Project Black

Regardless, I want life back in this. We have like.....what? 3 active players in this. You, me, Khez, and Loki. 4 sorry

Regardless, I want life back in this. We have like.....what? 3 active players in this. You, me, Khez, and Loki. 4 sorry

I think five or six all together. It's a good group and everyone has been really loyal with the rp. (^_^)

I'll send out a group pm later today and see if everyone still wishes to continue. I'm sure they all want to. (^_^)

And that double post was me on my phone. Took Steven out and my wifi sucks in my back yard. lol. 

I think five or six all together. It's a good group and everyone has been really loyal with the rp. (^_^)

I'll send out a group pm later today and see if everyone still wishes to continue. I'm sure they all want to. (^_^)

And that double post was me on my phone. Took Steven out and my wifi sucks in my back yard. lol. 

Rekt then lmao. Who are the other two?

Sorry I'm back. Personal reasons, I shant go into. Sleepy is the 5th btw. They jusyt can't post because I've been crappy. 

Sorry @SleepyBuddha, post coming up now. 

Anyway hey guys. 

Last edited by a moderator:
But the one with the platinum hair is fine tho lmao.

Besides that, it was a nice tune to listen to

I've been watching them for years... Well the past two years they have done more covers than release original stuff... But they are really good. (^_^

And that's Becky... The one with the white hair. Both work well together and they stick together... Like how Lokipi keeps us together. (^_^)

I've been watching them for years... Well the past two years they have done more covers than release original stuff... But they are really good. (^_^

And that's Becky... The one with the white hair. Both work well together and they stick together... Like how Lokipi keeps us together. (^_^)

Wait wuh? Lokipi keeps us together? Girl Im here cuz I like you, the way you roleplay, and the stories you write lmao. I like everyone else as well, of course, but thats not what keeps me here.

Gasp, why thanks Nova <3  BUT I have to agree with Shadowz. You and your excellent rping and gming skills are what keep us all together. So remember to give yourself a pat on the back. 

Also @hootie0813, is Sarah still in the medical bay? (my memory is rusty xD Sorry about that).

Wait wuh? Lokipi keeps us together? Girl Im here cuz I like you, the way you roleplay, and the stories you write lmao. I like everyone else as well, of course, but thats not what keeps me here.

Awwww!!! (^_^) I love our little 'Project Black'. All the characters are freaking epic!!!! I like solid rpers that don't run away because Real life takes a wrong turn. 

The rpers from this rp and from Cursed are all in my favorite book! I don't think I've been able to have a group stick around so long together. And it makes me want to be more active, even with my busy schedule. Like I have work tonight and have to go get ready... But lets face it... Rping with you guys always brightens up my day... And has made me question my job from time to time. lol (We all have those thoughts..... I think..)

Awwww!!! (^_^) I love our little 'Project Black'. All the characters are freaking epic!!!! I like solid rpers that don't run away because Real life takes a wrong turn. 

The rpers from this rp and from Cursed are all in my favorite book! I don't think I've been able to have a group stick around so long together. And it makes me want to be more active, even with my busy schedule. Like I have work tonight and have to go get ready... But lets face it... Rping with you guys always brightens up my day... And has made me question my job from time to time. lol (We all have those thoughts..... I think..)

We all do lmao.

But you and I are literally on the same boat. Im getting ready for the night shift as we speak

Yeah, I know the feeling xD 

And too true, its a rarity to have a solid base of rpers, even if I haven't always upheld my end of the deal (again, sorry!). Anyways, just bumping @SleepyBuddha, I have updated my last post to include Jack's reply. It took awhile, but hopefully Jack and Adrian's fwendship can continue to grow and blossom xD 

Yeah, I know the feeling xD 

And too true, its a rarity to have a solid base of rpers, even if I haven't always upheld my end of the deal (again, sorry!). Anyways, just bumping @SleepyBuddha, I have updated my last post to include Jack's reply. It took awhile, but hopefully Jack and Adrian's fwendship can continue to grow and blossom xD 

Dont forget that my character is standing RIGHT there. Just outside the store you guys are in. He's just waiting.

Hey guys, sorry I missed out on all the fun but I was in the airport all day. I'm away from home right now so idk when I'll get a post up. Hopefully tomorrow...  maybe tonight... I literally have no idea. 

Also I haven't read any of the posts yet but if you're not included yet, I'll make sure to get you to join our party @shadowz1995

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, sorry I missed out on all the fun but I was in the airport all day. I'm away from home right now so idk when I'll get a post up. Hopefully tomorrow...  maybe tonight... I literally have no idea. 

Also I haven't read any of the posts yet but if you're not included yet, I'll make sure to get you to join our party @shadowz1995

I kinda included  myself. Aeva is just waiting for you guys to finish up in the store lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back