• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Make your diagram Ash[=_=]

[/QUOTE]
There is no sense in it now since you ruIN EVERYTHING BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDtothebone

TRASHLYN said:
There is no sense in it now since you ruIN EVERYTHING BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDtothebone
MAKE

THE

DIAGRAM

AAAA I PROCRASTINATED AND FELL ASLEEP WITHOUT WRITING MY POST I'M SORRY NOW I'M HOLDING EVERYONE BACK. I'm currently at a friends so I won't be able to write my post until i get back home everyone.

Oh gosh. One Piece fans + Joffrey. This looks like fun.~

Grrrrreetings. Has the last slot been filled or reserved, I wonder?? I would very much like to join.

Ravel said:
Oh gosh. One Piece fans + Joffrey. This looks like fun.~
Grrrrreetings. Has the last slot been filled or reserved, I wonder?? I would very much like to join.
The last slot is still open! Join. xD And post as soon as you want

Ravel said:
Yaaayyyy! I'll add the CS in a day or two.
Well i'll be making my first post soon so you can either make your character enter late or who knows maybe youll make it in before me

TRASHLYN said:
Well i'll be making my first post soon so you can either make your character enter late or who knows maybe youll make it in before me
I shall try to be quick, then.~

yeah one wrong capitalization or one wrong letter and everything goes to hell with bbq xD

Last edited by a moderator:
TRASHLYN said:
I'll wait for you to make your introduction post first. I'm home now so I can respond whenever. @Ravel
Much appreciated.~ It might be a few hours though, so my brain can recuperate from the mess of code as well as a stomach bug I'm battling. I'd understand your impatience completely though, so go ahead and post if you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravel said:
Much appreciated.~ It might be a few hours though, so my brain can recuperate from the mess of code as well as a stomach bug I'm battling. I'd understand your impatience completely though, so go ahead and post if you'd like.
Oh geez. I hope you get to feeling better! My post is ready now, but we won't move on until you're ready to post so I don't mind waiting. Take your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back