• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Probably 0 chance but....

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I made a Power Rangers Universe from scratch. The powers, the lore, everything back in 2011-12 would anyobe be interested in RPing Power Rangers?

Really?! We'd need a couple more so we aren't doing multiple characters

I would be willing if you want me on your team

Last edited:
Always interested in power rangers, I know I know I give no indication of it whatsoever though

Azymondias Azymondias You would probably have had enough people interested to fill the team in two days if you just put Power Rangers in the thread title. I've seen it happen several times on this site

Last edited:
Sorry been busy working my arse off. I never expected this to get so much popularity. I'll post all the old info later. Need to sleep

Ten thousand and twenty four years ago, the first ranger and villain clashed on the planet Earth, Zordon an Eltarian battled Rita Ripulsa for the planet. In the end Zordon being trapped in a time warp, and Rita being trapped in a "dumpster" on Earths Moon. Ten thousand years later, Rita escaped from her captivity and the morphing grid on earth was born with Zordons first call to the first rangers.

The morphing grid allows Rangers to be made, and the Power that protects them. Rangers before their first morph, so long as they hold their morphing item on their person, will find they have strength, speed, and stamina rival that of a normal human. Every generation comes with its own set of Rangers.

As time went on, rangers saw that their popularity grew, to the point where keeping their identities secret was a moot point. Openly morphing in times of need. Soon people were hailing them as heroes.

Fast forward to modern day, on Morphin' Mountain, where the base of Zordon once stood, humans built a museum dedicated to the memory and actions of the ranger team. Millions of off-planet aliens, and humans alike come to the museum to witness history. Many artifacts that were salvaged from the Rangers put on display once it is time for that generation of heroes to hang up their helmets.

However....Peace never lasts long, especially when a planets Morphing Grid is the pull of other beings.

One day a father and son duo were cave exploring, and stumbled upon a crystal. The crystal was milky white, and upon inspection a humanoid figure could be seen inside, intrigued the boy touched the crystal, where it glowed with a blinding white light that as it dimmed slowly faded to red. The father grabbed his son and the two raced out of the cave to share their discovery.

However when others went to go see it, the crystal was clear, glassy, and the figure the two claimed to see in it, were gone. Many people outcasted them, sure the crystal was large, but upon further inspection it seemed to be some sort of Quartz, nothing of importance. However the boy noticed that at times, when he grew angry or scared or emotional at all, he let off a faint, almost unnoticeable red glow.

Ten Years Later

The boy now aged 15 is in high school, his father killed himself after being pushed too far by people who would not let go of his 'mistake'. The boy as he grew always knew his glow meant something. However he didn't know what, until one day in the hall, he passed by a girl who seemed to be only visible by him, considering everyone else passed her by without a second glance. And she seemed to be holding.....fire in her hand. However when walked towards her he was bumped into and when he looked at where she had been, she was gone.

Thats not the only thing that seems off. On the news more and more people are going missing, cameras or other neighbors or passerbys noting that strange lights are seen in windows then when the lights fade, others find the room or apartment, or house empty. People are saying that someone, or something is taking them. No one is safe, both aliens and humans alike going missing.

Yet the boy sees the girl more and more often now. Could this mean something? Or is she the cause of all this, there's only one way to find out.

Characters needed:

power_rangers_animated_villains_by_theforcemember101-d8x2y7u.jpg

Villans: (Any Villan RPer can summon Naroks (the minions) however make sure to check with other villain rpwers first so we don't end up with everyone bringing in several at a time and overwhelming the others unintentionally!)

Regnos (Open)

Ein (Open)

Indigna (Open)

Genocys (Open)

Devonia (Open)

4FiBMaR.png

Red Ranger: Open

Blue Ranger: Open

Yellow Ranger: Open

Pink Ranger: Open

Green Ranger: Open

White Ranger: Kayla

Black Ranger:
Open

97dQSkt.png

Specialty Weapons:

Pyrus Staff: One or both ends can burst into flames at the Red Rangers will even if he's not touching it so disarmed it can still burn

Aquos Blades: Can send bladelike waves of water at enemies at a distance (think like...water vine whip) or up close can freeze on contact. Can also melt into water and be 'drawn in' by the blue ranger if disarmed.

Haos Blades: Laser blades (think Wasabi's arm blades in BH6) that can cut through almost anything. When disarmed the yellow ranger can make the blades flash with a blinding light to either blind an enemy or relocate the weapon.

Ventus Bow: With the focus of the pink rangers aura can hit any target even if not aimed at. If the bow is taken from the ranger they can still use the arrow to attack (Like in Guardians of the Galaxy)

Darkus Axe: Can create black flames at the will of the black ranger, the flames can burn until the ranger wills them to go away. If not careful however the flames can become uncontrollable. Also like the Pyrus Blade can burn with black fire if disarmed.

Terra Mace:

Can create small Earthquakes with the green rangers will, also can send an enemy back several feet, if not yards. If disarmed the ranger can will the mace head to spin, drilling into the earth and then calling it back to the ranger.

Azymondias Azymondias You missed the picture for Devonia 's appearance and the picture/description of the White Ranger's weapon. Also I'm kinda torn between Black and Green, do like the Egyptian theme though

Last edited:
Devonia was meant to be removed my bad lol

Should I make a thread or a discord..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back