniskirt for crying out loud! Sure, nobody would be paying attention cause they'd all either be civillians fleeing for their lives or teammates trying not to die while also fighting, but still. It was just embarresing.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"I only fly when its a long distance. Driving a bike at max speed helps conserve my energy as well. If I just focus on flying, I zone out, and if I do anything else while flying, I get a headache. Am I the only one here who finds it mentally straining when trying to fly and focusing on something else?" Asuka spoke. She tapped her right foot on the ground, waiting for answers on either her own response, or where the motorcycles are. Hopefully the later.

Flying that was not something that Eve could do in her base state only in several of her forms could she fly, and even then it was hard to maintain such emotions as they required. This left eve the need for other transport. Still with the amount of free time Eve found herself with she had actually learned where things are and where they would be. It was an annoying fact that in her base form Eve was actually lacking in power having just enhanced durability and strength common to all magical girls. The trade off was the versatility of her forms, so perhaps they balanced out in some cosmic way that Eve didn't bother to contemplate.

" I am likewise unable to fly i will accompany miss Asuka on ground" Eve said simply " I can meet you at the hanger Miss Asuka or perhaps you would like accompaniment?" Eve continued her tone and overly polite manner of speaking perhaps adding a hint of sarcasm to her near monotone words.

The fact that he couldn't fly was not something Garnet liked. It was inconvenient, to say the least, and getting places by vehicle was near impossible for him. Not because his Driver's license had been revoked (which it had been), that wasn't as important as the fact that he would inevitably get lost if he tried to get there on his own. He tugged his turtleneck down a bit and exhaled slowly. The girl who looked like a video game character and another one who.... looked like she was only wearing underwear and a cape had already stated that they wouldn't fly there. That was kind of reassuring, he wasn't the only one on this team.

"I can't fly, either, and, ah...," Garnet hesitated for a moment before he continued speaking, "Or drive myself. I... pass out at the end of the battle most of the time, because of my powers. I couldn't return the vehicle." It wasn't the real reason, but nonetheless what he said was completely true. For now, he'd leave out why exactly he passed out at the end of battles, because he didn't want to scare anybody. That was dangerous, if they were scared because of how Death Shall Not Take Thee worked he couldn't very well do his job properly. "Fuck, that was a bad way to say that... I won't pass out during the battle unless I'm gravely injured, but-"

"He has healing powers and using them on himself overexerts his abilities. That's what he's trying to say." Pearl interjected with an audible sigh.

Asuka looked at Eve, a slight sigh of relief left her mouth. "Sure, I would not mind the company of another Magical Girl. I'm happy I'm not the only one with problems flying." She looked at Garnet. "If you need, you can be the medic for if one of us gets injured." She said this as if she understood what Garnet was asking, to stay out of combat if possible. At least, that's what she thinks.

Aphrodite
(Adrian Thane)
latest
Adrian was growing impatient. They really didn't have time to sit around and discuss this. The city was being attacked and there was no time to waste. Adrian didin't want to die. Too many games he hadn't played. As if reality agreed with him, an explosion sounded and rocked the building. Great, the wolf was near them andit probably liked the taste of magical girl.

"Okay, now that that's settled can we please get going. I was just about to beat the final boss and I can't do that if I'm dead."

"That was quick." Said a surprised Asuka. She then ran towards a window in the mission room. She quickly opened it up, and could see the monster. "Okay, time to leap into action!" Asuka said, as she jumped out of the window, and straight ahead towards the monster. She drew her sword and readied it to swing at the monsters face.

Thorn Witch

Hadrian didn't reply right away. Celeste was, quite obviously, not fine judging from her redden cheeks but he didn't know how to approach this situation. He couldn't form an appropriate response based on how he would react in Celeste's position because her reaction was much different from what his would have been. Reaching up he pushed a lock of hair behind his ear as he stopped hovering so he could stand next to Celeste. "You don't look that fine to me." He said at last before an explosion rocked the building and Asuka opened a window that revealed the monster outside.

"Showtime." He said before running and taking flight, flying straight out the window and at the monster, a purple light engulfing his hand as his rapier appeared. He flew straight towards the flaming monster's face before turning sharply and flying upwards until he was hovering above the monster's head.
"!Cursed Vines!"
Pointing his hand down, he shot a flurry of thorned vines at the monster, intending on wrapping them around its neck like a leash.
Emmi Emmi BackSet BackSet

Eris S. Apple

Eris quickly ran over to the opened window. When he was a few feet away she jumped and landed on a pile of confetti that had just appeared. In a rainbow blast they was launched out of the window and all the way to the roof of a nearby window.

"Who's read for some CHaOs!" Eris yelled as she sent whirlwinds of confetti at the monster.

White Rose

"It feels nice to do something good when you're not yourself..."
The white magical girl stared at Hadrian for a long moment, waiting for his response. She picked at the hem of her dress, feeling as though it was too short. If she flies, could someone see her pink panties? She blushed at the thought, and slapped her pale cheeks together with her palms. S-Stop with the lewd thoughts! But in all honesty, how would she travel? Deciding to ignore the panties part, she decided to just fly. It's not like any of these guys are perverts, right? Right?

"Alright guys, lets extinguish this flame beast before it spreads." Asuka stated, and turned around and looked. "Anyone know where the vehicle hangar is?" She asked. White Rose narrowed her eyes and sighed. "Of course not, dumbass. You don't see any of us running over there, do you? You're not the only one with a short skirt or dress." She was clearly in a bad mood. "I woke up for this bull.." she muttered under her breath, slightly grateful the monster woke her up. She looked over at Adrian, who had spoken.

"Can't you fly?" He asked in a feminine tone.

"I only fly when its a long distance. Driving a bike at max speed helps conserve my energy as well. If I just focus on flying, I zone out, and if I do anything else while flying, I get a headache. Am I the only one here who finds it mentally straining when trying to fly and focusing on something else?" She replied back. White Rose snorted.

"I am likewise unable to fly i will accompany miss Asuka on ground. I can meet you at the hanger Miss Asuka or perhaps you would like accompaniment?" The girl named Eve stated, her tone had a hint of sarcasm.

"Sure, I would not mind the company of another Magical Girl. I'm happy I'm not the only one with problems flying."

The blue eyed girl sighed, and looked over at the boy named Garnet, who had started to put his own abilities on the table. "I can't fly, either, and, ah...," Garnet hesitated for a moment before he continued speaking, "Or drive myself. I... pass out at the end of the battle most of the time, because of my powers. I couldn't return the vehicle." White Rose raised an eyebrow, clearly curious. "Fuck, that was a bad way to say that... I won't pass out during the battle unless I'm gravely injured, but-"

"He has healing powers and using them on himself overexerts his abilities. That's what he's trying to say." The boy who had worn a skirt earlier had said with a sigh.

She tried to keep herself laughing, but ended up chuckling. "Oi, Gladiator, do you need me to give you a gay ride?" She sneered. "But in all seriousness, I could carry you to battle. I can fly, and my roses can help carry you, giving me some type of strength." She grinned, as she leaned in closer to him. "What do you say, Damsel in Distress? You could be my Princess.~" She chortled, trying to make herself sound as cheesy as possible. Her offer was serious, though. She really did decided to carry him if she needed to. Every man needs to go after all, right?

That's when Hadrian finally spoke, causing White to stop in her tracks. His dark, velvety voice echoed in her ears.

"You don't look that fine to me."

Her knees buckled a bit, as she slowly turned over to him, her face blank and indifferent, yet her eyes had a small glint of fear. "...What?"

That's when the explosion happened, causing her to shriek. Realizing she had indeed shrieked, her cheeks flushed pink, embarrassed. Swallowing, she ran, her feet slowly floating above ground, and she was hovering. Before she knew it, she was flying directly towards the flaming monster, shooting multiple arrow beams at it with her bow. The light reflected upon her fluttering hair, and her flight position practically made her look like a feisty amazonian warrior.

"EAT THIS!"

Mood: Embarrassed, Cheeky. || Interacting With: Necromantic Necromantic rennuelaw rennuelaw BackSet BackSet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 || Mentioned: N/A

Aphrodite
(Adrian Thane)
latest
Adrian psyched himself up and... calmly walked over to the window and formed his magical bow. Yeah, for something so flashy that was pretty much his powerset aside from flying and slightly above average strength that was more or less standard issue. Aiming wasn't hard since the flaming wolf was literally as big as the building, but hitting it was still hard. Mainly because it was on fire. All his arrows burned up. Not that they'd do much good anyways. He sighed.

Eve let out a sigh as something rocked the building, it seemed the monster had no patience and had found them. Well while that meant no trying to arrange a fun ride with one of the cute girls, it did make their job easier. Eve just thought that you win some you lose some even as the others jumped into action. Everyone was eager for combat, but Eve remained calm she couldn't let any emotion take her just yet as she doubted they would fit indoors. Going out the window seemed over dramatic and at this point a bit crowded. Eve would just take another route the others could keep it busy as she felt she was best used to finish things off and besides it took time to build up emotion.

"Well while you girls and guys fight ill go get ready and find another exit the window looks cramped" Eve said turning away from the combat and head off to find the nearest door leading outside while she focused on the things that made her angry.

As long as Garnet was transformed, he could talk to his female teammates. It wasn't some ability that he had in Magical Boy form, he was just a professional and would damn well act like one. That being said, the girl who had formerly been wearing even less than him (what was her name? Damn the fact that he missed the introductions) spoke to him, he didn't immediately respond because her response utterly baffled him. Of course he would be the medic, but that didn't remotely address the issue he'd actually presented. Did she just expect him to sit back and leisurely sip tea instead of going to the battle? He knew his communication skills, but "I can't fly or drive" had literally been the first thing he'd said.

"W-Well, of course that's what I do, but I can't get to-" Oh, oh God the girl in white was getting closer. Did she call him Gladiator? That wasn't close to his name, though. She was offering to... Carry him? On roses? Well, they would be magical roses, so he wasn't worried about them breaking under his weight. Alright, he could respond to her, this was fine- even if she was making a pass at him now? A light blush rose to his cheeks, "I'm by far the prettiest princess in the room," Garnet replied, flipping his hair back. Alright, he managed to talk, that was good. "But... Yeah, I think that wou-"

The explosion interrupted Garnet and caused him to lose his balance, falling backward onto his butt with a loud shriek. Was the monster actually fucking outside? God, falling like that hurt, and it was hard to find any pleasure in falling on his ass. It was just sort of embarassing. That covered the transportation issue, but right next to their headquarters was basically the worst place for a monster to be.

"God fucking- Why right here?" Garnet grumbled as he stood up and walked over the window, calmly stepping through it. Fire breathing wolf.... That was actually a pretty cool sight, he wouldn't lie. He summoned the comically large syringe he had as a weapon, filled with a hot pink liquid. How close could he get to this flaming terror? Would whatever was in his syringe even work on the wolf? He really wished he could fly.

With a sigh, Garnet ran toward the wolf and crammed his syringe in one of it's hind legs. He braced both of his hands on the plunger and pushed it in, hoping that what he did would be beneficial in some damn form or fashion.

THE GIANT FIRE WOLF!!!
Almost every attack burned away on the wolf. It really was a mistake using something as flammable as vines and confetti on something on fire. And the arrows were like pin pricks. Nothing more. The wolf just shrugged off all the attacks and continued rampaging while citizens fleed down below with the help of the, otherwise useless, US Army.

But then came Pearl. Pearl flew in head first and wacked the wolf in the jaw with... an umbrella? No matter. It actually kind of hurt. It's jaw was not on fire and the residual heat was not enough to set the umbrella on fire. The Wolf recoiled slightly and then snapped at Pearl, it's whip fire main thrashing about wildly and lashing things. The umbrella, surprisingly, escaped unharmed.

Asuka jumped back, then lept forward at the creature's whip. She swung her sword horizontally, aiming to lop the creatures whip like appendage off.

It took eve a little time to find a door leading to the area where she wanted to go, though any that might see her would notice a change she was taller. eve was still suppressing the change into her form even while she brought forth all her anger. The exit she found was a short distance away from the fight, which was a good thing for eve as it meant she was unlikely to be attacked during her second change. Once free of the building she let herself go she let the change happen and rage explode. It was like fire burned through her veins as she grew, her bones popping as she took on a new monstrous form. her face became a bestial vision of rage, her body grew hair the color of blood and great wings came from her back as the very employment of hatred, rage, and blood took her place. Though eve was still in control it was like a someone riding an unruly mount she had to fight for every movement. She had to keep it focused so it would not seek to spread it's rage unto the the very people Eve was trying to protect. Rage eve looked to the fight then to her or his or it's hands and in them soon materialized two black axes, both seeming almost to hum with their desire to see blood shed of any kind. Still the magical girls now had something they might have lacked before, as the demonic form of Eve was a good 15 feet tall and while the hound might be bigger she was still likely to prove a threat it couldn't ignore, and her blows something that not fire would burn away.

Demon Eve let out a mighty roar louder than the sound of the fight and alarms, it was pure primal rage unquenchable and uncontained. It was also a warning to the other to watch out as eve was likely to have a hard time controlling what she did, they would have to be careful for the demon didn't care where the blood came from only that it came. Thus with the roar Demon eve charged the twin black axes raised and ready to swing at the foe who assaulted their base. Fire would not stop her charge either the flames of her rage burning so bright in her mind that pain was a dull memory and even then this form got stronger the more it got hurt should the wolf creature bathe her in flame it would only mean her strikes would be all the more powerful when they landed.

• latest
    The lashing whips of the wolf's mane cut through Pearl's top, leaving searing red marks on his chest and arms. If he had been in his civilian form, he was sure they would've left third degree burns on him, but this was his magical boy form- he was more resistant to things like that. It still hurt like a bitch, but he could fight through it. Still, he groaned and clutched the burnt area on his chest. He didn't need to force his brother to take this pain yet.

He held his umbrella in front of him as he saw the wolf pulling it's head back, eyes settled on him. If he didn't time this correctly, he'd have worse problems than a couple second degree burns, he was certain of it. It was opening it's mouth... Just a bit more.... He lunged forward when the wolf's mouth seemed fully opened, cramming his umbrella in it's mouth and pushing it open. This also meant that most of his body had ended up in it's mouth and that he definitely would've died had he not timed that correctly but, lo and behold, Lettuce planned this through and talked with Backset about this beforehand, so Pearl opened his umbrella at just the right time to not get bitten in two.

He flew back and up so that he was above the wolf's head. That umbrella would take it a second to figure out, he had to make use of the confusion while he could. He summoned his deck of cards and skillfully threw several of the cards toward the wolf's eyes, hoping that one would hit it's mark. "Hey, video game character girl, help me take out it's eyes! We can aim for the mane and tail second!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back