• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Private with Sombra Arcana

Time to get myself some digging. I said with a slight chuckle, as I pushed the sleeves of my shirt up to the top till they reached my shoulders. My muscles could be visible to all of them and well toned, since I worked as a laborer for a long time. I headed to the exact point and concentrated my strength into propulsing the soil and sand out of the way into the air towards a safer area, so the debris didn't fall on us. I dug a hole so deep, that I could see the underwater stream

I grinned at his very well toned muscles, apparently Taro had noticed as well. "You got yourself a good one," he said with a chuckle. I laughed, "Yeah I do." I walked over to where Vaas had dug. I could see the stream below. "This will be nice," I said thinking of being able to actually wash the dirt from my skin.

I smiled towards Miki and Taro as I dug the hole. I began to dig new ones for the both of us, so that she could have a private one. I wanted to wash myself so bad, but also the earth felt good. It was quite a quirk of being an earth nation person. You tend to like having dirt all over your body. He chuckled at his own mental joke and continued to work, somewhat blushing and creeped out by the conversation between Miki and Taro

I stood by Vaas and put a hand on his back softly. "You're the best," I said smiling. Finally being able to wash the muck from my skin was gonna be great. I for one couldn't stand being dirty. After a few seconds I saw droplets of water rise from the hole and move over to Taro. Taro moved the droplets in circles playing with them.

I looked at Taro and grinned as I used the water to clean my skin. Then, when I was finished, I walked over to him and sat by his side. Your power is amazing! Is there a reason you're doing that with the water? I was quite curious. I could move earth and minerals and even metal, but moving water or fire were still wonders to me. I was amazed and amused.

I slipped into the hole ready to bathe. I relished the feeling of the water on my skin. The dirt began to wash from my body. I could hear Taro and Vaas's conversation. "Oh, thanks. There isn't really any reason... It's just something that amuses me, keeps me entertained," Taro said blushing a bit as if Vaas's eagerness made him nervous. "I can freeze it too, but in this heat it won't last long. Wanna see?" he asked smiling obviously happy to be showing off his abilities.

I am so eager to see! That sounds so amazing! I said as I was mesmerized by Taro's water bending. I have listened to the stories before and once I saw one doing it, but it was always like a show to me. It was the same when I broke metal chunks with just two fingers, but I could never get bored of this things. I'm so excited!

Taro flexed his fingers and the droplets froze but stayed rotating in the air. He let them drop into his palm where they quickly melted. He brought them back to the air as the the droplets again. Taro laughed at how amused and excitable Vaas was. I climbed out of the hole happy to be clean again. "Boys keep it down," I teased sitting next to Vaas and resting my head on his shoulder.

I smiled as I saw the droplets freeze and unfreeze. It was marvelous. I felt like a little child again watching a street show in the middle of the day or night. It was a performance that I couldn't miss. My face was covered with a huge smile that went even bigger when Miki arrived. I just can destroy steel with my palms, but that is way more artistic. DId you enjoy your bath, Miki? I asked with a smile on my face

I nodded smiling, "Yeah I did." Taro picked up his canteen and allowed the water to drop into it.

"I think I'll turn in early tonight. Thanks for letting me tag along you guys," Taro said smiling at us before taking his stuff and going into the cave. I looked up at Vaas, "He seems like a good guy."

Yes, he does seem like a good guy. I am still wary, because I feel something odd, but that might just be my guts talking. I said with wariness and a silent voice to make sure that Taro wasn't eavesdropping. I grabbed Miki's hand and brought it to my mouth to kiss it. You know... if Taro wasn't here, I would totally... I paused and grinned sheepishly. ... totally peeked on you, even if that meant burning my soul

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. I laid down my head in his lap. "You're such a bad boy," I said poking his forehead lightly as sleepiness started to fall over me. I yawned and stretched my arms out. "It's starting to get cold out here," I mentioned as the stars started to peek out from behind the dark blanket of the night sky.

I may be a bad boy, but I am your bad boy. I said with a grin as I began to caress Miki's body with tenderness. As she said that she was cold, I took off my jacket and placed it over her. I don't want you to say you don't want it. Keep it with you, until we go to bed. I just want to enjoy being with you a little longer, before we get interrupted.

I opened my mouth to object, but his words stopped me. I enjoyed his hands on me even though I feared slightly that Taro could be eavesdropping. "Okay," I said simply snuggling closer to his stomach. I reached my hand up to his head and pulled it down and placed a soft kiss on his lips before letting go and smiling up at him.

I moved closer to hug her even tighter and bring my heat towards her. I just wanted for her to feel comfortable, while we were snuggling. As she kissed my lips, I could feel butterflies in my stomach and how my world became dizziness and pink shaded, but she always made me feel that way. It was her warmth and embrace that was leading me to fall into a deep slumber

I noticed Vaas had begun to fall asleep and I giggled. I pulled out of his embrace and stood up before grabbing his face with my hands just to keep his head from falling limp. "Vaas, wake up. Come on let's get to bed, you'll get a crick in your neck if you sleep that way," I told him only loud enough to wake him since Taro was sleeping not far from where they sat.

Just five more minutes... I said drowsy as I was trying to wake up as Miki shook me up. I just want to sleep with ou. I want to spend the night with you. I sleeptalked as I continued to try to get myself to wake up. I woke up and my eyes darted to Miki as my face blushed. I am sorry, love. Should we go to bed?

I giggled at him and nodded. "Yeah come on," I told him before walking to the cave and crawling into one of the sleeping bags. I looked at the ceiling of the homemade cave and smiled. Vaas really was a wonderful guy and to think he fell in love with me out of all the girls in the world. An Earth Nation girl would have been so much easier for him. He wouldn't have to make so many sacrifices like he does to be with me.

I was taken and helped by Miki to reach the sleeping bags, I was quite tired to make any move and the drowsiness was taking the better of me. As we laid down on the bags, I couldn't help, but think abou how wonderful she was. I was in love with her fiery character, but also her warmth and how warming and charming she was. I fell asleep quite easily by her side

The next morning I woke and crawled out of the sleeping bag. I packed stuff up and ate a bit of the food Vaas had gotten then stood up with my bag ready to go. "Rise and shine!" I shouted to wake the two men. Taro jumped up with a startled look then glared playfully at me.

"That was so uncalled for," he groaned with a smile before grabbing his own things.

I heard Miki's angelic voice in the morning and groaned as I turned and twisted inside my sleeping bag. No, mom. Five more minuted. I don't want to go to school again. I don't want to be bullied anymore. I said sleepily as I pulled the blanket over my face and did a species of tantrum. In my past I did was bullied when I was a wimp, but as I got older, I became the bully who returned the favor to those kids.

I felt a pinch of pity for Vaas as I learned that he was bullied when he was younger. I crouched by his side and shook him. "Wake up sleepy head! I'm not your mother, I'm your girlfriend!" I shouted trying to wake as well as lighten the mood. I heard Taro snicker and I rolled my eyes standing back up.

When I listened that Miki said she was my girlfriend, my eyes instantly opened up. I looked at her a little bit drowsy and sleepy. So it's official then? I asked a bit curious about what her answer would be. I would've loved that it be official, but it was needed that she at least nodded. I slowly started to rise from the realms of the sleepy and pick my stuff up. I ignored Taro's looks as I continued to ready up.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his chest. "Yeah, I believe it is," I told him happy now that I had finally given in to the relationship and made a commitment. I pulled away and kissed his cheek softly earning a couple fake gagging noises from Taro. I glared at him, but a grin stayed present on my face. Taro laughed and ran a hand over his hair.

As I felt the kiss my world bloomed up and I felt like I could have the energy for days. I heard the noises, which made me quickly dart a gaze to Taro and then grin because my dream came true. I stood up as fast as I could and with an inhuman speed, I packed all my stuff. I grabbed Miki's hand and kissed her lips before leaving the cave I made. I am ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back