• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Project Moonlight

TheIceKiller

Cold as Ice
Its the year 2050, by now the worlds governments have far from united, all countries are on the brink of war with terrorist groups having taken over third world countries with propaganda and promises of freedom, now they control one large territory declared by the UN as the dark zone where no intelligence team has been able to infiltrate due to the heavy security in the air and around the borders. Recently a propaganda video has been released from the dark zone showing off a warehouse containing rows upon rows of wmd's the end showing three flags. The Flags of the USA Canada and Russia.

Covertly putting aside their differences the three countries have each sent two military personnel and their top scientist to a base deep inside the Arctic circle to begin testing on project moonlight. A project that would bring legend to life...

Hello hello! If you didn't figure it out yet this is a werewolf rp. If you figured that out by the title good for you here's a cookie. This will be a casual/advanced rp, with 9 characters including myself, if the plot intrigues you then shoot me a Pm with the character sheet (Below) Filled out. If I like it I will tell you and send you the link once we have 9 people. If you know someone who would like this tell them!

Just to clarify there will be no alphas or omegas because this is not a wolf pack. The six who are being experimented on are military so there will be no "Alphas" and there will be no "Omegas".

Character sheet.

Name:

Age(25-30):

Human form (No anime) :

Country sending you:

Wolf form (Still no anime or furries) :

Bio:

Branch:

Scientist Or Military:

Personality:

Quick note only two others may choose Canada as I will be taking one of the slots and only those who are soldiers have to add the wolf form pic as the as those who pic scientists will not be undergoing the transformation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="alex the fox]advanced isn't casual advanced is lik 3 para per post
casual is like 1 para

[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to allow advanced players who want to do this not to be restricted. I also want people who are just casual players to feel free and join so we have a little of both

Filling out the CS, whats the branch for?

Ah, ok. Also would you like them to be lycans, or regular wolves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back