• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Project Olympus. (OOC)

Should I create a discord for this?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Have any questions about the setting, lore, etc., ask here. You can also throw ideas, character or otherwise, around as well while you're here, as long as it has something to do with the rp.

Rules: I got to have these
RPnation rules apply, as usual, so those.
If people start getting into an argument, pm me and let me mediate or take it somewhere else. I don't want to wake up one morning to see three pages of two people arguing about something a third person has done.

Links
Project Olympus. (Characters)

Last edited:
Zeus, Hera, Artemis, and Apollo are all floating in the sky. Poseidon and Demeter are underwater. The rest, as you might be able to guess, are underground. I'm going to leave their geological position a bit of a mystery since I believe it won't effect the rp much if at all.

I have linked the CS to the first post, because I just realized that I forgot to do that.

What has been released to the public, yes. Though those might not be completely original and the blanks filled in by "experts". And there will be some of the rarer volumes locked away in private collections and museums.

This is just a suggestion. He could be a wealthier character, perhaps even a CEO himself. That way he'd have the money to afford the more pricey books. Or you could have him be a cyberpunk Indiana Jones/Robin Hood and just steal them.

What has been released to the public, yes. Though those might not be completely original and the blanks filled in by "experts". And there will be some of the rarer volumes locked away in private collections and museums.

This is just a suggestion. He could be a wealthier character, perhaps even a CEO himself. That way he'd have the money to afford the more pricey books. Or you could have him be a cyberpunk Indiana Jones/Robin Hood and just steal them.
I have a slightly different idea and concept in mind, but I will take note of these and maybe incorporate them in some form. While throwing in my own ideas.

So I've been thinking, would people enhanced with cybernetic prosthetic's and such take medication? Something like Neuropozyne from Deus Ex? I was thinking of making a highly-cyberidized character and was wondering what your limits are to the features and functionality of cybernetic limbs, implants, and things of that nature. Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Them taking medication because of the implants would depend on the quality of the implant. Poor quality means more medicine. As for the limits. Use common sense, and then I'll talk to you in a pm to discuss things I have problems with, if any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back