• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Project Freelancer: Through The Ranks

Arizona

Interacting with: Agents Colorado, Delaware, New York & Wyoming (@Quillicious, @Daimao, & @Dr Dovahkiin Church)

"Wasn't it Agent Utah who has the other teleportation enhancement?" Arizona asked. Her question was answered when Upsilon hummed an affirmative. "Never mind. As for that... Do we really have the time for Agent Colorado to reverse engineer Agent New York's suit?"

She glanced down on her data pad before meeting her teammate's gazes again,
"I don't think we do. The timeframe of the mission is significant, perhaps we might not get another chance at obtaining the objective."

Biting her lip, she brought her hands down to her lap as she offered her two cents, words rolling off her tongue slowly as if she was unsure of the plan.
"Colorado, Delaware , Wyoming and I can secure the perimeter around the objective. Once the coast is clear, New York can get to the objective itself and get it out as fast as possible." Her gaze flicked towards each teammate, carefully watching their faces for any reactions.

Posted because Quillicious does have a point, and I'll be gone the whole 31st of May and most part of the first of June so yeah. <-<

Colorado had his helmet on, so his face was hidden as he looked downcast. He thought he could do it in time, but the team comes first.

"Maybe York needs some help. It'll be just him, and everyone else might be occupied. Wyoming could help him out."

@Kibitzer @Dr Dovahkiin Church @Daimao

((Awh. Sucks to hear about that Kib. Guess this RP'll be on hold after tomorrow until when everyone comes back.))

(I don't have time to reply, I will soon, but yeah, that sucks... but then again, life in general has to suck sometimes.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back