Project Black

Im just waiting to see what happens with these people lmao. Like I wish I could react but even with all his increased senses, Aeva would not be able to tell that was happening. 

Hey, how fast acting is that stuff they injected Aeva with to repair the broken collarbone? We are in the future so Im guessing reeally fast.

I figured a few days for Aeva seeing as he already heals pretty quickly. 

For someone like Raven it would take a week to two weeks for her bones to fully heal. My best guess would be that it also depends on what race they are. (^_^)

But being on Edison there are places that heal bones within a day or a good twelve hours or so. Their advancements are really out there... But also bitch expensive. 

I'm working on stuff intermittently tonight, but should have a post before bed. Also eeks, poor Shin. 

So he's like a prize race horse? Only short, sarcastic and amazing with machines.

I figured a few days for Aeva seeing as he already heals pretty quickly. 

For someone like Raven it would take a week to two weeks for her bones to fully heal. My best guess would be that it also depends on what race they are. (^_^)

But being on Edison there are places that heal bones within a day or a good twelve hours or so. Their advancements are really out there... But also bitch expensive. 

Aeva's got money lol. He's gonna need to get back into the skies to get into all of this action. 

I'm working on stuff intermittently tonight, but should have a post before bed. Also eeks, poor Shin. 

So he's like a prize race horse? Only short, sarcastic and amazing with machines.

Awesome lol

Pretty much. (^_^) His whole back story will be revealed while they are on Edison and hopefully he will be able to finally get out of his contract. (I have plans on how this will happen... And he might need some of the crew's help.)

Will the plans require wearing a moustache? As Charlie would be totally down with that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well her ego might take a bit of a knock, Edison was Charlie's first celebrity crush and she's going to find out she's been living with him for near enough three years. She might feel like she's been making a fool out of herself and might hide the embarrassment with rage, but we'll see. Maybe she'll take it in her stride, maybe she won't. Besides, I think he should worry about Raven more, she's a pistol after all xD 

Hey who knows. Maybe Shin will like him more if Aeva doesn't really know nor care about who he really is.

To him, he is still that irritating, whiney, prickly human.

That will be something that Shin will actually appreciate. (^_^) He will show Aeva more respect.... But still be pissed that the angel hacked his system. (Also quietly impressed that Aeva was able to do so. lol)

That will be something that Shin will actually appreciate. (^_^) He will show Aeva more respect.... But still be pissed that the angel hacked his system. (Also quietly impressed that Aeva was able to do so. lol)

Imagine when they all finally get together and Aeva goes, "Btw, I was rather impressed with your skill in cyberspace. It had been awhile since someone had given me an entertaining chase like that."

Shin will be like....fuck are you ta-

Ngggaaaaaaa lmao

Wow, just realised this rp is almost a year old, Nova!  Well done GM!

I was thinking about it... And had yet to look to see when the rp started. lol. 

But I knew we were coming up to one year. (^_^) And it's not all just on me. It's because of all of us!!! 

I figured I would do something special for the rp once it hits a year. (^_^)

Also my post is up... And it's long as hell.... So Lokipi... I hope you like the setting I gave for the simulator. (^_^)

I was thinking about it... And had yet to look to see when the rp started. lol. 

But I knew we were coming up to one year. (^_^) And it's not all just on me. It's because of all of us!!! 

I figured I would do something special for the rp once it hits a year. (^_^)

Also my post is up... And it's long as hell.... So Lokipi... I hope you like the setting I gave for the simulator. (^_^)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Ah yeah :(  I do miss Deadpool, he was a good laugh but through all the drop-outs we've gained a good team. So cheesecake for all!!

I honestly missed that crazed russian lookin ass gun maniac hahaha

which one, deadpool or the crazy Russian gun fanatic? as he was funny. He pulled guns from areas where no man has dared to go before. xD 

And gonna check it out now Nova, but I am sure it is fabulous!

Users who are viewing this thread