• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Redemption OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I looked at the camp lycan map and cant stop thinking what if Slava just dived into the lake with a pair of gills. Not surfacing for a few hours making everyone wonder if she drowned down there.

I looked at the camp lycan map and cant stop thinking what if Slava just dived into the lake with a pair of gills. Not surfacing for a few hours making everyone wonder if she drowned down there.
Everyone: *panicking*
Blair: *just sighs and pulls out a lawn chair* I swear to god Slava, this is the fourth time this week.

IC IS UP! Fantasy - Project Redemption IC

Just some quick pointers on starting posts before you go:
- Most assets will probably get the same or a similar briefing to Dax (first post)
- The kids of Synth agents might get a slightly more informative briefing, but still not that much
- Staff are free to come to the IU (Instructional Unit) Lobby, but at least some will probably be teaching the other assets
- THE CAMP HAS ONLY BEEN RUNNING FOR ONE WEEK SO FAR
- If you want your asset to have arrived earlier, feel free to use a good explanation to get them stuck in the orientation tour again (behaving badly so they get thrown back in as punishment, helping guide the tour, as long as it makes sense it works)
- All other new assets are getting thrown into the lobby where Dax is
- Now would be a good time to check the lore (specifically the Camp Lycan map)

Yaay we've started- so excited! >w<
Cool first posts- can't wait to jump in~
Done updating my profiles and making my templates, so Imma try to get at least one post in before bed :3

Question are the windows at camp either openable or breakable
Sometimes. Some classrooms have openable windows (which usually can lock on command), not in the lobby though. They can be breakable, but only if you have more force than a fighter jet missile (don't ask why Synth tested this).

Sometimes. Some classrooms have openable windows (which usually can lock on command), not in the lobby though. They can be breakable, but only if you have more force than a fighter jet missile (don't ask why Synth tested this).
Running a camp for superpowered individuals? I'd say those tests are mandatory xD

Nat: I like you
TJ: What? Why?
xD TJ's orientiation isn't listed in his profile, so it's not like there's any expectation on that.
I just think it makes sense with Nat's character for him to develop that kind of feeling towards him~
Also, Dax and Nat are so similar! I can picture them sitting in their room and drinking tea and crushing on talking about how cool TJ is. Then Nat would compare him to Shin 'cause he has a total brother complex.
(I also think it'd be funny if Dax crushed on Shin xD)
Anyway, yaay I posted~ So happy :3

xD TJ's orientiation isn't listed in his profile, so it's not like there's any expectation on that.
I just think it makes sense with Nat's character for him to develop that kind of feeling towards him~
Also, Dax and Nat are so similar! I can picture them sitting in their room and drinking tea and crushing on talking about how cool TJ is. Then Nat would compare him to Shin 'cause he has a total brother complex.
(I also think it'd be funny if Dax crushed on Shin xD)
Anyway, yaay I posted~ So happy :3
Oml that'd be hilarious
Shin: *desperately trying to teach Nat and Dax about skirtchasing*
Nat: *sighing cause he's used to this lecture*
Dax: *silently nodding and just completely spacing out staring at his face*

Oml that'd be hilarious
Shin: *desperately trying to teach Nat and Dax about skirtchasing*
Nat: *sighing cause he's used to this lecture/thinking about TJ*
Dax: *silently nodding and just completely spacing out staring at his face*
So. Completely. Accurate <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back