• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Private] El Stories

It had been a long, yet peaceful day. But Ren didn't mind. There was no such thing as too many peaceful days. He mostly followed in silence, listening to Rain and the man—Allegro was his name—exchange information. He smiled to himself, they seemed like such good friends.

He saw the scenery change from deserts to lakes to murky forests. He stopped when Rain did, marveling at the spire that pierced the setting night, while the orange and purple hues left by the fading sun painted the western skies.

"Feita..." Ren breathed next to Rain. "Didn't think I'd be back here. Ever."

I iFlipTables Heavengiver Heavengiver

Phantom took his place in the space between Arya and Xavier, and he held his staff in a battle ready position, or to provide defense, whichever he felt like doing. The priest didn't make any move to harm Ivy, but he stayed still and he watched all her movements. He stood close enough to Xavier that he could intervene with a spell if Ivy decided to try and harm his comrade.

Xiopetec was hissing in her priest's head. She urged him to fight the dragon, to ignore Xavier's command, but Phantom only tightened his grip on his staff and stood his ground. At least Xiopetec provided Phantom with enough of a distraction to keep the priest calm enough in the situation.

Late Late Breakthrough Breakthrough

Rain
Her frown only deepened at Lara's question. Steele's expression darkened as they move slowly, hinting that bad memories probably were made in this town.

"When I was here," Rain says cautiously. "I only helped the town by healing their wounded. They didn't want to risk someone like me to go fight the demons with them, that is until they heard of Ruben. No one could possibly make the journey there without aid, so I volunteered to go, against the wishes of everyone there."

"We've been having lots of trouble ever since you left. It's like the demons knew."

Rain says nothing at his response. In her mind, her other self takes a while to speak, and when she did, it was in a sullen voice.

"You're already starting to lose faith."

"I've lost faith ever since Rena converted and Ash...left."

The healer grips Ash's hat and lets out a hushed tsk. She tries to distract herself by recalling back to what she and the El Search Party did during their time there.

"There is a portal at the top of that temple." She points over to the ominous tower, which seemed to pierce the skies. "Up there is where Berthe is supposed to be, keeping the portal open so that the demons can continue invading this place. My suggestion is that we go shut down that portal if we want the demons to stop coming here."

Allegro stares at her. How does she know the demons' plan? Is that what she learned when she was gone? Or...was this part of her prophetic foresight? He remembers when they first met. In an attempt to get the people to heal Dan, she tapped into their emotions of pity and sympathy by revealing events that only the townspeople knew. Deaths, breakups, sickness...she knew their darkest secrets. When she was recruited to help the wounded, she often told stories about how the demons would be slaughtered, from their tiny town of Feita to the far off land of Lanox. Every soldier and town member almost always disregard her tales, but when she started to sing, the town was swept into a haze of nostalgia. While the dimensions may be different, her songs resonated with the people, as if they had met her before.

She was a mysterious person. There was no other way for him to describe her.

They entered Feita without interruptions. Once the people saw Rain, they dashed towards her and gave her their eternal gratitude. She was safe from the dangers of the world, and she even brought back some help, they think. The dancer tries her best to calm the storm of tears and cheers ringing throughout the town. A familiar voice rings out from the crowd, and her smile finally forms on her face.

"Rain! You're back!"

"Dan! Oh my, you've grown so much! I have some business to take care of, but once I'm done, we can catch up."

"I understand! Actually, I memorized the song you left me. It was really hard, but I think I got it!"

"We'll see about that. Well then, see you later."

She turns to her companions, who were awkwardly looking around.

"You guys can feel free to prepare or gather information. I have to report to the adventurer's guild and then see if I need to treat anyone here. Of course, I will also try to get free meals and housing at the inn for you guys."

She runs off further into Feita with Dan in tow.

MementoDei MementoDei LegenDarius LegenDarius I iFlipTables

Arya crouched low, her hand flying back to grip the joint handles of her weapon. "You expect us to not hurt her when she's clearly doing that to you?" Arya hissed, more at Ivy than Xavier. It was unthinkable that he would try to defend his tormentor, but seeing as Komodo was doing his best to protect Xavier now as well, she settled or being as threatening as possible. I the dragon attacked Komodo, she would do the very same to her.

Star trembled on her shoulder, adolescent claws digging into Arya's back and shoulder, drawing blood. But she didn't mind. She could understand Star's fear and did her best to comfort her, stroking the scales of the tiny hatchling's snout. "Something's not right..." Star said

Late Late Phant0m Phant0m

Ivy's drew back her lips to fully show off her teeth and Komodo quickly send out numerous of roars and chirps at the larger dragon. It was a very tense moment. Though finally, what almost felt like a ticking time bomb, Ivy let out a snort. She reeled back her head and turn to the other direction to let out a sneeze. The sneeze was loud and green acid erupted out of her maw which burned through the trees. Xavier never saw her sneeze before so he flinched up at the noise.

Ivy grumbled low, rubbing her nose in discomfort. She eventually turned back to the group, giving Xavier a couple more sniffs yet giving him space. "Oh my...it is you, Xavier," she mumbled in awe. "Sorry for scaring you there I...had a sneeze coming. But your scent is a bit different...no, not a scent, an aura I should say..." Ivy turned over to the other two who were ready to fight. "I apologize, my head is not so clear since Im-"

"Sick," Xavier finished, getting back up and ran right over to the dragon to hug her around the neck. "You're sick, I can tell. I miss you."

Ivy's throat rumbled to a soft growl as she gently shifted her head against his body. "I see that you're bigger. Maybe we do need room..." she joked.

"How are the others? Are you guys safe?" Xavier asked curiously.

"....we are safe where we are, but not long. I believe I lingered here too long. We need to get moving, fast," Ivy responded in a hush voice. She gently pressed her hand into the ground in which vines sprouted but they were weak. The vines got a hold of the sleeping soldiers and slowly pulled them underground. Ivy gave a careful look at the other two. "Can we trust them?" She grumbled.

"Yes, definitely. Plus, I really think you need the help," Xavier urged her.

Ivy sighed, slowly shaking her head. "I hope Cornelius will understand...come along then, and stay close," Ivy mumbled to them, ready to start leaving.

Breakthrough Breakthrough Phant0m Phant0m

Last edited:
"Oh. Sick. I never imagined dragons could get sick." Arya mumbled, both amused and slightly concerned. She followed after Xavier and Ivy, her hand still on Star's snout. She was silently hoping she wouldn't have to deal with a violent or fussy hatchling if she ever got sick. Star's chest rumbled slightly as if suppressing a laugh. "Oh shush, you! I only just started raising you! How was I supposed to know?" Arya argued with Star quietly while Xavier and Ivy talked.

Phantom sprinted and moved really close to Xavier and Ivy. "Um..Ivy? If you're sick, I can try to help with that," He offered as he wrung his hands on his staff, "I'm not sure if my magic can heal a dragon, but it's worth a shot....right?" The the priest hummed. "It could take up a lot of my mana though," He thought out loud.

Breakthrough Breakthrough Late Late

"As much I appreciate for some healing, it won't do any good. Plus...I don't really trust you two at all," Ivy hissed lightly as she started to lead the way.

Xavier glanced over at Phantom. "You see, this forest is somewhat a part of her. She heals when the forest around her heals. I have seen this sort of thing happening before. A different way for her to get better if she moves to a different location, a different area where it's healthy," he explained to him.

"Ever since the demons moved in I been growing tired and weak. They have been cutting down the trees or burning them away to make room for a camp. This forest is vast but I can feel every chip of bark breaking off. The balance of nature is off around here. There is too much death than life.I tried to weaken them little by little with luring a few of their soldiers away from the group but it doesn't seem to be working," Ivy mumbled softly. "I'm not getting any better either..."

Xavier felt concerned for the dragon, knowing it was probably best if she moves out to a different area but demons could probably spot her fast. Plus, if she walked by foot, the desert would easily burn her down. Ivy is a fragile dragon when she is sick.

"But if you want to heal me, heal the whole forest. If you can pull that off then maybe I'll trust you,"
she grunted. "Besides that...the hatchling, where did you find that hatchling?" Ivy questioned Arya, her voice was concerned yet suspicious.

Last edited:
Lara was relieved that, for once, everyone's eyes weren't on her. The feeling of anonymity was almost refreshing, and mostly comforting. Allegro's way of viewing her was flawed, biased by a facade put on by every peace defender to avoid collective hysteria among civilians. She left the group behind and walked aimlessly through the tents and the houses that the demons had ripped open. Compared to Resiam, Feita had a lesser degree of destruction, so much Lara saw it as a miracle. When Rain mentioned Berthe, Lara wanted to tell her that Berthe was dead, but the healer was in her town, where everyone welcomed her back with open arms. It wasn't the moment to interrupt her nor to prove her wrong yet.

Lara would wait until they entered the shrine of dedication, maybe until Dust fell under Samael's control and enter a rage where Rain wouldn't be safe anymore. She would make sure of it by draining her mana and drying all the water she could possibly use in her favour. It would be a wonderful kick against Henir and she would gain access to the Healer's soul once her life was only hanging by a thread. Then, only the siren would remain. For that, Lara would make the cycle would repeat once Resiam was in her reach. The waters would be cleansed and, once the waters vanished, the siren would choke. Henir's creation would be annihilated. Her body would be turned to ashes and she would keep those ashes as a trophy for her first true victory against Henir. Once her thirst for vengeance against Henir was quenched, it would be the demons' turn. After Karis had died and Lara had burnt to the ground the Demon realm, she would watch the world spin out of control into complete chaos...Everyone would die and she would see it all end, like it had always ended: in chaos. Everything would return to that inevitable state, it was certain.

A familiar voice interrupted her thoughts and made her realize she had been smiling the whole time:

"My. The famous Soul Priestess is reaching the limits between the single self and the collective entity, just like her predecessors. Kukukuku. I wonder if her faith will tip the balance over once more."

The Soul Priestess merely turned her icy gaze towards the white-haired man that was now standing by her side.

"If I start referring to myself as 'we', so be it. In any case, my soul is stronger than the rest and will carry my last wishes before I decide anything concerning faith."

"Ha! Ignorance might be bliss, but who knows? With you, everything turns upside down."

"Heh, if that's how you choose to see me, I won't contradict you. Now, get out of my sight before you end like Luto."
Glave scoffed. It was always fascinating how much control over other souls' knowledge she had. However, if she had looked into Luto's memories, she would realize why Henir's Order was stablished in the first place. It all began...in such a similar way that Glave was not sure if he wasn't seeing other people take the same decisions that had led to the creation of the Ultimate Chaos in the first place. If anything, Glave was glad that Lara didn't commit the same mistakes as her predecessor and was fervently opposing every side. It was a difficult path, but only Soul Priests could ever hope to break the Cycle. The second Kerberos was growing bored to see Elrios fall down the same path with very slight variations. This time, on the other hand, Glave was more than willing to believe that Henir himself had grown truly tired of the merry-go-round that had kept Elrios frozen in the same period.

"Kekekek, it still intrigues me how patronizing you've gotten in such little time. Not so long ago you-"
"Get out of my sight, Glave. I won't hesitate to remind you why you've been tracking me in the first place."

Glave's only visible eye faced the unforgiving coldness of the Soul Priestess. Her hand was holding tightly her blessed weapon and streaks of violet were moving along her wrathful orbs of winter. She had surrendered herself to simple revenge. Once again, nothing had changed. She was no longer seeking a noble goal, yet what had made her change her undying will to set balance once more? Then, he remembered that Hennon had sent on of his underlings to Ruben and the rest was foggy in the cubes' memory. A woman had taken the body of a demon and the El was taken away from the light.
"So it was true....Fine, Lara, we'll meet again, don't go tearing the world apart yet."

With those final words, Glave slowly walked away, leaving Lara more than confused. That freak of Henir's seemed to always speak in a coded language she wasn't certain to understand most of the time. The Soul Priestess continued to walk aimlessly until she got to the blacksmith's tent. A black haired soldier got out of it and frowned a little before bowing.
"Good to see respectable soldiers back in the times of need. I am Lento, do you need your weapon fixed?"
Lento. The name sounded familiar, yet his raven-black hair and tired eyes really didn't ring any bell.
"Oh...I think having checked this weapon out wouldn't hurt. Excuse me, Mr Lento, have we met before?"
She offered her weapon and accompanied the man inside the small tent that was a poor excuse of a workshop. He didn't answer. His workshop only had the bare minimum. The man carefully unsheathed her rapier and his eyes widened in awe. His fingers grazed the blade as if was made of wet paper and his mere touch could break it. His eyes scanned the blade once more before posing themselves upon the cold yet confused face of his first client of the day. He knew why the woman was asking her that. She was not asking him that out of confusion.

"I...You're Lara Tureen, aren't you?"
Lara nodded silently and Lento's gaze filled with a fragile hope that Lara instinctively recognized. Now, she realized who that man was. Lento Asini: Reijak's half-brother. One had joined the Red Knights and the other had joined the Free Knights that were now almost wiped out.
"I heard that Reijak became a sub-commander fast, taking your place. He was quite proud of it and was living in Resiam. Your town, I believe."
Lara's eyes remained calm, as calm as Lento's wanted to be. Beyond his cold words, the priestess could discern his concern. It was only natural, but how would he react to the truth? Well, he had at least the right to know what happened to him. Hearing that Reijak had taken her place was disgusting. She had never been a sub-commander. She was only part of Resiam's adventurers for a while and Elkashu had taken her on multiple missions without her accepting any position among the Knights. She had only taken her pay. That was all. Everything she wanted to remember to be there for.

"Lento. I never held any official position among the Red Knights. Reijak, your brother, did. He was a wonderful commander. Always leading his unit to victory, but I'm sure you know how powerful the enemies we've been facing for the last ten years are. I heard he fought bravely. I...merely escaped the end by sheer luck. I'm...sorry."
Lento's composure shattered. Tears began to cloud his sight and, in the spur of the moment, Lara took him in her cold arms. He was crying for both, for her broken ties and their loved ones that had gone away. It was then that the priestess felt once more the sadness that had been crushing her all this time. He calmed down, slowly, silently, just as the first warm tears streamed down Lara's face. She expected him to fear her. It would only be natural. He had been close enough to notice that her heart didn't beat and that the faint heat emanating from her body wasn't normal. Instead, he whispered without pushing her away:
"You're the same as that nameless priestess that came to help us two years ago, aren't you?"
Lara nodded and wiped her tears slowly. Lento's hands slowly crawled towards her shoulders and softly pressed them, making her know that he wanted some space. She pulled her arms back and took two steps back. He wiped his tears as swiftly as she had done once when she was crawling back from the dead, when the demons had awoken her.

"Then, tell me Lara. Tell me everything that happened. I know that it might be hard for you but, I want to know...I need to know. I want the demons who destroyed him and his city suffer the same fate."

"That's not your fight. You're a mortal. Mortals can't fight against them. I don't want any more deaths attached to my name."
"Reijak didn't tell you about the sword I'm carrying did he? With this, I've been able to hold this town for as long as it has been put under my charge. It's similar to yours, it has also elfin runes in it"
"I know the precise extent of destructive power of your claymore. I made that weapon for your late father. Now let me tell you something. I am no pure dark elf, as you can probably tell and, as such, the power in those runes are three times weaker than in mine. And I'm being optimistic."
"Then I'll gladly put that to the test. If it comes to that, I'll give my l-""
Lara glared at him.

"What will you do when Feita falls while your blood flows out of your body in Resiam?! You won't be remembered like the brave soldier I'm sure you are. You'll only be remembered as the deserter that left his troops to die and let a whole village be burnt to the ground!"

Lara's rage was reaching its peak at her last sentence, making her illusion spell go off. Lento widened his eyes at the sight of a broken horn growing out of her head. Her blue eyes had now a unnatural hue to them. Realizing her mistake, Lara sighed and began to get out of the tent, forcing the runes to appear once more, but something was blocking it. A void in her chest was bringing once again tears to her eyes. Without turning back, she stated coldly:

"Yeah, Lento. No need to remind me that I'm a monster. Have a good evening."
"Lara. I'm sorry. The Free Knights should've been there with you. But you got to understand, we had our hands full. But we're not as big or as strong as the Red Knights. I'm basically alone with my men and we're not winning. Half of them have already deserted to pass a few days more with their families."

Lara stoped. She would give him the right to expose his full story. He took it as a sign of sympathy and put her blade to her right as he continued:

"We know we can't win the war. We're only prolonging our deaths and not even that healer girl will be able to stop forever the demons from invading us. Sure, we'll maybe win this combat with you and her, but after that? What do you think the demons will do when the menace is gone from their future colony? They'll come back. If I was one of them, that's what I would do. I'd let the heroes be entangled in some other problem, in some other far away town and strike behind them. I can't be the only being in this world that can think of that, Lara."

The indigo-haired girl put back her brunette appearance. It was true. Life for anyone that had resisted for far to long became meaningless. Why continue to serve in my unit when most of them have been killed or injured? Why continue to struggle when there's no definitive victory in sight? Despair covered the whole Elrios, not just her mind. Everyone slowly was becoming aware of the impeding lack of meaning of their existence. Lara's lips grew dryer. Her thirst needed to be quenched. Mana beads were too weak, she needed something more. Something that was just there, waiting to die. There wasn't any better target. If that made more people aware of their fate, the better. She turned back to Lento, looking at him with the most caring eyes she could manage.

She approached him and grazed his hand with hers. He was startled by it, but discarded it as an accident. She smiled apologetically and mumbled an apology, blushing slightly. Lento could now see why his brother had fallen for her. Lento felt horribly guilty to have made her cry. He took her hand, pushed by some dark desire, and pressed it gently against his lips.

"Lara, I know that you've been through so much pain, but, so have I. You're not alone anymore. I won't let anyone else hurt you. It's been enough for you, I hate seeing you crying. Let me, Lara, protect you until my last day."

Words flowed from his mouth fluidly, incarnating a stronger spur of lust that was surrendering his mind to the alluring beauty of the elf hybrid. The woman that had once appeared nothing more than a cold woman was now showing her most alluring side. No, that wasn't the case. She had always showed it to him. He was just blinded by his own despair to see the ray of light that Lara represented. She took his hand and with her other hand, slowly untied his armour, just enough to leave his neck exposed. Her soft lips briefly encountered his and he let a final request.

"Lara, I love you...I don't think you're a monster. No matter how you look like, I'll love you."

Lara kissed him again, letting Lento's embrace tighten around her as their kiss continued for more than a sigh. Lento's hands came across her horn and he smiled as his onyx orbs closed themselves from reality. Her coldness invaded him, and he held her even closely to warm her. His heat was leaving from his veins to hers; his grip was growing weaker and his senses sinked down the cold sea that Lara's presence brought. His last breath gave away to his killer his sincere hope for better days despite everything.

Lara got up and opened briefly Lunæ Lumen to dump his body there. She had felt it, Lento still held hope within his soul, even if he denied it.

"What a liar." she mumbled before putting stealth runes over her and got out once the wind had turned around to open by itself the curtains of the tent just enough to slip through undetected.

Arya met Ivy's suspicion with a slight shrug. "In Bethma. There was a cavern filled with dragon eggs. I'm guessing the lizardmen in the area took care of them because I was led to the area where I found Star." Arya answered truthfully. She had a feeling lying to Ivy, especially now that she knew that the dragon was sick and irritable, wouldn't be the best of ideas.

"I can't heal an entire forest," Phantom muttered as the trio moved onward. The priest looked about at the forest and he frowned and he strapped his staff to his back. He folded his arms across his chest and hummed, listening in to Xiopetec finally when she calmed down enough.

His goddess was furious, and it made Phantom's skin crawl and his fingers twitch. She allowed her priest feel the state of the forest, the amount of death present, and Xiopetec spat curses to the demons that tarnished this place with so much unnecessary and unnatural death. Not even her holy animal, her snakes, were present.

"We'll get rid of the demons," Phantom promised his goddess under his breath, "So ease up a bit on that anger."

The priest started to relax as Xiopetec toned down her emotional connection to him, and he let out a sigh of relief when the crawling feeling eased to something that can be easily ignored.

Breakthrough Breakthrough Late Late

Ivy paused for a moment to sniff the air, frowning at what she heard from Arya. "So you gave her a name too? I guess I can't be the judge of this if the lizardmen allowed you to have her. Hm...Bethma...." Ivy visibly shivered at the thought of the dry land and shook her head. "We're close...please stay close to me. I am not so certain how the others would react with the two strangers. I suggest you talk to them, ...especially Cornelius," Ivy grunted at Xavier. "I'm sure you can handle him now. I have faith that you...and your small group of friends can help us."

With that Ivy pushed on forward, tensing up slightly as they passed through the forest as it suddenly became thick. She made sure they were close by, grumbling low as her sickness was bothering her. Xavier began to recognize the area, especially the strange blue trees that were further away from them. There was nothing significant about the blue trees, Xavier knows that they are just like any living plant in the forest. He as well enjoys having solitude around them when he was younger, rather a peaceful area to sit and think. Yet they kept on moving until they approached a cave opening which moss covers all over the outside area.

"I recommend you, two strangers, to stay quiet until spoken to. Don't disagree with anyone and don't interrupt," Ivy murmured to Phantom and Arya. Xavier took in a deep breath, suddenly feeling a bit nervous as Komodo looked up at his trainer in worry. "Just don't forget to breathe." Ivy stayed back to allow the group to walk in first.

Last edited:
Ren roamed the town, admiring the hidden beauty in its murky color scheme. Most people would write it off as ugly, but Ren had seen many landscapes during his travels and had learned to appreciate ones that weren't the most conventional. Wandering around the town, he came upon a soldier smithing a weapon in a makeshift blacksmithing setup covered by a tent. Quite a dangerous setup, due to the presence of fire, but Ren wasn't one to confront so easily. Perhaps the tent was fireproof.

"Hello, sir."
He said to the smith. "When you're done, mind taking a look at this? Hope I'm not bothering you." Ren pulled out his Lord Knight's blade to show the man once he finished hammering away at his current project.

"Sorry," the man replied. "Shop's currently closed. Only taking private orders from the military. If you didn't know, our area is currently under siege by demons. Once business returns to normal, then I can handle whatever requests you have, for ED of course."

"Of course."

"My name's Lentil," the man introduced himself, holding out his hand. Ren took it and gave him a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise," Ren politely replied. "But what if I told you that I could assist your army?"

The man paused, eyeing the elf dubiously. "...Then you have my attention. Come inside."

Heavengiver Heavengiver I iFlipTables

Last edited:
The sky was still calm, optimal for the ship to keep going with it's current speed. Altera Island wasn't that far now, as land was only a few ways away. Though a problem came up, a big one.
On the radar, there was a ship coming in on the northwest section directly towards them, which was strange as to why would a ship be flying around here, since not many know the location of the island.

"I don't like the look of that thing, better increase the speed higher just in case of an artillery strike comes from it." Dust thought to himself as he pushed the lever further up, making the engine on the back roar with more power.

The ship vibrated a little bit, due to the wind resistance it held being somewhat low and that the speed of said winds were above what they should be. Not to mention that the wind current was against them and in such heights it could be detrimental to the ship.

The radar soon started to beep faster, warning him that it was closer than before, meaning that it was heading straight to them.

"Why is it coming to us? Don't tell me that it's air raiders!" He mumbled to himself as he clicked a voice button towards the ship.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"None of your business, elf. And don't distract me while I'm-" As he was about to finish, the results came and came out negative. "Testing stuff... *sigh* Back to the drawing board with you." He talked to himself with his tone disappointed as he tinkered with his dynamos.

"Hey, this is kind of a personal question but, how do you know Dust?" She asked with curiosity. He stopped and looked at her.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked skeptically.

"Well, this is a long ride, might as well pass the time getting to know each other." She answered back, hoping to know how they met. He looked away again, tinkering, but was okay to disclose the information.

"He helped me once, that's all you have to know."

"Help you? You don't look like the person that wants that much help." She commented while sitting on a nearby chair.

"True, but at one point. I was trapped, so to speak, that hybrid..." He remembered on how the dark elf burst through a wall and entangled his assailants, before executing them mercilessly. He commented with displeasure on how disappointing humans were, before looking at him. "I glared at him from where I was and he simply glared back. Then out of nowhere he broke the trap away. And he only had a few words to say to me."

"That expression, I know it very well. Listen well brat, from today, I want you to be my eyes and ears of this city for a while, if things get too much warn me, I'll come pick you up."

"The guy didn't ask my name or even my motives, he just read my expression and seemingly knew what happened to me. I'd call shenanigans if I ever saw it, but he kept his word, even though he didn't need to. Strange, if you ask me, he just asked that and nothing more, probably has more plans for me, but I can't seem to ever figure out what's going in his head." He explained to her, and upon realizing he was talking too much, he decided to keep quiet.

"Hehehe!" She giggled to herself, catching him off guard. "Almost nothing changed then... I'm glad!" She said with some joy on her tone.

Soon, the speakers turned to life, making them instinctively look at them.

"Attention, a ship is heading headfirst at our course. I want the lot of you to come to me now. We might be in trouble here, if they decide to attack the ship." Dust announced to them before the ship started to accelerate even faster.

"Damn it! This ship wasn't design for attacks. Let's go, elf!" He grabbed a few supplies before rushing towards the deck, Rena ran beside him.

K KizayaTaishuro ChibiSkye ChibiSkye

Rain
"And that's the situation outside. I'm afraid the demons are advancing too quickly for us to stop in time."

The distress after she has given her report was nothing astonishing to her, but the way they erupted in panicked whispers still managed to put her in an uncomfortable position. The head of the guild expresses his utmost gratitude for her service and informs her that she is free to return to her original routine.

"Thank you, sir, but in the midst of this mission, I've discovered another purpose to fulfill, and I cannot stay as a result."

She curtsies, ignoring how everyone's faces fell. This was not her world. These aren't the people she want to save. It was already too late for them. Dan walks out with her, pestering her with questions about what her purpose is or what she is going to do now. Rain answers them as sweetly as she could, but the reality of the situation prevents her from enjoying his curiosity.

"I hope that you'll find a way back home, Rain. It's really dangerous out there, and if anything happens to you..."

She bends down to his level and puts on an endearing smile.

"No matter where I go, I'll always be in the songs you sing and the memories you possess. Live life to the fullest, okay? Now, go back to your parents. They must be worried about you."

She watches the boy leave, her smile slowly transforming into a bittersweet frown. Now...to business with the others...

"Rain, you must come with me."

That voice...

"Glave!"

"Let's go. It's time that I send you home. The risks here have increased beyond my control. I cannot guarantee your safety anymore."

"W-Wait, Glave! What do you mean-?!"

Before she got a suitable answer, Glave grabs her hand and transports them both into a dimensional warp.

"Let me get this straight. You transported us to this dimension to prepare us for Elysion?!"

"Yes, unwanted siren. Your memories have pushed the time of your story too fast. Before I knew it, we've reached the point where Rui's memories have been exhausted, and a new area must be made. I merely sidetracked you all by making you pursue me and then encasing everyone into a deep sleep, while I sent you there to teach you a lesson."

"A lesson...?"

"Although, that was a foolish mistake on my part. The Soul Priestess in that world is growing far more powerful than I thought it would. You know what your role in the world is, correct?"

"To be the catalyst."

"You two are opposing forces. One keeps the world together. One drives the world to ruin. It's yet another one of those goddesses' gimmick to play around with their world, I suppose. I've noticed that you have started to slowly incorporate that dimension into your web of fate. While it was unintentional, it's still something that I had to stop."

"So I didn't have to prove myself again to find you...that's a relief."

She had many questions for him. Things that she never questioned before.

"Hey, Glave?"

"Yes, my creation?"

"I've heard from Lara that people related to Henir are often only created to be abused. Why am I different from them? Why is my world different from the others? Is it because you created it?"

Glave stares at her for a while, unsure on how to answer.

"Don't think about that," he finally urges. "I love my creations."

She had a hard time believing that. But then again...how well did she know her creators? How well did she know his comrades, his motives? When disaster struck, he was the one who offered Rui a brand new world. He was on her side.

"We can talk about this more when you reunite with the others. Is there anything you want to leave behind before you go?"

Rain looks into her bag and pulls out her notebook and a bag of money. It was half-finished, with some of the descriptions for most of the monsters left blank. She quickly writes a word or two for each and hands them over to Glave. Her hand brushes against Ash's hat when she pulls it back, and she unclips it from her hips. The healer places a small kiss on the brim before also giving it to Glave.

"Please, give these to Xavier. The money is for Steele."

"Very well. I shall meet up with you soon. Step this way."

A crack in the dimension breaks open. She slowly walks over to it and gives a glance back.

"I'm sorry that I'm saying goodbye like this."

Rain turns towards the portal and disappears back into her dimension.

He thinks it's best if they didn't know who gave it to them. After Glave handed the moneybag over to the guild and requests it to go to a certain mercenary, he transports over to where the trio is. A dragon was with them, glancing around as they seemingly wait for something. He hides in the strange trees, waiting for the right moment to approach the dragon boy.

His mind feels as if a giant burden has been lifted from him. Indeed, he was a fool for bringing his precious catalysis into such a dangerous world.

MementoDei MementoDei LegenDarius LegenDarius Late Late Breakthrough Breakthrough Phant0m Phant0m I iFlipTables

Last edited:
Oblivio/Carna

"An attack?!" Carna stopped what he was doing. If it was an attack, and there were a lot of air raiders, he'd have to help defend the ship. He knew the airship itself wasn't designed for defence, or attacking. He still had his abilities as a corrupted zealot, perhaps he could transform into a flying unit. A flying unit with a big ass cannon. Although he detested his mutation, they were quite useful to have in case of emergency. He should hurry.

Fume Fume

Multiple missiles were launched by the ship, some of them scraped the ship while others were making direct contact to the side, causing multiple Nasods to be disposed in a instant.

"Damn it! Keep it together!" He grunted as the steering wheel was starting to push to the right. Another round of missiles boomed from the enemy and started to close on them. "No you don't!" He yelled defiantly as he did a few aerial maneuvers, dodging a few missiles while being scraped by the rest.

Lasers started to be shot, hitting the harness of ship, either melting or destroying it.

"Come on, you piece of junk! Don't you dare go down without a fight!" He shouted at the ship while pulling the lever to max speed. The sudden burst made the transport shudder and wobbled on the air, with unease pressure on it. The wind current shifted, only to slightly lever the ship, very slightly.

Footsteps rushed through the door as he tried to control the ship. A few wires dangled around with electricity running amok and some panels were destroyed.

"Hybrid! We came as fast as we could! What's going on?" Add was the first to ask, to access the situation.

"Air raiders, I think! They're really persistent! Even with full speed, they're coming in either way!" He told them as he kept the steering wheel as stable as he could, while compensating.

"Do we have any way to take them down?" Rena asked the tracer, but he replied back with frustration.

"We can't do anything! This ship was design to fly and nothing more!"

"Oh there is something it can do, alright!" Dust made the speed decrease, making so that the ship in the radar would come close to them.

"What the hell are you doing!? Do you want them to board the ship?" Add asked out of panicking. As the ship went slightly ahead of them with space enough to be distant for the soldiers to shoot them down with laser weapons.

"We're gonna board THEIR ship! While making a Nasod from our ship to control it and ram the ship against them as a distraction, if the our ship falls then it falls, but we'll be taking care of the problem straightforward." He voiced his plan to them, making them think he was crazy.

"And how are we supposed to even board their ship? Carna can't teleport to a moving object with all of us!" Add informed while trying to understand how they're boarding. While Dust got a Nasod to fill his place.

"We'll use Samael to connect both ships for a short while with his chains. It should be more than enough to let us cross the gap and in the ship. Add and Oblivio, you take the upper deck of the ship, take out any enemy that you find, kill them if you must. Me and Rena will take the lower deck and take care of any inconvenience. If we meet up, let's have a nice talk with the captain of the ship." He explained to them while kicking off the broken window. Add was contemplating the plan and only had one thing to say.

"You're insane to think it'll work."

"We're all need to disregard the risks sometimes, Add. High risk, high reward." He made the bridge once both ships were close enough. "Go! Go! GO!" Yelling he started to run on the chain bridge. Rena followed suit and had some trouble balancing through the wind current, while Dust was breezing it like nothing.

"How the heck can you even-"

"Practice! Now get over here!" He cut her off as he used a rogue chain to pull her in with him. While Add and Carna ran forward with little trouble, using his dynamos to generate a shield to protect them from it. Punching a hole big enough to enter, they looked around and saw no one around, meaning that they haven't gotten their position yet. "We'll head left, good luck on the two of you."

"Yeah, yeah! Just don't call for me if things get heated up, hybrid!" He warned him as the duo brothers carved their way to the upper deck.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir! They breached the ship!" The soldier warned him as he was unnerved, this situation hasn't occurred before.

The man got up from his chair and looked at the bridge that they made dissipate into nothing, while noticing the machine controlling the ship.

"Warn everyone that we have rats with us." He told his subordinate before anger brewed in his voice. "And take down that ship!"

"Yes, sir!"

Oblivio/Carna

Fighting some of the enemies with his Operator fields was simple enough, but these soldiers appeared to be skilled in dealing with invaders. If he wanted to fight without corruption, it would be a hard battle. He could take all of the attackers easier with corruption, and plus he could do better to protect his brother. Looking around him quickly, he noticed that Add was a distance away. Perfect. He called out, "Henir's Judgement!"

A pillar of dark blue energy exploded from beneath him, surrounding him and forcibly lifting enemies into the air and incapacitating them. This brought the attention of the soldiers all to Carna. Both his arms were becoming corrupted temporarily, becoming mutated and bigger. Charging at the enemies, he sliced into the bodies of enemies mercilessly.

"Call of Prey!" He released an inhumane sound, bringing in multiple targets. "Henir's Weapon!" Several weapons of corrupted nature appeared above him and poured down onto the soldiers, excluding him. He hadn't noticed due to the adrenaline rush, but the stinging pain of corruption was biting into him. It was going to take a heavy toll later.

He started shooting forth a torrent of pulse bullets from his hands, aimed directly at the legs to stop them from moving. They should probably leave a couple alive to relay the location of their captain. If they won't tell, then further methods will be placed.

Fume Fume

Phantom nodded as he stayed close to the others in his group. He wrung his hands on the fabric around his neck, needing something to fidget with but not wanting to unstrap his staff and accidentally hitting Xavier or Arya, or Ivy and get bit in the process.

"Your fidgeting is getting to be cumbersome," Xiopetec complained in her priest's head, "Let me take care of that habit. Give it to me, it'll make you feel better."

You mean sacrifice my fidgeting? Phantom question as he bit his bottom lip. He glanced around at the others. I mean, Xavier was uncomfortable when I had a really bad fidgeting episode. Sure. Take it.

Phantom's left eye dimly glowed a light fuscheia as Xiopetec purred in his mind. His hands stilled on the scarf around his neck and he put his arms at his side, significantly calmer and he folded his arms over his chest as he strut with the group. The priest gave a small smile.

Thanks Xiopetec!

It's my pleasure, my faithful one.

Late Late Breakthrough Breakthrough

"Ah...with Rain gone, I guess we can rely those three who came here..." One of the villagers murmured to his fellow friends.

"Aye, and we haven't heard from anyone else outside this valley. We're just gonna be play toys to the enemies," a soldier grumbled as he was having his share of food for the day.

"...we might as well surrender if we want to live..."

Before anyone could agree along, a woman ran right over them, surprising a few from her rush. "Everyone! She woke up! The magic seal is broken!" The mistress said with excitement, lightning up the men's faces.

They immediately rise from their chairs, the soldier momentarily stop eating his portions as they quickly followed after the lady into a decently large tent which was meant to heal those who are wounded in combat. They went over to a section in the tent as there was a girl who was sitting up from the bed, touching her forehead in a slight pained expression.

Her hair was down and wore a cast for her arm. She wore an old gown, the only best thing that can be offered from the people to those who are injured or disabled from battle. She absently looked around for something in particular until she noticed villagers with hopeful eyes.

"Hey guys...glad to finally be free from that curse," she greeted them weakly, offer a small smile.

"Aisha, its great to have you back!" One of them said happily as the few others agreed in unison.

"You been out for about two weeks. We did our very best to keep you alive during that time. Especially with Allegro's help. We also kept your belongings in a safe place, we been getting thieves around these parts," the woman said to the mage.

"A bunch of cowards really, taking an advantage of us," the soldier growled.

"I see...so its been two weeks huh..." Aisha mumbled quietly to herself, slowly recalling back to the previous events. Her lips went thin and sighed, shaking off the build up emotions. "As if now, my head is just hurting me and...what happened to my arm?" Aisha questioned as she noticed the cast.

"You got injured when we tried to fall back. It was just really terrible in Velder, we truly did our very best to get everyone out safely," the soldier mumbled. "But its not broken, if that's what you worried about."

Aisha nodded her head as she tried to move her arm. Her muscles suddenly cramped up at the movement and she winced.

"I-I guess it hasn't healed fully yet. Allegro did his best to help."

"It's alright...I can get through with this," Aisha said, looking down.

"...r-right! Let's get you some food and water then to recover up energy. If all goes well with your health, you probably can be up and running within a couple of days," the villager said.

Aisha looked at them, they still having a hopeful gaze. She nodded her head and they went ahead to assist and aid her throughout the day.

Xavier

Ivy watched as the three walked inside the cave and before she could follow along, she caught a scent. She wasn't too alarm, as it wasn't a demon scent she was familiar with and turned her head to face the strange blue trees. She stayed back for a moment.

"An impressing force hiding out within the trees? I hope you come in good terms," Ivy murmured, watching Glave walking out of the trees as he was spotted.

"If I was hiding, you wouldn't be able to find me so easily like that," Glave chuckled yet received a snort from the dragon. "Ah, forgive me. I know its not wise to mess with a dragon."

"What you want? You obviously came here for a purpose," Ivy grumbled.

Glave stared up at the dragon and he eventually took out a notebook and a hat. "These are for Xavier. A good friend of his wanted me to give him these items," Glave said as he gently placed them in front of the dragon.

Ivy leaned down and sniffed the items curiously. She caught a scent of a girl and a very faint one of a man. "He must have good companions," Ivy commented. "What happened to his friend?"

"That's none of your concern. I'll be on my way," Glave answered, starting to turn around. "I believe I wasted a bit too much of my time now, got other things to take care of." Glave heard the dragon growled in annoyance and made a small wave at the beast. "Oh, and please tell Xavier that I'll meet him eventually. Today's not the day." Ivy's nostrils flared but made no attempt to stop him from leaving. She already can tell that he was a force to be reckon with. With that, Glave walked back into the trees and he was gone.

Ivy huffed in annoyance, her sickness was getting to her. She formed a couple of roots to cover up the items he dropped off before Ivy finally followed after the three into the dark cave.

Xavier had to put up some light for his friends as he was aware they are not so used to such area. He held the fire in his hands, often the fire jumping off his palm to light up the way further ahead before vanishing in the air. Xavier felt like it was much colder than before.

They walked in silence, Komodo continuously staying close to his trainer. It almost felt like hours had passed when they finally approach a large opening which revealed the pond and a light source hanging from the center of the cave. Xavier breathed in the air as it felt clean and fresh, Ivy walking over them so she can gather the other dragons.

Ivy let out a roar around the cavern, her call echoed all around. When the echoes settled down, Xavier can pick up the sound of heavy footsteps and felt a couple of tiny rocks falling from above hitting his shoulder. It's been too long for him to be home at last.

The news of Lento's and Rain's mysterious disappearances spread like a plague among the remaining soldiers and villagers. Some adventurers thought that Rain had gone back to what she said she belonged, but her unfulfilled promise made them doubt it. Many blamed the demons for it and some men, Lento's most trusted men, went to their deaths by trying to get through the entrance of the Shrine of Dedication. The remaining military members deserted by the tens and Allegro had to disband the military group officially the day Lento went away so none of the men, who had for the most part families, were hanged for treason. There was still one more person whose whereabouts were unknown, but Feita had enough problems in their minds to even think about the criminal that had truly plotted it all. Some Glitter Necromancers commented the situation to their superiors and nothing could've made them happier. They extended their power so it would destroy the village once and for all, but it was reported that two mysterious humans were defending the entrance so the village stayed safe.

The only clues on them were that one had silver hair, was taller than the other with long indigo hair. one wielded a claymore while the other used some sort of magic. Reports to the circle of commanders were always incomplete, all their informers were killed or their memories They called them "The Nightfall Hunters" given the contrast in the colour of their hair. They both wore ample clothes and never talked to their enemies nor amongst themselves, making it impossible for anyone to even know if they were truly human. For humans, they were mystified, representing perhaps the souls of the ones that died dying searching for their leaders or perhaps the old priests that had once guarded the temple, given their mysterious masks, one marked with the moon and the other with two straight lines that would've looked like tears if they didn't crossed the mask from top to bottom. Some mercenaries and adventurers were sent in an effort to identify them, but to no avail. The Hunters were only seen by the demons and in some rare glimpses by Airi, who saw the silver-haired Hunter disappear into the darkness during one of the adventurer guild's scout missions. A time of unrest covered the small town and none of Rain's allies can communicate ever since the demons took over and cut the village down of any way of communicating with other towns.

By this time, A month and a half had passed. The last hope was put over the shoulders of a young magician

Late Late I iFlipTables LegenDarius LegenDarius
*************************************************************************************************************************
4 weeks before

A far-away voice disrupted the calm ocean that made his senses numb. It was cool, comfortably cool, there was no need to move anymore. A glimpse of a blue light made, however, his open to see a woman resembling a demon or a siren, he couldn't tell for sure, face him. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but she was undoubtedly moving her lips, forming ghost words, inscrutable, as if they were in another language. He focused on her lips, they moved too rapidly, perhaps, for syllables to be unveiled to his eyes. The monster in front of him stopped speaking and stared at him before putting a hand of fire over his shoulder. He grunted in pain, or at least his expression transformed into one of pain; sound had been forever sealed away from him. Then, the voice of the female monster echoed clearly in his mind, asking him if he understood where he was. The man was so glad to confirm that he could still hear.
"No. I'm using telepathy on you, which is why you can hear me. Now, do you know where you are?"
The man was confused by the question. How could he know where all that surrounded him was pitch-black? The woman nodded and asked him who he was. The man was sure about the answer, his thoughts wrapped themselves around the fragment of a dream, he knew what was the answer, but when the moment came to think it clearly, his mind became blank. The absence of thought when he had been so close of forming it terrified him. He tried once more to collect the lost memory, but then it broke into smaller pieces, pieces he couldn't force himself to recover without increasing his headache. It was the first sensation that woke his identity faintly.
"You...Who are you?"
"You're not ready to know that yet. Here. Put your hand here."

The man looked to where the clawed index of the monster woman pointed at. It was a circle with some writing around it. In its centre, an abstract and curvy shape was formed with light, where the writing seemed to move on its own. It had a name, he knew it, but it was only when his hand touched the blinding light that he understood its name: Magic. It was powerful magic, the kind he hadn't seen...for how long?

The woman turned towards him, visibly shook by something, and the darkness around them shattered into a desert of black sand and illuminated by a red moon. He extended his hand and saw the monster he saw before in the body of an elf-hybrid, laying as if she was asleep. Carefully, he approached her, waking her up instantly. She shook her head and passed her hands over her face, visibly bothered by something.

"Why am I even bothering with this...It's dangerous, too dangerous." He began to speak, but no sound came to his ears, the desert was calm and he hadn't heard the woman wake up from the sand either. He was deaf.
"What are you even talking about?"
The woman turned around, more annoyed than she looked to be before and simply told him she had given him a chance to prove himself. He didn't understand why he would ask for a chance, but seeing the desert made a question pop in his mind. Visibly, the woman heard it and answered that he was making good assumptions. Her lips didn't move, making him certain of the nature of their communication.
"You remember that? ha! I don't know if I should congratulate you or be afraid of you. Now, take that sword of yours and let's see how much you can defend yourself."
The man reached for his back and was a little surprised to feel the pommel, then the grip of a steel claymore and more so to pull it without a second thought. It looked heavy, unlike the finesse of the rapier the elf held. She put herself in position of combat. He looked at the edge of the weapon in his hand: it was made for killing not for training. He frowned as he put the sword in front of him, ready to parry the attack. All of it was so natural and made without any hesitation that he couldn't help but wonder who he was.

"Don't worry about that yet, memories come to you eventually. First thing are instincts. And you better have good ones."
"Is this a death match?"
"Ha! It would be if we had still a beating heart, I prefer to call it a rough training. Death can't knock on your door now. Don't worry on losing a limb or two, they can grow back with time and mana; this air is saturated with the mana, perfect for what we need."

The woman jumped in the air, setting her weapon ablaze and swung it, forming a crescent moon made out of flames. In less than the blink of an eye, countless meters of sand were set ablaze and a glittering golden blade divided the destruction, forming a gust of dust and ashes. Its wielder made his way towards the ebony sky, holding his claymore tightly and aiming at the woman's heart. He wanted to confirm if the woman's mad words were true.
***************************************************************************************************************************
1 week later

He had finally remembered. In the desert that had become his second home besides the temple, he remembered. She had sent him to his death on a whim, not even thinking on the fate of Feita. He decided to confront her on it, weapon in hand and just as she turned her back from him, he stabbed her in her heart. She coughed, cried, or laughed, he couldn't tell anymore.

"Revenge is sweet, isn't it?. Sadly, you can't send me to my grave again, Lento. Even if you wanted to."

Lento pulled out his sword and began to absorb her mana, but instead of soothing his thirst, like the rare beads Lara gave him, it began to burn his throat. He coughed it out and Lara seemingly absorbed it back. She turned her mauve gaze towards him and he saw a trail of blood coming out of her mouth. She cleaned her lips and looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Why?"
"Because you said you wanted revenge for your brother Reijak. Humans can't take revenge against demons, and I'm the closest thing to a real demon you've faced. Before your death, would you have stood a chance against my speed, my magic or strength?"

Lento stayed silent, she had a good point. However, something felt odd about the desert. Maybe Feita had been...

"No, this is a separate world. Feita is...still there I suppose."
"Let me see it."
The priestess frowned, but opened a portal leading to the village's outskirts, reminding him that nobody would recognize him anymore and that he should keep his distances. A glimpse of the burnt tents, dying soldiers, crying people who had lost their homes was enough to make him go back to the desert and offer her something:

"The situation in Resiam is the same isn't it?"
"Well, what you've seen here is what happened during a single night in my town. Everyone was killed, and ever since that night, demons have been proliferating. You don't want that, do you?"
Lento nodded. Of course he didn't. Who would let it happen once more?

"Quake Buster!" With a shout, Add gathered energy at the center of his dynamos before kicking it straight to the metal floor, making a chain reaction of electrical shock waves pass forward disposing of the guards.

"Over here! Get him!" Behind him, the guards announced his location. With a 90º twirl, he pointed his creation forward energy already stored and ready to release.

"Pulse Cannon!" He ordered while shooting six particle shots at them, rending the reinforcements incapacitated from the back, but on his side a stray shot grazed his side, then a solid hit and then a man holding an impressive curved sword stomped forward to try and get a clean cut. "You'll regret that, you bastards!" With that said, he tightened his grip and initiated his Nasod Battle Armor, making him seem to levitated with the electrical field around him with just his right foot touching the ground.

"I've got you!" The masked swordsman yelled, holding no fear for whatever the intruder did. He swung his blade down, but was surprised when his sword was halted and pushed back. "What the-!"

"So this is the power of my new creation, interesting! This went better than I thought before hand, kekeke!" He chuckled to himself as he held the blade with one hand and then electrified his opponent to submission. "I'll have to test this out immediately! Get over here, you flies!" He rushed forward as the snipers tried to shot him down, but only to get a powered up fist on their face, followed with kick on the gut and then with momentum a roundhouse kick to seal the deal on both soldiers.

Up head he noticed saw that the enemies up ahead were done for by his brother.

"Carna, I'm done over here! Let's keep going and try to find that captain." He tagged with him as they ran together. "Did you tested your new weapons out?" He asked out of curiosity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Cover me!" Dust commanded as he went forward to face three brutes, while Rena gave suppressing fire and retaliated against the snipers. Coating his arms and legs with energy, three strikes were enough to make one brute stagger from the pain, the other two tried to slash his limbs off, only to either get dodged or blocked by the chains.

"What is up with his chains!? No matter how it looks, they seem to have a life of their own!" One of the raiders yelled, informing anyone from the other side of communications.

"You're trying my patience!" With a roar, he coated his whole body with energy and rushed forward, grabbing any opposition with him before spearing them onto a wall.

Rena ran forward as well, defending her brother from attacks from afar, before closing in to kick their conscious off, though more reinforcements came from a side, with even more manpower from before.

The both of them looked at each other, as if they were in sync they nodded their heads and looked forward.

"Transient Curse!" Samael, hearing his skill being called, released energy from Dust as a conduct and gave it to Rena, giving her an increase of her fighting capabilities all the while making her brother weaker in the process for a short while. Feeling a bit winded, he tapped her shoulder, signaling her that he'll provide support this time.

Feeling energized she rushed forward, with Dust shadowing her behind, his chains already surging with power of their own. With a slide, she caught the opponent off guard while Dust released a plethora of strikes from above, harming everyone and overwhelming them. With energy flowing through her legs, she gave a knee kick on her first opponent before releasing said energy in a blade of wind, looking like an arrow to the whole group. They were shaking from pain, but stood strong.

"Don't let them recover! Attack with more strength!" He warned her while swiping a chain at the soldier in front of her.

"Right! Take this!" Hearing his advice, she did as she was told and kicked another one with more strength that before, rendering him immobile. As she was about to get sliced, Dust rushed in and punched the lights out of him with energy flowing back on his limbs. She put herself back on her stance and rushed forward again, with her brother shadowing her, covering her blind spots. Soon the hallway was silent and crowded with enemy forces.

"Ah... Ah... I'm a little tired." She said while panting for a little bit. Dust grabbed a mana bead and gave it to her. "Thank you, Dust." She gratefully accepted it, letting the bead restore her energy and catching her breath.

"We need to keep moving or we won't reach that captain, and anymore enemies will just slow us down with their bodies crowding the hallways." He looked ahead and saw a stairway going upwards. "Change of plans, we're moving up. The lower deck will be crowded again soon, making a good distraction to them while we move forward. Agreed?"

"That's a good plan, actually. I'm up for it!" She replied while stretching for a bit. "Let's go!" She replied with good excitement on her voice

Oblivio/Carna

He immediately retracted his corrupt arms. Damn, he guessed, old habits died hard. Now he'd have to pay the price later. He didn't completely answer Add's question, but they continued running anyway amongst the dead and unconscious. They had to find the captain's quarters nearby. He just hoped this wouldn't be too hard. Finally summoning his new weapon prototype, the Operator field appeared out in front as new raiders were coming through.

He had created several bullet prototypes and wonder which one was going to knock them out or kill instantly. Well, he always wanted to try incendiary rounds.He shot a few bullets into the field, which sped into the raider's chests and set them on fire. He let out a whistle,
"Better than I thought."

Fume Fume

Users who are viewing this thread

Back