• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
1577343400196.png

Valery
interactions ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy
Valery sniffled a little bit. until Auroras told her she did a good job and then got head pats, Valery smiled back up at the scientist regaining her form properly and dusting off her clothing well, the clothing that shed previously formed, getting back up as she still enjoyed the head pats, of course, the texture of her head was the same squishiness as before one of her head tendrils wrapped a little bit around Aurora's arm "t-thanks miss Aurora, I'm sure ill be able to do it soon" Valery said the last part with renewed excitement, her smile every wide at this point, she then turned to Seb looking up at him moving into his sightline since he seemed to not be looking at her "thanks to Seb umm? Are you ok? are you changing colour? I can do that too but i don't turn pink" she asked curiously having noticed his cheeks changing colour.

1578477374418.png..::: Sebastian ::...
Interactions: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Sebastian continued to chew on his mangoes as he watched the doctor praise Valery for her efforts. He was too focused on chewing his mangoes to notice the look of the doctor's disapproving eyes towards him. After the doctor assessed Valery, Valery turned to Seb. To which Seb responded with a quick (dramatic) head turn, avoiding eye contact. "Thanks to Seb umm? Are you ok? Are you changing colour? I can do that too but I don't turn pink."
Seb was mortified as his cheeks flared even more. "O-Okay."He shyly said, not knowing what to say next. Then, he noticed Dr. Aurora turn to him. "How are those Mangoes? Are you ready to do another test?" She inquired and Sebastian quickly finished his can of mangoes. He nodded and drank the juice inside the empty can and left it in the table. Sebastian opened his palms and made eye contact with the empty can, as soon as he did, he tightly closed his palms into a fist and watched the can crumble. After that, he stood in front of the doctor, presenting himself in a shy manner with his shoulders all scrunched up while avoiding eye contact.
"I'd like you to try creating an illusion based on the story I just read you." She instructed and Sebastian could only give her a nod.
"As you wish." He responded in a calm tone.
Sebastian may be physically weak, but the feats he could do with his mind would always make up for it. He spent years perfecting his skills and he's not going to put it to waste any time soon. He spent years and years destroying empty cans with his mind, making illusions should just be a piece of cake for him. From what he can remember from the book, he only noticed a cat-like figure with another figure on it's back on the first few pages. Sebastian closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his palms and the bright silver light that emitted from his palms lit the whole room for a bit. He clenched his jaw, but if you would look closely, you'd see a vein visible on his temple.
In his mind, he imagined a funny-looking cat that was portrayed a few minutes ago. Instead of having a proper paw, he imagined the cat with a sock-like paw. As the figure on his back was just an empty shadow with a bright red hat. So, when he opened his eyes, he saw the funny-looking cat with its tail towards him and its nuzzle towards the doctor. The black shadow that occupied it's back just stood there. Sebastian is very talented with remembering animals, but not a humanoid figure, even if it's a funny-looking one.
Sebastian swirled his fingers around and got the illusion to walk around the room, as he got used to it, he got them to fly around the room and give his two audiences a spectacle show. The more Sebastian thought about it, his powers would be better used more for entertainment purposes. He was the master of his own show, but sadly, all good things end, just like his sweet chance of being a normal kid. Suddenly, the funny-looking cat disappeared and he flooded his own mind with memories of his youth. Just then, a young-looking Sebastian stood in front of him.
As soon as his young self appeared in front of him, he quickly closed his palm, shattering his own illusion into tiny pieces. He heaved a breath and bowed his head to the doctor in an instant.
"I deeply apologize, doctor. I'll do better next time!" His voice echoed through the room. Not once did he stutter. The once shy and flustered boy was gone in an instant. Sebastian could almost tolerate anything, even anyone, but there's one thing he couldn't... No, wouldn't tolerate, and that would be being a failure. He failed his mother once for not being the 'perfect' son, and since then, he wouldn't accept any 'mistakes' in his life and would work tirelessly to improve on his many failed attempts.
"I lost track of my thoughts. I'm sorry you had to see that." He said, still not making any eye contact.
He was simply ashamed of his own memories.
~
1578477307567.png

Titus Ryliegh
Titus tensed up as he saw his sister immediately lunge at him, he quickly rolls to the side dodging the futile attack, looking back Ryliegh was already on her feet, she launches two anti personnel missiles out of her wrist launcher, Titus rolls once more but is caught by the blast of the second missile, He grimaces as some of the shrapnel enters his leg and his lower half of his trench coat is now smoldering. He reacts fast, regaining his footing then summoning his flamethrower through his neural implant. Ryleigh was already moving to close the gap, he activates the flamethrower unleashing a firestorm right at her. Ryliegh leaps into the air, but Titus knows her tactics, he fires a grapple catching her right in the left leg he tugs it sending her crashing into the floor, Ryliegh is tough, staving off the blow as if it were nothing already regaining her footing. Titus however fires a second flurry of flames; catching Ryliegh. Its scorching heat consuming her whole, Ryliegh quickly charges her armor lock down.
This should do till Titus has to reload another fuel canister. He thinks he's so clever... But he's WEAK!
Titus, realizing Ryliegh just activated her armor lock, fires a grapple line at the tall ceiling repelling away from her to regroup. His flamethrower now spitting fumes, he triggers the reload, a tiny canister released out of the cybernetics in his back. Reloaded; he released the grapple and landed a few good meters away. With Ryliegh now recovered, she releases a flurry of throwing knives at Titus before she lunging at him at full speed.
Titus throws up his arm blocking several of the blades, but Ryliegh crashes into him with unrelenting force. Knocking him at an incredible speed into the wall behind him. His readout flashes in his eye, his leg was just fractured in two places and his neural implant has sustained minor damage from the impact. Titus rises to his feet, summoning his nano bots to heal his leg first.
Ryliegh still standing in the same spot has both her arms extended outwards towards her brother, a firestorm unleashing out of her twin flamethrowers. Titus reacts fast triggering his manual override on the holotech that controls his energy shield. Hit by some of the flames, but not enough to damage him. With the shield still up and the nanobots quickly healing his leg wound, Titus found himself trapped in the firestorm his shield capacity dwindling fast as it has to recharge to continue use. She's more hostile than last time, I'll have to disable some of her systems somehow. Thinking quickly Titus fires two electro darts at her, the materials they were comprised of can withstand scorching temperatures
Through the flames, Ryleigh couldn't anticipate the attack, the darts latched into Ryliegh's wrists, short circuiting the flamethrowers and ceasing the onslaught on Titus. Titus switches to the arc lightning function on his cybernetic arm and fires a volt of electricity right at Ryliegh. Caught off guard she is stunned by the blast and her weapon systems have begun to reboot.
Visibly more angry, Ryleigh recklessly lunges at Titus who narrowly dips out of the way. He fires a grapple at her catching her around the neck. Before Ryliegh gets the chance to pull it off Titus hits a button on his wrist causing the grapple to pull Ryliegh to him.
As soon as she reaches him Titus smashes his fist her right into her head. Stunned by the blow she falls backwards and the grapple is released.
With blood dripping from her head she is now literally seeing red. Enraged at the fact that he has the upper hand, she blindly fires four consecutive high energy rail shots at him. Two of the shots pierce his chest, both narrowly missing his vitals. Seeing Titus stumbling back in pain Ryliegh charges at him, much like a stampeding animal. As she tackles him he's no match for her strength, allowing her to pin him easily.
Ryliegh begins to pummel the head of her brother, his cybernetics beginning to lose their integrity, he struggles to get her off, she pins his arm. I got to get her off me! His readout was going berserk from all the damage he is sustaining. Ryliegh's fists were covered in blood from punching her brother's face which was now covered in small gashes. "This Is what you get for being so weak!" Ryliegh spat, pausing her assault. Consumed by pain Titus felt himself starting to lose consciousness. "You were supposed to protect me bu-" Was all Titus got out before passing out.

Interactions: Phantom9786 Phantom9786 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

Doctor Weir studied the two closely, every action, every reaction being quickly noted down on his small notebook. As they are getting more and more brutal, he caught a devious grin slowly creeping across his face. "Perfect, perfect! High amounts of rage triggered by perceived weakness of the other. Just what I need to bend them further to my will!"

As soon as Titus passed out, Weir pressed another button on his remote, triggering the limiters to activate once more. Thankfully, their self-repair function is never disabled. He now proceeded to dash into the room, an expression of pain written all over him.
"Nononono. What did you do? You were supposed to defeat each other, not beat each other to near death!"

Clumsily trying to get Titus of the floor, Weir shouted at Ryleigh with tears in the corners of his eyes.
"You could have killed him! Multiple times! Are you aware of that? Now help me get him medical attention before he bleeds to death!"

Aurora
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

"Yes you will Valery, " She responded encouragingly. Giving one last smile at her daughter before turning her attention to Sebastian's display. The forms weren't accurate and the attention to detail needed work. Then as the childhood version of him appeared Sebastian seemed to have panicked.
Quietly she jotted down some notes. She sighed as she watched his apologize for his blunder. "It's fine Sebastian. It was insightful." She observed him for a moment before moving in front of him. " Do you have memories of your past often?"

Milo
Bugsss Bugsss

Milo noticeably perked up as he got to his feet. "You haven't played? Well it's super easy. I'll be the super hero with lots of cool powers and you'll be the villain trying to take over the WORLD! I have to stop you!" He exclaimed, his hands gesturing as he explained. He turned and climbed onto the cot and pointed at Eden. "So wanna play?"

Ryliegh
Phantom9786 Phantom9786 Mechking Mechking

Ryliegh stepped away from her brother. A glimmer of regret flashing across her face at hearing her brother's words before he passed out. This moment of weakness quickly was replaced by her usual rbf as she heard the door open. Well he's not dead, so it's fine," she retorted turning to face the hysterical scientist. She frowned a bit at his last comment. Maybe it'd be better if I did. No. I don't want him to actually die. When will he just learn he can't stay weak. pathetic.

Letting out a sigh as she watched the doctor trying to pick up her brother. "Okay. Do Dr. Cross right?" She responded curtly as she knelled down beside her brother. Grabbing Titus's arms she pulled him onto her back. It was easy to lift him with all her cybernetics. "Ready, lets go."​

•Eden•
Interactions: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

The brunet’s Countenance conveyed slight surprise in response to the small child’s abrupt enthusiasm, following the boy with a curious gaze as he climbed up onto the cot.
Eden hummed after listening to Milo’s exited explanation, feigning a contemplative demeanour, standing up just a bit straighter and turning to face towards the green eyed youth, crossing his arms over his chest.
With an almost playful expression crossing his defined visage, Eden spoke.
“Oh well, it depends. Are you ready to be defeated, young hero?”

1579162534816.png..::: Sebastian :::..
Interactions: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Sebastian kept his silver gaze low as he listened to the doctor's scribbling, avoiding any eye contact. Please don't be mad. No more punishments, he thought and felt his hands form a fist, a clear sign of anxiety. After a few moments of awkward silence, the doctor spoke, "Do you have memories of your past often?"
Oh! He finally looked up.
"Yeah, almost every day of the week, I can't exactly recall visual aspects of that place, but I can remember some things and people from my past. For example, I used to chase birds around and it was one of my fondest memories." Sebastian smiled, a real smile as he visualized the bird in his mind. "I found it easier to manipulate my happy memories, maybe also my bad ones." As he said that, a picture of his mother flashed his mind and he shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "Doctor, if I may introduce a theory, I think my illusions are more powerful when I feel strongly about them. To be honest, the illusion I just did was terrible because I wasn't really fond of..." He paused as he tried to think of a better word, "fairy tales." He stepped forward.
"Also..." Sebastian debated if he should tell the truth about what happened in the middle of the night last night. Last night, Sebastian had a nightmare about his past and was awakened by a strong buzz on his temple, only to find his mother staring back at him. Sebastian thought she was real until she faded away after his suppressor activated. Sebastian made his decision and took a deep breath. "Just last night, I felt the power suppressor get activated because of a nightmare I had. A nightmare about my mother." Sebastian shook his head and stared at the doctor with his silver eyes. "That was just a dream, however... I'm pretty sure every kid in this facility has at least lost a parent."
He turned to Valery with a nervous look, he did flinch for a second, he has been meaning to ask her how she ended up here but never bothered to ask due to his issue being anti-social towards the g-word (girls). She's just a girl! Man Up, Bas! He chanted to himself after turning to Val, "So... D-did you know how y-you ended up here?" Crap! Why are you asking this in front of a doctor? What the hell is wrong with you man! UGH!!! I'm so getting punished for this! Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut for once?! Well at least I didn't stutter as much and I- As he said those words to himself and continued doing so, he kept a straight face and behind that stoic face is a panicked teen who is experiencing internal chaos.

1577343400196.png

Valery
interactions ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy
“Yay” Valery exclaimed at getting more praise for her attempt. Sitting down quietly as she watch seb‘s next test he made kinda bad but none the less cool illusions with his powers Valery Smiling as she always did marvelling at how cool sebs ability was and what he was doing with it... until it changed to a kid? Valery tiled her head to one side a confused expression across her face. “Umm? what that meant to happen?” she asked curious As seb apologies profusely. Aurora going into some technical stuff that valery was to interested in at this point. But seb had mentioned something called a parent and that peaked the girls curiosity “Umm? What’s a per-ant? Is it something you wear? Or like a sock? You lose those all the time?” She asked both of them her expression still one of confused curiosity as she scratched her head making a sound kinda like rubbing two balloons together. Then Val’s whole expression changed very suddenly after seb asked her... how she get here.. the usually happy girl was now frowning the cloths she‘d previously formed destabilising and melting back into the girls squishy body. “ I...I...don’t.... know....” she said slowly and quietly while normally it would bother her too much. She’d always had a small curiosity about why her age and what she remembered didn’t really match she’d over heard the big monster (brackman) talking about her a couple of times and it sounded weird but now... what.. if... valery inched closer to Aurora a single tendril coiling Around the scientists arm Val looking up at her like a lost puppy “d...do you know? Aurora?” She asked sadl.

Xander

Dr. Xander was in his office overlooking the central area of the lab. As he peered up from his papers he noticed Dr. Weir and Ryleigh carrying Titus to the medical room. With a sigh he rose from his desk. As he made his was down the steps the noises from the streets above seemed to have picked up. as if from a protest. Nothing particularly new around here, when ever the police actually came down and arrested anybody it was a big thing. Nobody wanted them down here. It could be assumed that maybe one of the larger drug dealers had been camping out in their hotel and got ratted out.
Following Dr. Weir he caught up to them just as they were getting Titus set up to be taken care of. "Dr. Weir," He interrupted. Scowling as he surveyed the scene. "Would you mind heading upstairs to deal with the commotion. We can't be having the police in the hotel, disturbing us or the other patrons." He instructed. Looking at the twins he sighed. They were one of his first successful projects and Ryleigh had come so far.

Once Dr. Weir had gone up the stairs the noises from the outside world could be heard clearly during the brief moment the door was open. The situation was like as predicted. Someone was being arrested and everyone yelling at the police to leave. Pointless shouting and chaos. Moving through the hall Dr. Weir had entered the scene. Just as he was about to deescalate the situation on of the enforcers recognized him.
"That's that insane scientist who kidnapped the the governors daughter and fled. grab him men!"
Before he could react % of the enforcers were upon him. Beating him down and restraining him. The shouting continued and as they were ready to drag away their catches a fight broke out. Setting off a smoke flair everyone started coughing. The pushed through the crowds and disappeared with Dr. Weir.
As the smoke died down all that was left was a handful of people knocked onto the ground coughing and bruised.

e714408e8568298f716d50e392c15670.jpg

kiki-kurnia-kikikurnia-float-characters-cyborg-guy01-f.jpg
(Sorry for being so late)
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
i guess

Rye is following dr.Brackman to where he is going, the sound of his footsteps is the only thing filling his ears hearing the sounds of the hotel and the other 'projects' the sounds of electricity flowing through the halls slowly getting louder in his ears as rye drifts off while walking to his faint memories of his home and his family.
the sounds of grills searing steak, and the faint smell of burgers fill his nose as he remembers.

Alicia Illiel

The young looking woman muttered out of date curses under her breath as she picked herself up off of the pavement. The police were usually this violent and outrageous, thats not why she was cursing. In the polices arms they held her colleague Dr.Weir, definitly not good. Though she supposed such things were always a risk. She checked her groceries as she rose and sure enough most of her eggs were broken. guess im skipping breakfast again. She thought Waving away the last trails of smoke she carried on to her room waiting just a bit for the police to clear out before she would go to the lab. In the meantime she quickly sent an encrypted message to Xanders inbox.

"Harold was just arrested."

Was all her message read, she would be down there soon enough to give him the details. After going through the usual security and annoyingly long elevator ride Alicia would wander into her own sector of the lab. Motion sensors would turn on her lights and brew the coffee while she watched the h.u.d show the various bits of data her equipment had recorded over the night. Sure enough the boys were already up, Lorenzo pacong around and listening to the music player she had gotten him. Alphonso on the otherhand had somehow gotten another. Cigarette lit in his room and was throwing a large rubber ball which bounced off of the floor, then the wall, and finally the ceiling before returning to him where he snapped his free hand out and caught it. A smile crept over her face, "big day today boys, make sure you eat well at breakfast." she said to them through the intercom.

Lorenzo & Alphonso

The brothers had already been up for nearly an hour and each proceded with their respective morning ritual. Lorenzo got dressed promptly rinsing himself off in the sink and running wet hands through his hair before making his bed, straightening up, and then jaming out while he waited for mom. Meanwhile Lorenzo sat up in his bed carefully concealing his hiding spot in the wall where he had managed to carve out a small indention in the wall which he covered with a piece of brick he had carved to fit perfectly. From his spot he produced his cigarette and a match being lucky enough to light it in one strike before tossing the stick in the toilet.

"Morning Ditz" Alphonso would say loudly to the wall as he donned his own clothes and produced his bouncy ball. Hearing the tale tell "Morning Ass." causing Al to grin as they both continued on with their jaming smoking and bouncing until the intercom chimed in. Slowly both boys finished their songs or smokes then stood and walked towards the door which opened after a few more moments. "Morning mom." the twins said in unison to doctor Illiel. "Good morning, eat and put on your suits i want an early start today." she said pointing to the container on the wall holding the suits the boys would have to wear in the testing room. They changed quickly in unison before heading towards their usual table for breakfast.
(open)

XNal.gif

Interactions: SomeGuyThatsBored SomeGuyThatsBored Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

As Z was walking with Rye, she heard noises and yelling. She didn't know what was happening or how close the action was, but she was scared. She sat on the floor hugging her knees to her chest. "What's going on Rye, I'm scared. Do you think bad men are going to break into the room and hurt us?"

Z looked around for Dr. Brackman, she thought about yelling out for him to come and protect her, but she was worried that the bad men causing all the noise would hear her and come in and get her. "Rye, do you think we'll be safe here or should we go and hide?"

kiki-kurnia-kikikurnia-float-characters-cyborg-guy01-f.jpg
( ~ interactions ~ )
Superfly47 Superfly47
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Rye walks over to Z and looks down at them for he too is hearing the sounds. Not really dealing with people that much younger than him. He says "I don't think so, but if they do I'll do my best to protect you" he looks at brackman thinking about how he is totally not going to protect brackman, because: 1.hes scary and 2. He believes he took part in his arm replacements. And rye fully intends to escape as soon as he can. "I believe we will be fine Z" Rye gets back to brackman and zones out in his own thoughts.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back