Project Black

Wait, Project black was going to be deleted? Well, that's messed up. My bad. 

Sorry guys, Nova, you know what's been happening.It's personal guys, sorry for the absence. Thanks for being patient @NovaNovass, it always appreciated, more than you know. Hold tight, new post in about an hour. Will be rushed, but everyone will get something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I am coming clean (again) I have been away, emotional health took a big hit. As nova knows, I had a family member in hospital and last week we had thought we had seen the worst of it. Things seemed to come out of the red. But it was only the calm before the storm if I am honest. As a result, I have lost a dear family member. Naturally, I became a recluse on the internet. I should have come on and let you guys know. I am sorry. But just the thought of doing anything which wasn't crying, or helping my family was heart wrenching.

Coward response I know. So i am sorry. I'll now, officially get a post up. Once I figure out where things are.

I haven't been able to write properly, but my head isn't in the right place now, Charlie being a challenge. But I'll be around.

see you guys.

Lokipi Lokipi

If you need more time please understand that everyone here is not wanting you to rush. We all understand the situation and if you wish to hold off for the time being we all understand. It's hard to lose a loved one or a family member. Like back in 2012 I lost five people in eight months. It was rough for me. And my way of 'getting away' was writing and rping. So for me during that time I was strongly active in my work and in my rps. Stories are my escape and always will be. (^_^) But not everyone is like me and we all have different ways of morning. If rping at this time is tough for you, please know we do not wish to pressure you into posting so soon if you are not ready.

This rp is not going anywhere. (^_^) It's lived through two site moves and it has lasted over a year. Everyone active with the rp is still very dedicated to not just the rp but to everyone involved. I'm sure that everyone will agree with me when I say that we love you and hope for the best. And if you need some more time away from the site/rp we will not be mad. We just wish for the best for you. (^_^)

And if you need to talk we are all hear for you. (^_^)

Lokipi Lokipi

If you need more time please understand that everyone here is not wanting you to rush. We all understand the situation and if you wish to hold off for the time being we all understand. It's hard to lose a loved one or a family member. Like back in 2012 I lost five people in eight months. It was rough for me. And my way of 'getting away' was writing and rping. So for me during that time I was strongly active in my work and in my rps. Stories are my escape and always will be. (^_^) But not everyone is like me and we all have different ways of morning. If rping at this time is tough for you, please know we do not wish to pressure you into posting so soon if you are not ready.

This rp is not going anywhere. (^_^) It's lived through two site moves and it has lasted over a year. Everyone active with the rp is still very dedicated to not just the rp but to everyone involved. I'm sure that everyone will agree with me when I say that we love you and hope for the best. And if you need some more time away from the site/rp we will not be mad. We just wish for the best for you. (^_^)

And if you need to talk we are all hear for you. (^_^)
I WAS raised a little differently than others girl. I have loved and lost like any other. Some right in front of me. But in my experience, its not something you can let put you down for good.

I sympathize but but you also need to buck up girl. I dont need to know that family member to know they wouldnt want you being a mess over them.

We'll be here so take your time. What Im sayinf is stay strong

Thanks guys for the support, it means a lot <3. It's just been rocky. But it's time I returned the favor. I'll be damned if this rp dies because I'm being crappy. So slowly getting things back into gear at my end.

I have found Dax easy to write for, Jack too, but I'm struggling for content with Jack. So decided to hold that post and work on it more. Charlie, on the other hand, is proving hard for once. But I'll hopefully have her done tomorrow too.

(^_^) I always like a challenge. lol.

But the rp is far from dying. We have been her over a year and I don't think anyone is going anywhere. Besides, we love you and want the best for ya.

On a better note... We can all still make fun of the emojis on here... They still look freaky as shit... Except for the ones that just automatically pop up! lol

Users who are viewing this thread