• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor 2.0 Development Log (ooc) (3.0) [CLOSED]

I have no idea wtf Ceberus Syndrome is but that's bad, right?
Have fun in the trope hole. Hope you didn't have plans for tonight.

Have fun in the trope hole. Hope you didn't have plans for tonight.
I'm starting to get an ominous feeling for Dan's Biker Gang

I have no idea what your i plying but it's giving me chil
Aside from Will(named NPC Rep for Dan's Gang that's responsible for most of Helia's first weapons like the mirror balls and the airsoft gun) wanting to examine Helia's Golden Gun for himself that could potentially end up with another and unnamed NPC murdering him and turning a fraction of the gang into terrorists/cultusts who praises Helia as their goddess and betrays Dan...Well, other than that, I got a feeling that they'll die a horrific death as soon as a main Villain is unleashed.

Aside from Will(named NPC Rep for Dan's Gang that's responsible for most of Helia's first weapons like the mirror balls and the airsoft gun) wanting to examine Helia's Golden Gun for himself that could potentially end up with another and unnamed NPC murdering him and turning a fraction of the gang into terrorists/cultusts who praises Helia as their goddess and betrays Dan...Well, other than that, I got a feeling that they'll die a horrific death as soon as a main Villain is unleashed.
Motherf***er.

Wait... I have to make a main villain, don't I.

Well, I already have the next villain set up and ready for after this slice of life bit. I like to think of them as the Venom to our Spider-Man. Dark and evil and kind of serious, but offset by our quips and misfortune.

I also have no idea how I'd play Adrian in that situation because it's like

Adrian is designed for comedy (despite the neglectful parents thing) and the drama for him originally came from a different rp where another character was his love interest and he was oblivious but it was planned that they'd get together eventually (of course, that rp died two pages in but what you gonna do).

So any situation woukd go like

Character: *angst*
Adrian: Okay.
Adrian: *something wacky happens*

I also have no idea how I'd play Adrian in that situation because it's like

Adrian is designed for comedy (despite the neglectful parents thing) and the drama for him originally came from a different rp where another character was his love interest and he was oblivious but it was planned that they'd get together eventually (of course, that rp died two pages in but what you gonna do).

So any situation woukd go like

Character: *angst*
Adrian: Okay.
Adrian: *something wacky happens*
Is this villain going to be an evil magical girl?

Oh no!

If this person knows Akido I'm having Miwa straight up GTFO once he gets his butt kicked.
Epic Kung-Fu battle.

We don't even need to do anything. Just casually step aside and watch.

Adrian be like: "I'm gonna go buy some popcorn. Does this form have pockets because I know I had some money on me before I transformed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back