• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
kiki-kurnia-kikikurnia-float-characters-cyborg-guy01-f.jpg
(- Raien Bekket -)
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

"Im going to test with someone? Haven't done that in a while" Raien waits patiently behind the doctor "wait... Do you want me to punch someone?" "Ain't that kinda dangerous?" Raien looks concerned

Raien stops talking and complys with the doctor. Raien is rocking on his heels. Raien thinks for a second "disregard what I said earlier, am I just working with them or am I gonna punch them?" Raien is backpedaling in his sentences.

1576793370709.png..::: Sebastian :::..
Interactions: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
After Sebastian answered Dr. Aurora's question, a head popped up behind her. And there she stood, Sebastian's worst fear. A girl. Sebastian is the type of guy who respects every woman he meets, maybe not his mother for obvious reasons, Sebastian might actually even knock his own mother out due to his pure hatred for her deteriorated morale. However, for some reason, he would always get flustered around girls and girls only. Sebastian can handle a pretty decent conversation around guys, but with females, his mind would stumble on what to say. Ever since he was young, he never really talked to anyone. He's just thankful that he can manage his own composure around the doctor, or else he would've been dead.
“Morning Seb how are you? Oh! Hey! what you think of my dress?” Valery asked him in her usual cheery voice. Sebastian stiffened. It's always been like this ever since, and he really hated himself for turning red every time.
Sebastian slowly made his way right next to the doctor as he kept his eyes down, avoiding any stares from the two in front of him. After he settled himself right next to the scientist, blocking the view of Valery, he finally spoke in a respectful tone, "I'm fine, Miss Valery." Sebastian has always been the type of person to be respectful, no matter who the person is, even if... that's right! Even if it's a girl. To him, girls are just generally much scarier than men. It's just an instinct he feels very strongly about.
Ugh! I didn't sign up for this. But then again, I didn't sign up for anything! He thought grimly. "You look... presentable." He said, not even looking at the girl's dress, cause he himself knew that his composure will just deteriorate right then and there if he continued their conversation. Nice one, Bas! You just have to keep it short and sweet! He patted himself on the back mentally.
Sebastian's stomach growled, and this time it could be heard echoing throughout the corridor. Crap! "Sorry, I'm just really hungry." He blushed about fifty shades of red before hanging his head in embarrassment.

Titus looked Doctor Weir over before answering the question " Yes, what can you do about the constant itching?" he threw the question out to distract the doctor from the conversation he just had prior to visiting him, Titus thought for a moment about it. This is probably the third time he's had to fight his sister, and every time he hates it more and more. According to Titus, Ryleigh is very aggressive and brutish in combat, theirs a lack of finesse and tactical strategy and her fighting style relies more on impulse and emotion. The Doctor looked him over "We'll get that looked at soon, it seems irritated by your shoulder area" he said. Weir unlatched the door and slid it open motioning for Titus to step out. A feeling of relief came over Titus followed by a sense of dread a he looks over to see his sister also leaving her confinement, She glared at him menacingly, Titus smirked at her, knowing it would get under her skin, "So predictable" he thought. He turned his attention back to the Doctor, "So Doctor Weir, when can we take my neck ornament off?"

XNal.gif
Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Z152 sat crossed legged and was starring into the empty hallway. She heard footsteps coming and she knew it was Dr. Brackman from the sound of his steps. While Z152 does not enjoy all the aspects of testing, it does give her someone to talk to. It can get lonely being in a cell all day. When he arrived, Z152 said “Hello Dr. Brackman, I am feeling good and I have not sustained any injuries during the last 12 hours.” As Z152 followed Dr. Brackman, she started to chat “You look to be doing well. What testing are we going to be doing this time?”

(- Raien Bekket -)
Interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47

Raien is following behind doctor brackman with Z "sssoooo...... What do you think we are doing?" Raien looks at the other test subject "the doc said something about how much kenetic whosawhatsits into an object"

Rye looks progressively more concerned looking "I don't think I have properly introduced my self to you, I'm Raien Bekket, you can just call me rye, like the bread"
Rye is now looking Z straight in the eyes. Rye feels more awkward as he notices the echos of thier footsteps more and more. His legs making a small whirring noise and a clunk as they hit the floor.

Interactions: Bugsss Bugsss ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

"Nice reference kid." Cross rolled his eyes at the young boys attempt at humour. Five years looking after the kid and he is still able to come up with new names to annoy him.
"Play with that for a bit. I've got to check in with Milo." He spun on his heels to face towards the exit and took a step before hesitating and looking back towards Eden.
"If you don't like my playlist you have bad taste kid." And then he kept walking.

Entering back into the intermittent office he placed Edens file onto the table in the room before entering the hall holding the Projects youngest experiment, Milo.
Cross sauntered up to the cell, Milos file cradled underneath his left shoulder and his coffee mug still in his right hand.
"G'morning Milo. Any feelings of nausea, headache, dizziness, fever, or general sickness?" Cross recited from his file once again. The kid doesn't understand half of those words, but he's the kind to make it obvious if he's feeling sick in the first place so it's little more then arbitrary procedures.

•Eden•

Interactions: nlinx nlinx

Eden only responded to his handlers words with a small hum, deep Mocha coloured hues shifting back down to the device still held in his hands, once again twisting it in his grip to look it over more thoroughly.
Once Cross had turned his back, E lifted his gaze to watch the lanky man walk away, and let himself wonder how Milo, the young boy who shared Cross as a handler, was doing.
He’d come to be quite fond of the child, and often worried about him, even if he wouldn’t admit it if asked.
Eden had always been more of a type to show himself through small gestures and actions instead of words, finding it hard to express himself otherwise. His social life hasn’t exactly been all that extensive, y’know?
Words can be overwhelming sometimes, and so he sticks to what he’s better at, safer that way.
Eden almost jumped when a new song had started to play softly from the music players speakers, blinking out of the small daze he’d unknowingly slipped into, attention slipping back to the device.
Well, it was better than counting.

XNal.gif
Interactions: SomeGuyThatsBored SomeGuyThatsBored

Z walks next to Raien and said “I figure Dr. Brackman will test how long I can keep my laser going at full power for.” She then looked over Raien, he sure has a lot of mechanical parts she thought. “Were you born with those mechanical parts or did Dr. Brackman give them to you? I was born blind and he gave me these red eyes.” Z stairs at Raien so he’d get a good look at her bright, red eyes. “My name is Z, by the way.” Extends hand. “Nice to meet you Rye.”

(- Raien Bekket -)
interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47

rye is keeping a steady pace with the others. "You mean these?" He gestures at his arm "I was not born with them, my original arms were 'replaced' so to speak" he looks at the ground for a moment then looks back up "Nice to meet you too Z" he shakes her hand with a bit of a strong grasp. He looks ahead and keeps walking

"I kinda have a good feeling about today, I might have some actually good food today, what do you think?" Said Rye with a more happier tone than usual. Rye looks back down at Z in a questioning manner "what do you thinks gonna happen today?"

Aurora watched the two kids interact. As she did her face softened slightly. "Yes, lets have you eat then. You'll preform better that way." She reponded. Unlocking Sebastian's cell she let him out. "Come on, quickly," she ushered him out. As she led the two children to the a testing room she placed her hand on Valery's back. In the next corridor over was a series of larger rooms. A few had specialized equipment while others more standard equipment. Aurora unlocked the door to one the rooms that more resembled a clinic's room. There was a table in the center and a counter and shelves storing various tools and items. Even a few live creatures such as mice, lizards, and small birds. "You two behave and stay in here. I shall return with food." She instructed as she let them in. She gave Val a gentle pat on the head before locking then in.
Aurora let out a sad sigh as she walked down through the lab to the mess hall type area. In the kitchen she retirieved some bowls and cereal. While most of the meals provided were premade and frozen there were a few various food items such as cereal, bread, and fruits. With the cereal made she took the 2 bowls back to the room.

Ryliegh left her cell and waited for Dr Weir to lead them to where they'd be practicing. It was usually the same large open room but she knew it was better practice to wait than assume and be punished for it later. She watched her brother intently as he exited his cell. God, she hated him. Yet, she didn't want to do this. Her brother was weak, it'd be to easy to beat him. Yet something deep inside her didn't want to beat him. She had no choice, this was the only way to make him get stronger too.

As Dr Cross approached Milo wiped the tears and snot away with his arm. With one last sniffle he looked up at the doctor. While he didn't really understand what was being said to him, he recognized the question. Thinking a moment before he answered. "Um.... I'm okay mister doctor," he responed meekly.​

XNal.gif

Interactions: SomeGuyThatsBored SomeGuyThatsBored

Z sat down next to Rye. "Your special arms look nice." Z said. "Do they have any special abilities?" Z then looked around, hoping for food. "I will be ready for anything once they get us fed."

Last edited:
( - Raien Bekket - )
Interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

"Thanks doc" "well I can get super strength and speed for a little while" "now you see, if I had a mechanical heart I don't think I would have a limit on how long I can do it" "right now I am strong enough to lift a car I don't know how hard I can punch or kick yet they usually just want me to lift stuff" "so you can shoot lasers out of your eyes?" Rye waits to get to the place

Last edited:

1576654415556.png

DR.Brackman
interaction: SomeGuyThatsBored SomeGuyThatsBored Superfly47 Superfly47
With the response form subject Z152 brackman catalogued it as seemed to ignore the questions form A607 and the conversation the two where having until they reached the labs testing chambers leading them inside what appeared. To be bleak white room looking inside was disorientating as it was hard to tell where the walls and roof where or even exactly how big to room was in its stark perfect whiteness “to answer your question A607 i will be conducting a combat efficiency evaluation on both you and Z152... iv will also be attempting a slightly different approach the one of you deemed more effective will be rewarded....the other will be improved...” he stared blankly “testing will commence in two minutes be prepared.” Brackman stopped moving overhearing the two subjecta speak... yes they required food.... annoying... two of his limbs reached into a small compartment in the device upon his back pulling out two gray food bars, chocolate flavoured, brackman’s own prefured way to intake calories Without unnecessary time wasting or gagging on the taste of cardboard tossing the bars to both of them he turned back around “consume these Then testing will commence”.

( - Raien Bekket - )
Interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

"Oh that helps" Rye catches the food bar and tears it open "I'm ready, how about you?" Rye looks around the room curiously so I'm gonna hit stuff" "I hope you're ready" rye starts waiting while sitting down with his legs criss cross which is harder than you think with robo legs. Rye then gets up and paces back and forth impatiently.

1576553925158.png

Valery
interactions ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy
Valery practically skipped along side the other two as the made there way to the clinic room, although she didn’t what to say it val was a little hungry too but she didn’t realise you would make grumbling noises because of it once they had arrived looked around the room excitedly she knew she shouldn‘t touch any of the things becuse that might brake them. turning back to Aurora Val looked up at her with a big smile as she got a head pat “don’t worry Aurora we won’t cause any trouble“ she replied once Aurora had left she turned back to seb walk up beside him a slight frown of her face as she looked up at the boys expression “you ok seb? Did you have nightmare? Or umm... did someone else make you upset?” she asked with a somewhat worried tone one of her tendrils starting to wrap around the boy “you know what make me feel better a hug” having not given seb any chance to respond and meaning well Valery pulled seb into a squishy hug her other tendril wrapping around him as well.

1576895809660.png..::: Sebastian :::..
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

As Aurora left the two test subjects alone, in a room. Sebastian couldn't help but instinctively shuffle away from the girl. Please, don- His plead was quickly cut off by Val's face being shoved in front of him. Sebastian backed away as he observed the girl's worried expression. “You ok Seb? Did you have a nightmare? Or umm... did someone else make you upset?”
Sebastian looked away with an annoyed expression and a flustered face. He covered his red cheeks with his hands. "I'm completely fine, Miss Valery. You don't need to worr-"
Sebastian was quickly cut off from his speech as he felt a chill run down his spine. “You know what makes me feel better a hug!” Sebastian felt chills as he felt a cold substance wrap around his back. When Sebastian looked down, his cheeks flared as he saw Valery's arms wrapped around his torso.
HOLY CRAP! "M-Miss V-Valery!" He stuttered as he felt nauseous. Sebastian tried to wiggle his way out off the girl's deadly grip. But to no avail, Sebastian failed to succeed as he stayed still with a red face.
Sebastian knew this would happen. He should've known the girl would assault him with her very famous warm hug.
Which makes him wonder, why is the Doctor keeping her safe and well kept? How can Val give him such an innocent smile while he and the kids around him have to suffer from terrible trauma? Did Valery ever suffer from trauma? What is Doctor Aurora hiding from him that she doesn't want anyone to know?
That thought was quickly cut off as soon as he saw Doctor Aurora enter the room. Speak of the devil, he thought as he 'tried' to go to her. But then, he quickly realized that there was a 'wild' Valery clinging to his torso. He soon became flustered and lightly tapped Valery's head, which made her look up to him with those emerald eyes. "T-Thanks for the hug, Miss Valery." MAN UP! BAS! You're better than this! She's just a girl! He would always say that to himself every time a girl would go near him. It's like his mental chant to convince himself that it's true. Sebastian found himself relaxed whenever he would tell himself that. As years go by with him trying to get rid of his fear of girls, he's slowly making progress, thanks to his mental strength.
She's just a girl! He repeated in his head and for the first time in the history of Sebastian's life, he gave Valery a smile... Well, a shaky smile that may or may not make him look constipated. "I'm feeling all better now." He said in a quiet voice. As soon as Valery lowered her guard, Sebastian jumped away from her grasp and greeted his Doctor who holds a bowl of cereal.
"Thank you, Dr. Aurora." Sebastian received his meal and ate his meal right next to a bird in a cage. Sebastian sneakily gave the bird a bit of his cereal, hoping that the Doctor didn't see that. Who knows what kind of experiment this bird had to go through. As soon as he finished his meal, he stood next to his Doctor and asked, "When can I take these off?" He said in a soft voice and pointed at his power suppressor, eager to use his powers without him getting zapped.

Interactions: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Mechking Mechking
"Good to hear Milo." Cross lips creased into what could be interpreted as a smile.
"For this weeks experiments you might be able to play with some of the other kids here. But I gotta ask first okay? Always remember to ask." He always tries to put on his best teacherly voice and manners on when with Milo, but he worries it probably comes off more condescending and antagonistic then he wants it too.
Turning away for a moment he pulled a small phone like device from his pocket and pushed in some numbers before raising to its head.
He waited patiently for his associate, Dr. Wier, to answer.
While waiting he turned back towards the boy.
"Even if they say no you'll be able to play with Eden. You remember Eden? I've told you a little about him."

XNal.gif

Intereactions: SomeGuyThatsBored SomeGuyThatsBored Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Z gladly takes the chocolate, nutritional bar from Dr. Brackman. "Thank you Dr. Brackman, these taste a lot better than the plain nutritional bars." Z takes her time eating the bar, enjoying every second. She then notices Rye pacing around, "You look anxious Rye, everything okay?"

( - Raien Bekket - )
Interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47

"I'm fine but thanks for asking" he continues pacing "just curious" he stops for a second and sits on the floor again. With his legs crossed "hmm" he stares at the floor and thinks the looks back up.

the-bureau-xcom-declassified-weir.jpg

Interactions: Phantom9786 Phantom9786 nlinx nlinx ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

Doctor Weir examined the augmentations of Titus carefully. As he is fixing the problem, he answers his request:
"Your limiter will be removed once you two are in the testing room. You should know that by now, Titus."

With a worried expression, Weir faced Titus.
"I fixed your itching problem, but I will have to do a full scan later. There seem to be some hopefully minor issues...I know you don't like to fight your sister, but for now, we all don't have a choice. I will try and request that you-"
He was interrupted by a sudden ringing coming out of his pocket.
"Sigh...Work calls. I am going to talk to Xander later about your situation. Now please, Titus and Ryliegh, go to the testing chamber while I talk on the phone."

As soon as the two were leaving, Weir picked up the phone.
"Hello, Doctor Weir speaking."

•Eden•
Interactions: none at the moment​

Now left to his own company, Eden found himself finally withdrawing from the the safety of the corner, gaze flickering briefly around his ‘room’ as he used the wall he leaned against to pull himself to his feet.
The new device he’d been gifted stayed in his grip, playing an unfamiliar song from its speakers as the brunet youth moved with a huff to the opposite side of the cell, his steps quiet, easily unnoticeable.
E’s free hand moved upwards to again gently pull at the power surpressor around his neck, tapping on it twice before slowing his arm to drop again. He’d never been fond of the thing and its uncomfortable, zappy tendencies.
The enhanced youth stopped pacing- has he been pacing? He hadn’t even noticed- and settled himself down on the floor again, mocha hues moving downwards towards the music player once more, having scrolled through and stopped on Dr. Cross’ playlist.
Well, it couldn’t hurt to try.
And with that thought, he’d started it up, eyeing it with a quizzical look as it switched to play one of the songs.

Interactions: Mechking Mechking
Amon Cross winced slightly when he heard his associates voice come from the other end. The man was unsettling in some awful strange way Cross had never felt before.
"Uh, yeah, it's Amon. I've been doing some thinking about Milo's electrical abilities and how that could possibly interact with the twins cybernetics. I know that their augmentations are powered through the same way that their regular cells are - correct me if I'm wrong - but I'm curious as to if dosing them with a large amount of electrical stimuli could... overcharge them?" Cross catches himself going on a little long, something his compatriot despised, and cuts to the chase.
"So I just need to know if anytime this week we can have the twins and Milo interact together."

Dr. Weir processed the information slowly before he answered.
"...That could be arranged, yes. Probably tomorrow, but not today. And there will be no combat test between Milo and them...And you will need to be present, Milo despises me and will never listen to anything I say. So...you will probably have to conduct the experiment without my assistance."
Although he didn't like having no direct control over the experiment itself, Weir was very curious about the outcome.

Interactions: Mechking Mechking ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
"Understood." And with that Dr. Cross hung up and stashed the phone back away in his pocket.
"Good news Milo. Tomorrow you get to play with the twins. But until then, you and Eden have the day to yourselves."
Cross lifted his wrist to the little boys cell, unlocked it, and swung open the cell for him.
"Just follow me. I'll take you over to Eden okay?" Cross held out his hand for Milo, sensing the fear radiating off of him.

( - Raien Bekket - )
interactions: none

Rye sits against a wall with his left knee bent and his arm draped over it. His head looks at the floor 'Okay, I'm not going to harm a person, hopefully... And if I have to... I don't know' Rye thinks to himself. Rye uses his head as a safe place to calm down, it's a trick he learned from home, probably the only thing he remembers from his home.

'I know I can a break a human femur.... But I don't want to.. so I won't, yeah. That's what I'll do' he thought to himself at an attempt to settle himself down. Rye stands back up and crosses his arms ready for testing after that mini crisis that just happened to him. He should be used to that kinda stuff but he isn't, he really isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back