• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Project Freelancer: Through The Ranks

DarthCaesar

NEEEEW YOAAAARK!
Okay, hello! This RP is about Project Freelancer, the elite group of super soldiers from RvB. TsRP is basically about life in project freelancer. We will have a top six scoreboard, but that will only become active once we have eight members. There will be missions and training you may do to rise up on the scoreboard, and there will also be serious, so called "story" missions, if you want something a bit more challenging.

So simply create your Freelancer, and jump right in! Visit the application page for information on how to make your agent.

Okay, here's Yorky's debut:

Yorky was sitting in the locker room alone, browsing the files of Freelancer's history. At least, the ones that were open to him.

But then the door slid open with a hiss and another person walked in. A woman. "We got a new recruit," Yorky quietly asked Phi. (Oh, Phi is caring, like Theta)

"It seems so," Phi replied in his smooth voice.

"Hmmm," Yorky said. Then he left the locker room to go train.

As Cali walked into the locker room she surveyed the area around her, there was a guy that walked past her as she went in. "Man, not even a hello. That's cold..." California said.

"They will get used to you," Rho declared, "and if you show them an act of power they will like you even more."

"Yes, yes... I know how it works, I have been in the army for almost 10 years after all." Cali retorted, sounding slightly annoyed.

"California we should get going. They said they wanted us on the training floor at 0900, you have 10 minutes." Rho said.

"Please Rho for the 100th time call me Cali," Cali walked out of the locker room in the direction of the training facility.

(Yeah, it's just Yorky has been the only agent for like, years, and he rarely is allowed to speak to anyone other than the Director, Counselor, or his siblings. And we have to have only one-person training right now. No 1v1 until we have a third person.)

Yorky:

Yorky was doing the circle drill. He activated the training unit and started with a spinning kick, then followed with a rapid series of light punches and a heavy kick, finishing the drill with a jump, hitting a one circle with each limb in a spectacular display of acrobatics.

He saw California arrive, and decided not to activate the sim again. He walked up to the control bridge and asked,"You know how this works?"

(I didn't mean that personally xD sorry, she's just an attention whore... If it were me I wouldn't mind. Is it ok if I use curse words?)

"Machinery is machinery, I can work anything as long as I can kick the shit out of it. I'm 'California', but I'd rather be called Calli," She looked him straight in the eyes, or at least where his eyes would be without the helmet on. It made her feel special to make all the guys squirm, she wasn't really one for personal or sexual affection but she sure did like knowing they were interested. "So I'm guessing you're gonna run this through with me," She half asked him while she put the helmet on over her head, "also, I never caught your name before."

Yorky-

"New York," Yorky said. "But the people who know me call me Yorky."

He fingered his automatic pistols, then ran his hand over his heavy slug pistols.

"No, I mean, do you know how these training sequences work?" Yorky asked.

(Sorry, I was out most of Sunday)

"Well.. umm... Not really," Cali stammered, "but I'm sure I can find out," Cali was so determined to set a good impression, she wanted to know everything and do everything right, and she would be stubborn about everything she could be.

Yorky-

Yorky shrugged. "Well, you can ask F.I.L.S.S. if you need anything. This is the time you have booked, and I'm gonna go eat." Yorky truged oof towards the dining hall.

Newmex walked into the dining hall, hoping he could get some breakfast, maybe a pancake or something. "Hey, looka dat guy over dere, he looks cool." Lambda whispered to Newmex. "Yeah, it's like you can't see him in the dark. He's a stealthy type, a super ninja with great powers that will save the world, haha. Yeah I'ma go talk to him, never seen him around." He talked quietly and thinking. Hey!" He shouted to the black figure with a weird helmet.

@Dr Dovahkiin Church

(Oh, yeah, and York is rather shy in the beginning, asin he does not start conversations, as he was the only agent for years. And then he gets two new recruits.)

Yorky-.

Yorky spotted who was calling and waved him over. He thought it was strange that there were tow new recruits same day. "Hi" Yorky said confidently. "Whts your name?"

He told Lambda to show himself. Lambda's logo form showed. "I'm Newmex and this is Lambda. So, what's on the menu today? I want pancakes!" Newmex looked at where he can get his breakfast. "Hello, ninja man." Lambda teased.

@Dr Dovahkiin Church

Yorky-

"My name is Yorky, and I am not a ninja." He took his helmet off. "I am an assassin. They are two different things."

"As for pancakes…" Yorky paused, pretending to be thinking. "Well, if you are registered to the food system already, sure! If not… oh, I'm afraid you might have to settle for perhaps… mushy gray owl dung and and soil soup?" He teased, his hair waving slightly.

"I already did registration for him, and just no. UNSC don't do that, man." His logo bobbing up and down with 1 second intervals.

"
Yeah I was in the Mexican Unit, and little Lambda here got me some good stuff." He smiled at Lambda.

"
I'm not little!"

Yorky-

"Yeah, I would let you see my little awesome best computer midget, but you know the rules. No direct interaction." Yorky sighed, then pressed his helmet. "I suppose we can do it just once. Phi, come out."

A small greenish blue figure with blue lightning crackling around him appeared, smiling. "I am Phi." He said. "I am pleased to meet you, Lambda."

Yorky-

"Ok, Phi, sorry, you've got to go now." Yorky said to Phi, who obliged by fading.

As soon as Newmex and Yorky had gotten breakfast and sat down,mYorky asked "Are you up for a 1v1 match? You choose what kind."

"Oh, you really want to. Ok, you can choose my weapon, alien or not. It can be a very weird gun and you can choose it. Other than that, it should be a normal fight."

Yorky-

Yprky laughed on the inside. This was gonna be a pice of cake, considering the scenario he'd pricked, along with his natural skills.

"Paint pistols for both of us. The go rock hard as soon as the him

act and can freeze your armor. It's what we usually use for matches that involve weapon training." Yorky paused. "Enhancements or no enhancements?"

"Alright, and yes. I would love armor enhancements. This will be easy with those." His accent turned more mexican. "Yep, I made modifications in the process of your talk and eating. You two have fun. I'll stay in Jua... Newmex's head while you 2 fight." "Let's go ,man."

Yorky-

Yorky walked to the traing room and said, "F.I.L.S.S., get me Simulation-1v1-PaintGun-002." As the floor rearranged and pillars of stone came up from the floor, Yorky walked down to the training ground, Newmex behind him.

As soon as they were in their positions, F.I.L.S.S. called, "Go!" Yorky quickly teleported onto a pillar silently, unnoticed. Stealth and pistols. Both his strongest skills. With teleportation. He could win easily, but he wanted to prolong the experience of training with a real living person, and jumped from pillar to pillar, speedy but silently. He cocked his silenced paint pistols (yes, he even carries a set of modified paint pistols into battle).

Occasionally, if he was going to be spotted, he would teleport behind Newmex, shooting a bit of paint to spook him.

For the first time in a while, Yorky was having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back