• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

Will first post be up soon, as is my character accepted?? ^^

kurol said:
Will first post be up soon, as is my character accepted?? ^^
As soon as we have a good amount of people then first post will be up

Mugiwara said:
I can't believe it took me a while to realize where 'Little Garden' was from.
This RP is based off of an actual anime and their world was called little garden lmao. I assume they mooched it from OP. xD

I've heard of the anime it comes from before, but what are the odds that they have the exact same name as the island from OP? Though there's also a restaurant called the "Little Garden Chinese Restaurant". I guess One Piece is more popular than I thought!

Mugiwara said:
I've heard of the anime it comes from before, but what are the odds that they have the exact same name as the island from OP? Though there's also a restaurant called the "Little Garden Chinese Restaurant". I guess One Piece is more popular than I thought!
One Piece has the most sold manga volumes in the world yaassssss even beating DBZ, but OP has wayyyy more volumes

Yup, I've heard of that before! It was all over the news. Maybe some day I'll go wearing a straw hat to school and see how many people call me 'Luffy'.

Mugiwara said:
Yup, I've heard of that before! It was all over the news. Maybe some day I'll go wearing a straw hat to school and see how many people call me 'Luffy'.
If you do that please please tell me all about it

Or maybe I can have some of my hair cover one of my eyes and somehow make my eyebrows all swirly somehow. Or I can just paint my hair green and wear earrings on one of my ears. Which one should I do?

Mugiwara said:
Or maybe I can have some of my hair cover one of my eyes and somehow make my eyebrows all swirly somehow. Or I can just paint my hair green and wear earrings on one of my ears. Which one should I do?
If YOU DRESS UP AS SANJI I NEED TO SEE

And just yesterday dandan you looked at me and said "Ugh. I hate people who don't read the rules. I mean, the person who made the RP clearly put them there for a reason." @Suzumaki Arakai

Last edited by a moderator:
TRASHLYN said:
And just yesterday dandan you looked at me and said "Ugh. I hate people who don't read the rules. I mean, the person who made the RP clearly put them there for a reason." @Suzumaki Arakai

You have it posted at the top of OOC that the rules aren't up yet. That's your fault (B')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back