• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Probably 0 chance but....

Since you want people to make both a ranger and a villain I have another question are the villains aliens/demons/ beings from another dimension or do they all have a different origin or can the hometown part of the cs be skipped in their case?

Last edited:
Since you want people to make both a ranger and a villain I have another question are the villains aliens/demons/ beings from another dimension or do they all have a different origin or can the hometown part of the cs be skipped in their case?

Hometown can be skipped. They don't all have to be the same species or origin lol

I know the standard issue about illusions so I will always mention it in my post when I have Genocys use one and not in the "ooh the bridge was fake you all fall to your death."way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back