• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Project Regalia | Interest Check

specters

ash and flame

PROJECT REGALIA INTEREST CHECK

Project Regalia is a roleplay set in a world of high fantasy, revolving around an item called a Regalia. In Project Regalia there are many things you can do, ranging from making a shop keeper to having a warrior that goes on adventures, capturing dungeons and claiming Regalia.

Regalia are enchanted magical items that hold great power and serve as powerful status symbols in the world of Project Regalia. Regalia mark heroes, legends, and sometimes great evil. With the power a Regalia offers its user, corruption is always sure to follow.

Project Regalia is meant to be a semi-advanced sandbox roleplay where players can do pretty much anything they wish to. There will be certain events available for your characters to interact with and a very loose plotline, but the goal of Project Regalia is that its story is driven by you, the players!

Project Regalia offers a nice variety when creating a character, featuring original playable races and some creative wiggle room for you to create your own classes and character concepts.

If any of that sounds interesting to you then you can visit some of the links provided below to read up more about the lore, rules, and character creation.

Links: Fantasy - Project Regalia | Lore | Fantasy - Project Regalia | Characters | Fantasy - Project Regalia | Rules | Fantasy - Project Regalia | OOC

Awesome! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'll be more than happy to answer what I can

I appreciate the interest from you guys! I have updated the Character creation page with a small premade ability list for you all to look through to get a general idea of what abilities are. Please note that it isn't complete and will be ever-expanding, so I know it looks small now, but it will get bigger ^^ MrReaves MrReaves That's awesome! If you want to get started on a Character Sheet feel more than free to go ahead, there isn't any application deadline and my goal is for the roster to always be expanding, but we'll see how things go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back