• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor 2.0 Development Log (ooc) (3.0) [CLOSED]

P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A Magical Girl roleplay about a government initiative to stop monsters.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Here's where we chat about plot and other such junk.

Roommate list

Room 101
Roseia La Vi
Darcy Jackman

Room 102
Miwa Taishi
Enid Baines

Room 103
Adrian Thane
Dan Lionheart

Last edited:
All things considered I'm not sure who's handling it better.
Neither; since Dan is spared from the spontaneous Gender Swapping when deforming. Adrian's in the middle of that madness, so yeah.

Though I think if something like the sun thing that I predicted in Dan's CS ever happens, then I might add a Gender Swapping trait as a side effect

Neither; since Dan is spared from the spontaneous Gender Swapping when deforming. Adrian's in the middle of that madness, so yeah.

Though I think if something like the sun thing that I predicted in Dan's CS ever happens, then I might add a Gender Swapping trait as a side effect
They suffer together.

Wait! How the hell would we get Dan out into space to do that!

LMAO

On other note, I'm interested count me in ^^ Quick question, is this a roleplay solely for female characters? I assume so from the lore.
interested
Interested ! I'll always be down for some mmagical girl stuff <3
This seems cool, Iโ€™m interested
Iโ€™m interested if you donโ€™t mind! I call playing that one really chill older magical girl (like highschool senior-ish) whoโ€™s just like โ€œSo youโ€™re saying that I was mutated and am now a government weapon... well this is better than my job working at McDonalds.โ€
Hiya humans.

Wait! How the hell would we get Dan out into space to do that!
I dunno, ayyliens?

Nah, jk. I'm thinking of something like the MGs being sent to a Space Station that's suddenly crawling with Monsters or something.

Or perhaps something similar to a sun like a Magic Nuke that some evil powerful MG set up a Magic Nuke with a big, bright glowing core/energy ball

That or, well, I stick to just adjusting the CS while it's early.

I dunno, ayyliens?

Nah, jk. I'm thinking of something like the MGs being sent to a Space Station that's suddenly crawling with Monsters or something.

Or perhaps something similar to a sun like a Magic Nuke that some evil powerful MG set up a Magic Nuke with a big, bright glowing core/energy ball

That or, well, I stick to just adjusting the CS while it's early.
Or a monster with the power to blast people with scientifically incorrect sun beams.

This roleplay is gonna be 90% blondes isn't it.

I have learned my lesson when it comes to roleplays. Therefor I will do better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back