• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Private with Sombra Arcana

I giggled at how fast and chipper Vaas was acting. I smiled after he kissed me and let him lead me from the cave. I let go of his hand and adjusted my bag for it has fallen off my shoulder slightly. "Lets get moving then!" Taro said grinning and looking around obviously not knowing which way to go. "Lead the way," I said to Vaas.

Let's get going then! I said with excitement as I looked outside from the cave and saw the broad daylight making all the ground glimmer with sunshine. Hmmm. It might be tougher than it looks. I said as I lost my sense of direction. I knelt on the ground and pressed my ear against the soil to listen to rustling waves that were transmitted via the ground. I could listen to footsteps and the soothing rushing of waves. I pointed towards a direction. That way and we must go quick.

"Quick? What? Why?" I asked looking at him with an eyebrow raised. Was there some kind of hidden danger? Did the Fire Nation soldiers find them? Nervously I quickened my pace in the direction Vaas had pointed to. Taro looked around searching for what there could be around them to cause them harm. Taro realizing that he couldn't see anything looked skeptical, but he walked faster as well.

I don't know what it is, but it might not be good if they are in the desert. It's better to be safe than sorry. I said out loud and then silently nodded at Miki for her question. It was most probable that we were getting tracked, so we had t move fast. I was making sure that our tracks were erased as we headed even closer to the port city.

I soon understood that Vaas believed it was probably the Fire Nation tracking them and my features hardened as I become more serious and began to briskly walk over the earthy landscape. "How much farther to the port city?" she asked not losing any momentum. Taro realizing the urgency between the couple moved just as fast and managed to keep up with their pace.

I believe like about 3 or 4 hours more. I would suggest we get there. I might be overly panicky right now, but we can't know for sure if we are being followed or not. I sighed, trying to make Taro understand somewhat of what we were living, but at the same time not revealing anything. I was worried about the fire nation, but it could also be people from another place hired to kill us...or nothing at all.

"Okay, I agree," I said beginning to sprint. Taro nodded in agreement as well and started to run beside me obviously not caring what the danger could be only that it was danger.

(Time skip?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back