• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ - ooc

dropping in to say hello, and to say that this group inspired me to go delving for cool looking bb codes for my app! ๐Ÿ‘ด
i'm not too sure if stan counts as a villain or as a civilian, so I'm just going for villain to be safe!

Last edited:
Almost done with Regina I should have her finished by today hopefully. Really looking forward to using her!

finished it up already!!! I think? (may have missed something but still mostly done) I was writing on the plane tho so most of the writing was already done lol i just had to fancy BBCode stuff haha

loving the finished and wips csโ€™s so far! you guys are so creative.

this is just a reminder that the sheet will be due on June 12th, this Sunday at 11:59pm PT.

as long as you have one character done, you can finish the other one (or two) after youโ€™re accepted!

plopping in here to say that i've finished lottie tho tbh i might edit her / add more info later tehehehe

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know that the deadline is tomorrow so I'm going to work to finish Quincy today. I was working on a film this week so I didn't have much time to be online.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know that the deadline is tomorrow so I'm going to work to finish Quincy today. I was working on a film this week so I didn't have much time to be online.
Ah no rush! If you, or anyone else, needs an extra day, please let me know!

Ah, can I please have that one extra day? I have one more thing to do on set of the film and then tomorrow I'll be able to finish it,

i will finish my girlie soon! (and then start working on my second character hopefully)

started a new job, then just quit rn bc the manager used slurs and they wanted me to close the entire shop by myself ๐Ÿ™ƒ

i will finish my girlie soon! (and then start working on my second character hopefully)

started a new job, then just quit rn bc the manager used slurs and they wanted me to close the entire shop by myself ๐Ÿ™ƒ
i- no rush :D:

now whereโ€™s that manager so I can get my grubby little hands on them

I'm all done with Regina hopefully she makes the cut and I will try to finish Lucifer by tomorrow work has been tiring this past week

sorry for the hold up on who got in everyone! itโ€™ll be out in a few hours. i got sidetracked this weekend

The final cast has been announced ! Please check your dms for a notice if you were accepted!

Since I didn't complete my OC, I'm not accepted? (it's cool if that's so)
Yes, sorry ! If you wanted to go ahead and finish it, I might reconsider, but I gave two extra days because I got sidetracked, too and it wasn't there on my end.

Yes, sorry ! If you wanted to go ahead and finish it, I might reconsider, but I gave two extra days because I got sidetracked, too and it wasn't there on my end.
Don't apologize, it's completely my fault. I wasn't paying attention to the amount I time I had to complete it and I wasn't online to complete it. I don't know how far you've all gotten in the rp already, but I don't want to mess it up by randomly by placing Quincy in. This was a great rp idea! Sorry on my behalf for not paying attention and considering your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back