Project Black

I'll post later today. I would do it now but I'm still a little drunk from last night lol

(^_^) I love the fact that our rp group actually gets drunk from time to time. lol

I should make a drunk thread... That way when we get drunk we can post what ever we want in that thread and no one is aloud to judge us for what we post. There have been some nights where I just wanted to rant or just state my drunken words... So I would type my thoughts all out and then realize that it was like ten pages of rambling. Fun to read the next day... but just random... lol

(^_^) I love the fact that our rp group actually gets drunk from time to time. lol

I should make a drunk thread... That way when we get drunk we can post what ever we want in that thread and no one is aloud to judge us for what we post. There have been some nights where I just wanted to rant or just state my drunken words... So I would type my thoughts all out and then realize that it was like ten pages of rambling. Fun to read the next day... but just random... lol

Doooo eeeeeet

My character is stuck and im crying lmao

Just have him leave the ship for new parts. Or maybe he went to go find Charlie or even Raven or someone, only to see that they had sneaked out. 

So his excuse it that he needs a few parts for the ship and then just walks right off. following the others. (^_^)

Or he gets mad and decides that he needs some fresh air. 

Just have him leave the ship for new parts. Or maybe he went to go find Charlie or even Raven or someone, only to see that they had sneaked out. 

So his excuse it that he needs a few parts for the ship and then just walks right off. following the others. (^_^)

Or he gets mad and decides that he needs some fresh air. 

The last part sounds the most probable. He is REALLY pissed off that his arms are practically useless. One is busted and the other is burnt to shit lmao.

Yeah, let me do that. With his eyesight he could probably catch a glimpse of the others moving about

The last part sounds the most probable. He is REALLY pissed off that his arms are practically useless. One is busted and the other is burnt to shit lmao.

Yeah, let me do that. With his eyesight he could probably catch a glimpse of the others moving about

Or even with his hearing he could find them too. He could fly around and hear them, or maybe had seen them go into the little shop they are in. (^_^)

My bad!!! lol :P

(god these emoji faces look horrible...... (-_-) It looks like they are all on crack.)

It doesnt look. They are lmao. Like half the admins in this place *cough cough*

But yeah ill do that. Its DJ charlie and Raven that are over there right

I will pm him later and see what's going on. (^_^)

Well let me get to work on this post. Aeva can keep monitoring the ship while he is out and about. He doesnt have any comms tho so I dont how he will...ah fuck it. Let Shin do something other than bitch for once lmao

Well let me get to work on this post. Aeva can keep monitoring the ship while he is out and about. He doesnt have any comms tho so I dont how he will...ah fuck it. Let Shin do something other than bitch for once lmao

YES!!!!! I love you and Aeva!!! 

Yes let Shin do the work besides bitch. (^_^) I love how his character is catching on. lol. I die laughing every time someone mentions his bitchiness. 

YES!!!!! I love you and Aeva!!! 

Yes let Shin do the work besides bitch. (^_^) I love how his character is catching on. lol. I die laughing every time someone mentions his bitchiness. 

Alright. Decently sized post is up. Hope thats enough lol

I mean comeon though. That man bitches A LOT. Like I personally would have put him through his paces already. Aeva is a better man than I am lol

Alright. Decently sized post is up. Hope thats enough lol

I mean comeon though. That man bitches A LOT. Like I personally would have put him through his paces already. Aeva is a better man than I am lol

I know he bitches a lot. (^_^) Shin just likes having things the way he wants them... Kind of like a bad case of ocd.... But like all my characters... There is a reason as to why he acts the way he does. (^_^)

Im not questioning him. Im saying Aeva has a low tolerance for that pissy shit and I have no tolerance for it lmao. He's ruffled the man's feathers a few times already. No pun intended.

Aeva is only going to put up with a bit more before he starts swinging with whichever arm.

Im not questioning him. Im saying Aeva has a low tolerance for that pissy shit and I have no tolerance for it lmao. He's ruffled the man's feathers a few times already. No pun intended.

Aeva is only going to put up with a bit more before he starts swinging with whichever arm.

(^_^) I can only smile to all of this. 

I am in love with this rp. It makes my day so much. (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back