• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Private] El Stories

"Just with a few bullets? I wonder how the sword works and I'm even more interest on how much you can improve it, since we made it using makeshift parts. Imagine if we have high grade Nasod parts, we'd probably be the strongest duo around! Oh... The amount of research and progress into pushing our machines to their hidden potential... That sounds like something worth watching!" Add said with excitement building upwards. Just thinking of the possibilities and their new heights makes him cackling to himself.

"C-commander! We're giving everything we got, but they're too strong!" One of the soldiers cried as they continued to fire at the intruders, only for them to get into cover.

"Useless, every single one of you! If Captain Raven ever sees this disappointing bunch, he'd throw you off the ship in the blink of an eye." A Burly man stepped forward, booming with confidence yet being cool about it, sword at hand and ready to fight.

"But commander Sleshu! They are really tough! Even after we sent three squads after them, they simply push us back!"

"Maybe so... But it takes little effort to dispose of you lot. Maybe now they'll find a good challenge against me." He drew his blade and entered a refined combat stance. "Come, if you wish fight a real warrior."

Add took a step back with his brother and cracked his knuckles.

"Ho... A real challenge? What do you say we tag team him, brother?"
He proposed while getting a little pumped.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the two elves ran forward, multiple enemies started to appear from above and the sides, making it seem as though an army were around them. Getting the both in their battle position, one aimed true, her arrow erupting with flames, the other coated their arms with energy and a brief flash of light glittered on his eyes.

"Shadow Force!" He boomed as he release five powerful and sharp waves of dark energy forward in no order in particular.

"Phoenix Strke!"
She released her arrow and by their surprised it followed behind the waves and began fusing together into a single move, depicting an arrow spinning forward in a drill fashion, causing winds to push the other soldiers off balanced. Having their way carved out, they rushed forward automatically, but they were still baffled that they were able to fuse two techniques even though it was by accident.

From above, cannon balls were sent towards them and by instinct they sidestepped to avoid getting hit. So far, they were lucky that they didn't suffered too much damage, but it all could change as soon as they found the captain.

Looking to the sides, they saw various automated weapons having a deadlock on them. In unison, they ran to the sides and were able to dance over the bullets before putting some machines out of commission.

Looking up, Rena saw a cold stare overlooking the both of them before heading outside.

"Dust! I think I found the captain! He's over by the deck!" She informed to him while pointing.

"Good work! Let's go meet this bastard." He replied back as he took point.

K KizayaTaishuro ChibiSkye ChibiSkye

"To the person holding this notebook, I ask that you take care of this. Inside contains the description of everything I have encountered in my life."

"You mean lives."

"Not all of these descriptions are complete because I was in a rush to finish this. I have found my way back home, but if only I was given time to completely finish this...enough of that though. I guess I should introduce myself a bit. The first thing you should know is that I house two souls."

"Hey there, I'm the other person! We are the same person, but we come from different worlds. Well...more like the same world, but different versions of it. This is hard to explain."

"Essentially, my other self is the original Rain, but her world was destroyed. Through sheer power of will, she has manifested herself into me, her reincarnation, when the world was remade."

"Unlike my counterpart here, I am not human. I have given up my humanity to obtain the power needed to protect my friends. I guess the correct term to call me is siren."

"Don't let the title fool you. She's a good person overall. Before you can start to read the contents of this notebook, I have several messages to the people who I have left behind without a word."

"To Xavier and Perkisas, try not to get in too much trouble. Especially you, Perky. Xavier's survival means your survival, so make sure you don't make his life harder."

"To the mercenary and his lover, I hope that things work out for you two in the end. Live life to the fullest."

"Beware the Soul Priestess."

"To Arya and Phantom, I wish I could learn more about you. You guys seem like wonderful people. And a message to the goddess: do not repeat Ishmael's mistakes."

"To Ash, I'm afraid our heart belongs to another. The gold color in your eyes...I remember now why I seemed so captivated by them. It's the same color as my beloved's sword: bright and beautiful and alluring. If we ever meet again, I hope that we can be able to try being together."

"To Rena, I'm sorry for my other self's hatred towards you. She has suffered much from your counterpart's betrayal in her world, and seeing you go on the same path is enough to send her on a bloodthirsty rampage for revenge. I hope that you can forgive me. Be well."

"To the dying Elrios, may a tiny flame of hope resonate in your heart."

Late Late Phant0m Phant0m Breakthrough Breakthrough

Oblivio/Carna

"I say we do," he said, ramping up his strength. He summoned forth his assault rifle and blade, aiming them directly at Commander Sleshu. His Operators detected a wealth of energy from the enemy commander and analysed his movements, his posture...his skill. It seemed that Sleshu had good swordsman skills along with a powerful attack that sent forth a shockwave. "He has a powerful shockwave attack. Be careful."

Just as he said that he initiated the attack by sending forth a spray of bullets, aiming them directly at Sleshu. The commander blocked them with his sword, but swords didn't usually last long against a barrage of ranged attacks. He rushed forth alongside his brother.

Fume Fume

Phantom cocked a hip and rested a hand on it. He looked about, his relaxed hand twitching a bit. The priest has travelled alone long enough to develop the anticipation of a fight with every encounter, and old habits die hard.

At ease my child, Xiopetec purred in Phantom's head and Phantom's posture relaxed, his hand still. There there. Your companions will handle things from here. Observe, learn. Your battle skills are mediocre at best and those two have more experience.

The priest frowned. Like you would know anything about fighting. I got all my advice from you.

The goddess went silent, but Phantom felt the fiery dagger of anger pierce his heart and head, and his head started to pound with the beginning of violent headache. Phantom rubbed his temples, taking a deep breath. Xiopetec's headaches are short-lived, so the priest suffering is only temporary fortunately. He glanced over at Xavier, gauging his companion's well-being before looking ahead to catch a glimpse of dragons arriving.

Late Late Breakthrough Breakthrough

Ash
Deep in thought Ash slammed his sword into the ground, who knows how long Ishmael had kept him sealed away, but Ash didn't let this time be wasted, he consistently trained himself, using the knowledge he received from the technology of elrios Ash began to increase his armory, soon a new form of armor was created, Ash wiped his face from the sweat, "I must thank you Ares for your sacrifices..." Ash looked at the codex running through his arm that gave him his mechanical armor. Ash looked towards the darkness. "It's been a long time but. I've found your little door Ishmael." Ash said. consuming his body the sound of steel clashing with steam rising Ash's body was consumed in the armor. "Minotaurous online." Ash pulled the burning hot blade "Vulcan's fire." Ash slashed out at the darkness. A bright blue room opened up with a map of Elrios stood in the center. "The portal." Ash said as a robotic voice leaked out. He walked over to see down at the chaos befalling elrios, Feita. "Feita...priority one." Ash took hold of the orb lying above the tower in Feita's center. Before he knew it Ash was standing in the ash filled ground of Feita. "Protecting a world is a god's responsibility. Ishmael you are shameful but, I'll protect this world as it is my own." Ash walked towards the battlefield that was Feita.

ChibiSkye ChibiSkye Heavengiver Heavengiver

Ash
Ash had moved closer to the demons that where attacking the the stronghold of the humans, Ash could feel nothing hatred. Speeding up a bit with his massive sword in hand Ash ran towards the demons.

The commanders noticed him approaching from the rear, Ash's massive size made him look bigger than the demon footsoldiers. "Heat breaker." swinging upwards Ash's blade released a wave of fire. The demons before him tried to flee from the flames but just like a blade it sliced right through them. There bodies buring to a crisp as they fell to the floor in Ash's. The others who saw this showed anger in there eyes, Ash could see the demon commander raise his sword. He knew what was coming for him. Ash's armor shoulder plates opened up releasing steam as his eyes gleamed red. "Switching to Artillery." six cannon barrels appeared as two stakes planted themselves on the ground from Ash's back. "Charge complete, taste my wrath demons!" Aimed true to his target Ash's cannons made a squealing sound as a barrage of red beams fell down upon the company of demons that charged towards Ash. The parts of demons flew everywhere, some got close to Ash but they met the same fate, the blood that would splatter on Ash's body struck fear into the hearts of the humans watching there savior slaughter the helpless company of demons. Ash remained silent as his fire power slowly declined.

The once massive company that stood before the fort the humans set up became body parts scattered all over the battlefield. Ash stood there by himself looking around him.
"War is a rather distrubing sight, you humans should be greatful your own weren't among the body's." Ash said picking up his sword as the cannons disappeared. The soldiers who saw him leave grabbed rocks and threw it at him. "You're no hero! You're worse than the demons!."

"I've never seen such a bloody field...I can't imagine a human doing this you...freak."
They said, Ash knew that his ways were too violent but they where his ways of dealing with the demons. Ignoring the stuff thrown at his armor Ash walked on.

ChibiSkye ChibiSkye Phant0m Phant0m Heavengiver Heavengiver Late Late MementoDei MementoDei

Xavier

"Here they come. Remember what I said to you, just stay quiet until spoken to,"
Ivy grumbled low to the three who waited anxiously.

The ground below them rumbled suddenly when a sound of a large body dropped from behind them. Xavier looks behind in surprise as Ivy only sighed. There was a red dragon with black scales running down its back and cover its wings. It had a stern look as the red dragon leers at the three humans, flaming eyes piercing through their souls.

"What's this? Are we having humans for dinner today?" The red dragon rumbled, bending over to get a nice look at them. The large beast was ready to bare his fangs, eyes narrowed yet it froze for a second once he saw Xavier. "You're scent...is this who I think it is?" His attitude suddenly changed to curiosity, his eyes widen slightly as he pressed his snout at Xavier.

"Gentle, Aragorn, you're knocking over the other two, even me," Ivy hissed as she moved out of the way as Aragorn seem to ignore everyone else but Xavier. Komodo nearly got stepped on and had to hiss at the large dragon in warning.

"Even the rat is here," Aragorn jeered, yet lightened up at Xavier. "Xavier, it's been so long. How are those hands doing?"

"They're fine, I'm happy to see you," Xavier said as he hugged the dragon's snout with a happy sigh.

Aragorn was basically his best friend, they always have fun together and Aragorn always encouraged him to be brave during the most difficult situations. Even Aragorn was the first to teach him about his fire element, telling him about how fire is not an element of destruction, but an element of life. It gave Xavier a new meaning about his magic and he was happy that Aragorn was a good help for him.

"I'm happy too...though I am not sure why it was necessary for these other two humans to be here," Aragorn said, looking at the other two carefully. "I can get rid of them if you want."

"No, no!" Xavier shouted in alarm, jumping quickly in defense in front of the two. "They're my friends. I planned to come here alone but they wanted to help me. We heard that the demons took cover around this area."

"Alas, it's true, a bunch of foul critters they are," Aragorn growled in anger, frowning.

"You guys won't stay here longer, we need to get you out to safety," Xavier said, looking both at Ivy and Aragorn.

Both dragons stared at Xavier in slight surprise, Aragorn glancing at Ivy, looking unsure as Ivy didn't seem to notice his surprise. "We...." Aragorn paused for a moment, wanting to say something. Xavier looks confused, unsure what the dragons were nervous to say.

"Ivy, you returned..." A voice echoed through the cave, catching everyone's attention to another dragon who crawled out of a hole. "I am rather hungry..." Xavier recognized the dark, purple dragon, Cornelius. Cornelius looked over at them and paused for a moment as he noticed the humans. His eyes widen with a look of surprise, the scales rippled down his back. "What..."

"Cornelius, we have guests," Ivy replied to the dark dragon, tensing up as her vines whipped around the air.

Cornelius was silent, staring hard at the small group. He slowly took a step forward, his expression was hard to identify. "You brought humans here...without asking," Cornelius said quietly. "I didn't think one of our rule...would be broken..." Cornelius paused when he saw Xavier, his lips curled slightly into a cruel smile. "Looks like you came back, El Seeker..." Cornelius spat. "I suppose you're done tending to your wounds..." Xavier frowned slightly at the name.

"Nice to see you again, Cornelius," Xavier greeted, kneeling down in front of the dragon.

Cornelius clicked his tongue, grinning slightly yet cast a nasty glare at the other two, Phantom and Arya.
"Who are these two?" Cornelius hissed, stepping in closer until Ivy stepped forward.

"These are Xavier's friends. These three...are here to help us, help us to move out to a safer place," Ivy grumbled to Cornelius for which she received a fierce growl from the dark dragon. This annoyed the nature dragon as she slightly bared her teeth. "We're desperate for help, I hope you know that this was necessary," Ivy grumbled, her vines perked up slightly.

"Desperate for help? My, I didn't know we were dying like dogs here..." Cornelius hissed.

Aragorn stepped forward with an upset look, glancing swiftly at Xavier who started to look a bit nervous. "Hey, you got to understand how much we need help from those who aren't our enemies," Aragorn grumbled at Cornelius, tensing up.

Cornelius leered up at Aragorn as he got close, baring his fangs. "Everyone out there is our enemy! Don't you forget what happened to us years ago! If we didn't receive help back then, then why we would receive help right now?"

Aragorn took a step back yet growled in warning. Ivy made a small gesture for the group to step back. "Relax, Cornelius. Things changed a lot back then and I believe we need to change too," Ivy said.

"Well, change kill majority of our kind back then. If you weren't there to witness it, then I suggest to you to shut up," Cornelius hissed, glaring at Ivy. All three dragons were tensed and aggressive. Xavier knows that they're in an unfortunate position and rather at a disadvantage.

"...if I recall the story, it was your fault-"
Aragorn started to talk yet he was shut off mid-sentence as Cornelius swiftly slammed a hand down on his snout. Aragorn's body tensed up at the attack and was unable to dodge away from a spiked tail slapping him back at full force.

Xavier had to push everyone down as Aragorn was thrown back from the harsh attack. Ivy snarled in response, her vines sprouting out to grab hold of Cornelius so he doesn't pursuit after Aragorn. Cornelius roared in anger, pulling his hands from the vines and his scales rattled. Ivy charged forward at Cornelius as her vines held him in place yet Cornelius swung his head around to breathe out purple flames, burning Ivy as she hissed in response. Her vines writhed and dried up, Cornelius easily ripping them off and went back at Aragorn who was stun from the attack.

"Don't you dare point claws at me...I did everything I can but obviously, you don't appreciate what I did to protect us from the world we live in..." Cornelius growled angrily, having a killer stare as he advanced closer to the weak dragon.

Xavier didn't understand why Aragorn wasn't getting up but it didn't take him long to understand that Cornelius can absorb energy from his enemies. Aragorn was spent, completely, and from getting hit by Cornelius flames, Ivy was unable to aid the fire dragon. Xavier knew what to do, taking a deep breath in and his hands closing into a fist.

Right when Cornelius was about to bite into Aragorn's neck, Cornelius felt a piercing pain from the side of his face and forcefully was knocked away from the other dragon's neck, stumbling. Cornelius quickly recovered as his wound healed itself and looked at his attacker, Xavier. He was about to make a comment at the boy's bold and stupid move yet paused as he noticed the fierce eyes from Xavier. Cornelius stumbled his words slightly, confused as if he was staring at someone else.

"You leave him alone," Xavier growled at the large dragon, the fire in his gauntlets increasing.

"Xavier..." Aragorn warned him quietly, trying to get back up.

"I'm tired of you trying to fix your own mistakes and taking your anger out on others, Cornelius," Xavier grumbled. "Even on me when I was young and oblivious of the past you had." Cornelius hissed at Xavier in warning, his wings slightly opened up. "Everyone here is trying for a better future, but you always have to stop them and try to do it yourself because of just a mistake was done in the past." Cornelius continued to growl at Xavier yet slowly he grew quiet. "Past is past...and at this moment, it's time to let it go, Cornelius, and strive for the future." The cave grew quiet, Cornelius staying where he is as Ivy slowly got up to check on Aragorn. Eventually, Cornelius slowly lowered his head, his gaze slightly soften to a frown. A small grunt escaped from the dragon.

"Tch...you changed. Not a whiney brat anymore...but something different...someone more significant..." Cornelius grumbled and slowly he looked away.

"What's going on here?" The three dragons shifted their heads to look at the fourth one running at them. Xavier nearly smiled when he saw Octavia, yet she looked scared. The water dragon stared at the dragons, confused what happened and at the humans. She was surprised to see Xavier but her scared look wasn't shaken off.

"Octavia...what's the matter?" Cornelius asked as he picked up her troubled look.

"It's Athena...she is gone..." the blue dragon responded, her wings quivered slightly

"Are you...serious?"
Aragorn mumbled out, a look of disbelief.

Cornelius didn't answer, shaking his head in denial. "No...no...You checked everywhere, Octavia?"

"Yes, even her den. She is gone and I don't know how long it has been,"
she mumbled.

"We...we got to find her,"
Aragorn said, looking over at the entrance. "No way she could get far."

All the dragons had an uneasy look. They fear of the outside world and only time knows how long they stayed away from it. Cornelius stared at the entrance, hesitating on what he wants to say. Xavier's words seem to strike him.

"...I...have failed you all," Cornelius started to say. "I... didn't think my own actions would cause our downfall. I kept us safe here, unaware of the change happening outside this cavern. I thought this was for the best of us...obviously, it was not. I failed to keep my dear friend, Fujin, safe from them and now Athena is about to be in danger. ...I believe...it is really time to leave here." Cornelius stared at the dragons, shifting his gaze to each of them. "...she shouldn't be gone far...let's ready ourselves but make haste. Let me heal you Aragorn, Ivy."

The two dragons lightened up at Cornelius' change of mood and were happy to recover back their stolen energy. As Cornelius was busy with the two, Octavia immediately walked over to Xavier and nearly squashed him down in affection. Xavier yelled in surprise, falling down as Octavia had him close to her.

"H-hey! You're kinda messing up my hair," Xavier complained as he was nuzzled probably in every direction.

"Do you know how much I worried about you? I can't believe you came back here just to help us," Octavia mumbled, not letting him go that easily.

"Okay, okay," Xavier grumbled. "Stop it now, you're embarrassing me," he hissed, feeling his face turning red at the attention he was getting from others. Octavia gave him a few more nuzzles before she finally let him go.

Xavier sighed in relief as he tried to fix himself, his blush slowly dying down. He took a look at the blue dragon, finally starting to smile. Octavia kept close as she was afraid to lose him and Xavier gently kissed her snout.

"Oh...Xavier," Ivy spoke up to the boy. Xavier looked over at the other dragon in curiosity and was surprised that a group of vines held up what it seems to be a book and a hat. He blinked a couple of times in confusion. "A strange man dropped this off...he said it belonged to a friend of yours..." Ivy said as Xavier retrieved the items.

As Xavier held the items, he started to know who they were from. He sighed heavily as he examined Ash's hat, not understanding what happened to Rain. Xavier strangely felt disappointed. He curiously opened up the book, wondering what contents it held. He went ahead to read Rain's message to his two friends.

Afterwards, the dragons were ready to leave.

"Let's get moving, who knows who spotted Athena already," Cornelius said to them. "It's time we rule the skies once again."

Phant0m Phant0m Breakthrough Breakthrough

Aisha (Element Master)
Aisha's recovery went smoothly after waking up. Allegro's help definitely helped her from the long shot and she thanked him for that. Though the memories from Velder was something she was unable to heal from so easily. The images of the battle still hurt and the fact she was helpless near the end hurts her even more. Yet now, she hopes she can do better for the lives in Feita as the demons were getting persistent on taking control of the area. She knows she needs to act fast and hopes that the new allies will aid her tremendously.

"Aisha, I have some news to report in from the barricades we been holding out," a soldier reported to Aisha. Since Lento strangely disappeared, soldiers would usually report to their next highest officer or Aisha, whoever is available.

"Did the barricades failed..?" Aisha asked, sounding worried, putting down her arm as she was trying to move it around after it healed.

"Ah no...well...someone...helped us," the soldier said, hesitant. "He appeared out of nowhere and slaughtered the demons that were trying to get through."

Aisha was surprised, staring at the soldier. "Really? That's strange...must be a miracle," she murmured yet noticed his dull look. "Did...something else happened?"

"No...not really. It's just the stranger's methods were rather...frightening. I have never seen anything like it before...it was really a mess at the end," the soldier mumbled.

Aisha stared the man before she slowly nodded her head. "Right...if you can, try to keep an eye out for him but stay at a safe position. Tell the rest to not wander too far off. Even if he killed off a demon's squad, he still can be an enemy."

The soldier nodded his head yet before he could leave her be, another soldier nearly ran him over with more news to tell. "A-Aisha! I have important news!" The other soldier yelled in frantic. "Scouters spotted a white dragon heading towards the enemy's position!"

"H-hey isn't that like the second one spotted this month?" The first soldier mumbled in confusion, both men worried where the beasts had come from.

Aisha couldn't help but feel worried too. There was a possible chance that the war may have awakened a dragon's nest close by and who knows how long it was when they were last spotted in the skies. Yet this was a second dragon heading down towards enemy's side. It was troublesome. She had no idea how Lento managed all this when he was still here.

"Tell your men out front to be aware of the skies and hide if they can. Who knows what a dragon possible want to achieve from this area. We need to play it safe," Aisha said to the two soldiers. They quickly left to pass on the message and Aisha quickly put her bandages back on her arm and putting on her cloak. She needs to see the dragon for herself.

I iFlipTables LegenDarius LegenDarius MementoDei MementoDei NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

Lara

superthumb.jpg
Present day (1 week before the Hunter's appearance)

Lento's swordmanship was progressing faster than she would've hoped. It made her certain that her decision had been the right one, after all. Henir would look for her to take her back, that was certain, but when? She lived in fear for the day Hennon or Glave would put her back in their dark world, making her undo the balance between worlds for Henir's sake. At first, she didn't think of it that way, but Luto's memories had enlightened her to Hennon's real purpose. The Soul Priestess got out of her dimension, letting Lento rest, and began to walk down the halls of the temple. She heard a roaring fire and feared for the worst. She modified her appearance to that of Glewin. Her long hair was transformed into a shorter one, green as the prairies that were to the south of her town. Her blue eyes also took a greener shade and her clothes took the shape and colours of those given to priestess' apprentices centuries ago. She kept her rapier in her hand, just in case another dragon had decided to rest in a place where it didn't belong. With Bahamut's power, she had been able to deal with the first one, and no matter how powerful the second was, she would also absorb its soul if it crossed her path. She unsheathed her rapier and was somehow relieved that it was only the green-haired man she had seen in Ruben months ago.

"Well, hello adventurer. Thank you for taking care of them."

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

Ash
*Flash back to his time in the dark void Ishmael through him in*

Ash had sat in the void staring at Ishmael walk in with a boy from time to time. During these times Ishmael would let Ash free and make him look presentable for the young lad.He looked about 21 now, Ash had raised the boy like his son when Ishmael let Ash free for a few months in this world.

"Father, it's been a while." the lad said. Ash would smile a little as Ishmael left Ash and him alone.

"Ain, what brings you here? You come by only a few months. Ishmael usually keeps you distant." Ash said.

Ain nodded his head in agreement.
"I've come to meet you, it's only thanks to you that I'm not a slave to my mother like the other angels and priestess." Ain said, what he spoke of was true, when Ash and Ain would be allowed to be together Ash would train Ain in using his abilities and give him a righteous mind. Ash had no hate towards Ain as he was his own blood. Once Ain saw the tortures Ash would go through, he would come to hate his mother but never show it. He would consult with Ash as to why he stayed.

Ash didn't know a means to escape from the void he was in, but he never slacked in training his body and finding new paths to his ability. It is thanks to Ash that Ain himself is proficient in summoning forth weapons, his expertise with all kinds of weapons proves that he is Ash's son.

Ash looked at Ain and patted his shoulder.
"I'll soon find a way out of here. When I do I want you to take care, you may have been born from that woman but I would never forsake my own blood. Become stronger, if we don't meet again after this find me, we'll try and live the way we want to free from your mothers hold." Ash said, he put his sword away in its dimension.

Ain pulled out a book with a codex running through it.

"Father in mother's library I found this book that has the secrets as to how the bodies of her angels where made. I believe if you use this with your own knowledge you can create a new body of your own free of mothers will. A stronger one at that." Ain said. Ash raised and eye brow and looked at the book.

He had the idea a long time ago but through it out the window. Ash didn't know the complexion of the cells that the bodies of this world had to use to wield the power of the el. Thanks to Ain, Ash was able to recieve the materials to make his new body the way he wanted, using the technology of the nasods and his power to bring forth life Ash created his new body of flesh and nasod parts. His new body was made far more advanced than that of any current nasod using materials from Henir that Ain recieved mixed with nasod technology Ash w as faster stronger than before. When Ash was done he transfered his soul over to the new body. When Ash felt the El shards he planted on certain parts and the codex on his left arm from henir as well as his Ares codex on his right arm Ash's body shivered. His left eye glowed green brightly before settling down.
"The scanner seems to be working correctly. The Henir codex is settling in, but my access to it is very limited for now. The Ares codex is recieving the new body better than before, the access to Ares prototypes are now possible. Some remained unlocked. Access denied. Seems I'll just have to wait for more."Ash clenched his mechanical arm that was covered by the Henir codex. His regular human arm had the Ares codex tattooed on. Ash's new eye gave him the ability to see the El's power in the world as well as other things. Ash streched a little. He looked towards Ain."I'll be training here for a while." Ash said, Ain nodded his head. He knew his father would need to get used to the snew body he had. Ash's hair went from green to black, his redish black aura bursted from the Ares codex. The creatures that would come at Ash in the void appeared before him. A cold expression plastered itself on Ash's face.
"Codex online. Let's begin."

*Back to the present*

Ash looked behind him at the female who called out to him. Ash immediately knew who it was even with the change of appearance.
"Your talent is commendable, but I can see past it all. It's been a while, since the tree of el I believe." Ash said.
MementoDei MementoDei Late Late Heavengiver Heavengiver ChibiSkye ChibiSkye

Lara frowned at the man's words, it had been the first time someone had directly seen past her magic and stated it clearly. It was unlikely that the man was bluffing, and Lara had the feeling he had no reason to do so. She scoffed and sheathed her weapon while still clenching the handle firmly, watching out for the man's movements.

"Indeed."

She turned her back and began to walk away from the man. It was maybe one of Henir's tricks, and it would be no wonder for Hennon to use the illusion of people left for dead to get something out of her. It wouldn't work now, not after she had decided to travel alone and never taking sides. Only her final goal mattered.

"This might very well be the last time we'll cross paths again Mr. Ash. Farewell."

She opened a gate towards Lunæ Lumen. Ever since she had control over Luto's soul, she perfected her technique so her Reality Marble became a pocket dimension of her own. She entered the black sand desert, where the silhouette of a white haired person was visible at the horizon. Once she had crossed the gate, the entrance closed itself and vanished as quickly as it appeared, leaving nothing but silence behind.

Lunæ Lumen

The warrior closed his eyes and tried to tie his thoughts around his identity. Who was he? The more he focused, the more his headache grew until it was unbearable. He sensed a disruption in his surroundings and, after turning his head to the side, he saw the elf come back from a place that seemed familiar, a place he feared.

"What's that corridor beyond that gate?"
"It's a temple. That's all you can know for now. Don't try to force your memories back, it'll only make matters worse for your mind. Let's continue where we left off."

She had said those same words from the beginning, yet he didn't wish to give up finding who he was, it was crucial. He took once again his weapon and swung it violently at the elf. She dodged his attack and made him trip before piercing his right shoulder with a swift thrust of her weapon. He clenched his teeth and used a part of his mana to regenerate himself before channeling it towards his leg and sweep it, aiming to unbalance his opponent.

Surprisingly, the hit was enough to make the elf fall to her right, losing her firm grip on her weapon. Even if he couldn't hear, by projecting some mana around him, he could sense that Lara had dropped something. In that instant, the warrior took his sword and slashed the woman's hand off before she could take back her weapon.

He felt extremely exhausted, but he finally had won against her. She took her amputated hand and, by using a far more complex mana regeneration, she attached it back to her arm. He was still amazed by how she could manipulate the vital energy that kept her alive so easily. It was very dangerous to play with one's life like that, even in the after-life.

"Exactly. Which is why we'll stop practice here. I think you're ready to know how to manage your mana more efficiently. For now, take this bead, it'll give you some energy back."

"Thank you."

He took the bead and began to sip away its mana. Oddly, he wished to slash her head off right now, when she had her back turned, but he couldn't point the reason why.

His memories were slowly coming back.

Ash
He blankly stared at the spot where she once stood sighing. "No wonder she's an idiot." Ash said as he continued walking back to the city picking up the nameplates of fallen soldiers. Ash would stare blankly at the corpses of all the young men and woman who tried to fight to defend this area. "Seems Xavier,Rena and Rain left humanity to die out here. I can't blame them, it was almost an unwinable war." Ash prayed for the fallen.

When he reached the new base that the Feita army established Ash decided to drop the green haired appearance roaming around with his natural black hair. He saw mothers and children waiting in lines for a meal, from what he could see there wasn't enough food for everyone to go around.

He felt pity for them, but the one he felt the most pity for was a small girl sitting all alone between the crates of supplies. Ash took a step towards her, when she saw his cloaked appearence walk up to her she backed away. Ash wanted to gain her trust, reaching his hand into his cloak he pulled out a slice of pound cake, getting on one knee he reached a hand out,
"Come out little one, I won't hurt you. You must be hungry, this is a pound cake a very yummy treat." Ash said.

The small girl reached a hand out snatching the cake from his hand. She devoured the cake whole quickly, ash assumed that she hadn't eaten for a while from this.

Using his magic eye Ash saw something strange in her aura,
"My, a demon...how did you end up here." Ash stood up, looking down at the girl. She began to back up again hiding her body. Ash wasn't the type of person to hate the innocent, smiling softly he reached a hand out.

"Come with me. It's not safe here where all these people lost there homes to demons." Ash said. For a moment she looked at him, and for the first time she spoke. "Do you not fear demons?...." she asked as she took his hand, Ash just nodded his head. "You've done no wrong, I wouldn't hate you." He said, the girl slightly raised her head to look up at him, her purple eyes catching his gaze.

"What is your name?" Ash asked, the small girl took a small gulp then smiled a little. "Cai Er, my name is Cai Er."
MementoDei MementoDei

"Don't worry about the shockwave, I can always counter it! Just keep going Carna!" Edward replied back while weaving in between the bullets, effectively closing the gap between them. He cocked his right fist backwards and let energy fill it before releasing it with a single punch to Sleshu.

"Not so fast, kid!" The commander countered the fist with a powerful kick, though that was a mistake as the sound of bone cracking echoed. Looks as if though it was Sleshu that took the most damage, but some of it recoiled back at the tracer. Grunting, Add jumped out of the way, making the commander enter his defensive stance once more and taking care of the bullets. All through this, the swordsman started infuse magic onto his blade, making it start shining.

"Carna, look out!" He jumped in between them as Sleshu was at the peak of releasing his energy.

"Foolish boys! The both of you have made your last mistake!" With a quick slash, he let go a huge wave of blue energy forward heading straight to the Tracer.

"Quake Buster!" Edward jumped on his dynamos gathered energy and let loose a single orb of concentrated electronic energy, creating a shockwave of his own, clashing against Sleshu's own attack. The two energies battle against each other, but the one Add put forth was starting to slow down and losing ground. "Damn it! Have an even more powerful one!" He yelled as he made his creations gather even more power and condensed it even further.

Jumping up on the air he gathered his Nasod Armor to harness power in his right foot, where he kicked the overpowered orb straight to his losing shockwave. With the extra boost, Sleshu's attack began to falter and then started to lost strength, before being absorbed by Add's empowered skill. With crazy speed, the commander was hit heavily by the blow, but still stood strong with his knees slightly trembling.

"Go Carna! He's weakened!"

"N-not so fast, you lot!" The soldiers beside Sleshu started to shoot at them randomly out of desperation.

"Out of our way, weaklings!" Edward responded while releasing small balls of energy homing towards the remaining soldiers, while giving Carna the space to attack the commander.

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-

As the duo ran, Rena either kicked or shot any opposition they carried behind them while Dust effectively took care everything in front of them. Reaching a stairway, they hurried upstairs without skipping a beat and soon found the man that Rena noticed back there with a few soldiers with him.

"So you're the bastard that started attacking us out of the blue." Dust said while his hands and feet let loose small bursts of ominous energy. Looking to this right side, Rena was ready for a brawl, but also signaled him that she wanted to speak. He nodded while entering his stance.

"Why did you attack us? We weren't doing nothing wrong!" She asked the man and unbeknownst to them, he was more surprised to see her than anything.

"Wait... who are you? S-Se..." He spoke lowly before grunting and yelling towards himself. While doing this, Dust noticed something different on the man, his left arm was releasing steam, heat and blinking rapidly.

"That arm... That's Nasod technology! So that's what's up!" Dust yelled while letting his energy coat his body.

"Tell me, Dust, what's wrong with him?" Rena asked entering her stance, while the man looked at his mechanical arm with anger.

"The claw is controlling him right now! Tch, I don't like fighting against a person that isn't in his right mind right now, but I'll make an exception. Rena, we're gonna subdue him, got it?"

"You mean, we're going to help him?" She asked, wanting confirmation that they were there to help.

"I can't stand seeing a person being manipulated, so yes, we're going to free him from his captor." To this, Rena content and was ready to give a hand for her brother.

ChibiSkye ChibiSkye K KizayaTaishuro

wings-anime-girls-anime-thigh-highs-black-hair-blue-eyes-dresses-short-hair-heartcatch-precure-precure-dark-precure.jpg
Lara contemplated the desert while Lento was resting. He was learning fast and that was certainly something she envied. If only she hadn't listened to Glewin from the beginning, maybe she wouldn't be looking for such extreme methods to continue living. Her own end was near her, she knew, but that would be better than continuing to live only for a superficial revenge. Time and time again, she tried to convince herself that revenge was something worth staying alive for, but the more time had passed, the more she had seen other humans lose their lives for revenge, the more her determination wavered. Henir had made his move to get her under his control and demons were still pursuing relentlessly. This situation would become a dead end for her, even if her power was growing. She undid her illusion and her true appearance. She hated how, the more her power grew, the more her body and her soul took a more monster-like figure. Absorbing two dragon souls caused a black wing to now grow from her back and the tips of her fingers looked like demon claws already. She had lost the power to wield her main weapon to its original full power. As a proof of it, it had changed its true shape into the one of a short wand that could morph into any weapon. Having Luto's knowledge as part of her own had made certain things easier for her, while others became more and more complicated. Her body was growing weak again and no amount of souls would be able to keep her from her inevitable decay. A few months ago, she would't have even thought of having too much power. She had cut her hair once more, just to stop looking at how dark it had become and how her blue eyes had slowly turned green after she had absorbed the wind's dragon's soul. Fujin, he was called. A foolish dragon that went head first to fight the demons' nest and tried to remain hidden in the desolate corridors of the Shrine of Dedication. It was a smart location to hide, but only for one of them; the strongest of them all.

With Fujin's knowledge, Lara could make herself float and fly without using the same sort of magic over and over again, which could be very useful advantage in a battle. In her dimension, time flowed differently. One week there was roughly a day in the true dimension, because she didn't rest for more than thirty minutes per day in Lunæ Lumen, she took advantage to perfect her magic until she was able to create her definitive ability. It would cost her a lot using it, but so was her existence from the moment Ran had pierced her stomach with his sword. She was the exception that would cause destruction, unless she outsmarted the god of chaos himself. He wasn't giving any signs of guessing her course of action, so that was her only advantage. Looking at her pocket watch, an hour had passed in the real world, it was enough to be sure no one would be outside her domain. Lara put over herself stealth runes and got out into the Shrine once more.

The first thing she saw was an injured traveller that was fleeing from two glitter spearman. The man had silver hair and dark skin. It was certainly a dark elf, but Lara hoped that it wasn't the one she once knew. The black-haired monster murmured "Avalon" and a small ray of light disintegrated the four demons, leaving the hooded traveller confused, but glad to be alive.

She put back on her human appearance, with her shining armour, brown hair and blue eyes before approaching the elf.
"Are you ok?" she hollered from the distance, hearing the fading echo of her own voice fade in the ears of the trembling man that turned his head towards her. Thankfully, he didn't have amber eyes, but turquoise ones. The similarities with Darhan had ended there. The elf thanked her and asked her if she knew someone called Tureen. She nodded and the elf ran towards her, with a small box in his hands. Once he was in front of her, he whispered as he gave her the box:
"From my master."

His aura reflected a magic barrier that was very similar to her own magical disguise. She nodded and went away just as the "elf" also took his leave in the opposite direction. Then, she heard him scream in terror before the silence returned to the hall. Fearing the worst, she turned around to see Lento, driven insane by his own thirst for mana, feed off the demon that had given her the box. The demon had died and Lento slowly returned to his senses.
"I didn't think you'd drive yourself this far to stop your instincts, white-head."
"I...I couldn't think. He's dead. Wh-why did you force me to kill him?!"
Lento was enraged, but his guilt was greater. He still held close his human values, closer than she ever could.
"I can read your thoughts, but I can't force you to do anything. You've simply used more energy than you've ingested and you needed to compensate it somehow as a result."
His rage broke down under the burden of the realization of what he had become. Even if irregularities like them were rare, all Elrios had legends about the undead that lived by feeding on others' lives. Some called them Lost Souls, others called them vampires, but their original name were Dark Priests. The El hadn't always been the sacred and pure jewel that ensured the balance of the world nowadays. Before the loops in time began, it was a soul eating jewel, looking for vessels to transmit its power once it had taken their soul. Those who worked under Ishmael's orders became angels, then their disciples became the Light Priests. The others, who were left to die only to power up the El, sometimes woke to find out that they had become soul devourers. Some wondered through the world, looking for a way to end their days in vain while others, who blamed Ishmael for their predicament, joined Henir's side.

Lento's golden eyes widened before turning their rage towards her:
"You! You turned me into this! That's why I wanted to kill you before! You monster!"
He walked down the corridor, looking for an exit. She had to stop him from getting further away from the only safe place she could defend until he was ready.
"Have you remembered who you are? Do you remember this place?"
"No. But I can't stay with a Lost Soul like yourself."
"You are also like me. What will you do if whoever you find beyond this corridor finds out you're like me? Will they welcome you with open arms? You're no longer human, white-head."
He stopped and turned around, appearing to regain his composure as he faced her with a calm expression even if his golden orbs reflected his own fears of staying and leaving. He was lost, but she could still guide him."Lost Souls don't need to always feed on the living to survive. Mana pots and beads are enough, but only if you manage your vital mana properly, which is what I'm trying to make you master."
Lara opened a portal back to her dimension, leaving the choice for Lento to follow her or continue his way. If he went away, her death would only come sooner, but she didn't fear it anymore. For that instant, she saw that her whole struggle was pointless from the start and was willing to test out her ultimate magic spell until she became a pile of dust. Lara took ten steps into the desert and heard the gentle clank of Lento's armour behind her.

Last edited:
Ash
Walking past all the tents that had been set up Ash snd Cai Er reached some of the deep parts in Feitas forest. "Why did we come out this far? There's nothing here...unless..." Cai Er backed away a little from Ash. Her hand was up as if she planned to use magic against him. Ash looked back at her shaking his head. "An old friend is out here..Orion..come forth my steed." Ash commanded, it had been months since Ash had seen the winged horse, he wondered how he was doing.

After waiting for a few minutes a high speed silhouette flying through the sky landed before Ash and Cai Er. The horse stunned Cai Er causing her to fall backwards. The astonishment showed on her face.
"A-a winged h-horse?! I've n-never heard of this!" Cai Er said. Ash stroked the horses mane. "He's my creation, my son you could say. He's intelligent if he allows it, you'll be able to here his voice." Ash said.

Orion moved towards Cai Er, he lowered himself to her level.
"Do you hear me little one?" He said. Cai Er was taken back by how calm and confident Orions inner voice sounded. She couldn't help but reach out and brush his hair. "A-amazing....Sir..you have an amazing imagination, he's wonderful..." she said as she got closer to Orion as if seeking his warmth.

Ash crossed his arms nodding his head,
"I take pride in what he's become. Which leads to my question, Cai Er what is your look on all this war?" Ash asked. Cai Er looked down a little her hands still on Orions head. "Through this war humans and demons alike suffered heavy damage...when demon king passed away mother and father tried to get us out of the demon realm because of the war that broke out between the demon kings generals." Cai Er said.

Tears began to form on her face.
"Mother and Father didn't make it far..the news of Scar passing through my village reached our ears too late..before I knew it he was already there...his men burned down the houses killed those who resisted to get on there knees for the blue king...my parents forced me through the portal here in the human world...they stood guard in front of the portal as I went through...before I completely came through..." Cai Er tightened her grip as she bit her lower lip, her tears rolling down her face faster. "Scars underling Il dug it's blade through my fathers heart...I watched my parents die as I faded away here..to the human world...when I got here I saw how it wasn't any better here but humanity was never quitting...they fought and fought here in Feita..." Cai Er looked at Ash.

"Your story sir reached my ears. The tale of how you burtalized those demons traveled quickly...I was scared when I first saw you...b-but I believe those people don't know that they are safe because of you..." she said.

Ash was stunned by her story from what he knows and from what she's telling him Ash could guess why the demons attacked her village.

"Seems she herself ain't aware of the ability she possesses, with the right guidance she could prove formidable. What where her parents occupations before they settled down in that village..." Ash wondered.

Ash got down on a knee infront of Cai Er.
"Cai Er, you've been through a lot for a child of your age. If you give me the opportunity I can take you to my world. The time there is so much faster a day here is months there if you allow me, I could train you to become stronger, faster, smarter. You will become older but do not worry..I'll pour all my power to finish your training in one week in this world and 7 years in mine. With my son's help it'll be possible. What do you say child..do you want to become stronger...become apart of my family and it'll be in your hands.." Ash said.

Cai Er fiddled around a little but the resolve in her eyes showed.
"I want to be strong enough to stop what happened to my parents to happen to anyone else.." Cai Er grasped Ash's hand firmly.

A smiled formed on Ash's face.
"She's a determined one, don't worry Cai Er, I'll be sure you are strong enough to protect those who need it and in return I'll protect you like I do all my children." Ash thought.

Before she knew it Ash and Cai Er had transported to a vast valley with only a house and river beside it.

"It's still a work in progress. There are creatures around here and faeries as well as people who Ain saved from his little mission before the boy he was assigned to was murdered. Anyways here we will eat,sleep, and train. I'll give it my all to make you stronger, when the time comes we'll return to Elrios." Ash said.

So with that began Cai Er's training.
MementoDei MementoDei

Oblivio/Carna

He quickly pulled forth and aimed a few strong slashes at the commander, which was strengthened by the Operator field and slammed into the enemy. Preparing for what was hopefully the last move, his blade clunked into a longer length and released a vibrating slash onto Sleshu's body. The slash was more powerful than he anticipated because it ripped violently into the body, tearing it in half.

He watched Commander Sleshu fall limp upon the ground, blood splattering on his comrades. They panicked at the sight of a halved body and dearly wanted to retreat, but their bodies wouldn't let them. Stuck in freeze response, their parasympathetic nervous system took over like a deer in head lights.

"That...was stronger than I anticipated," he said. He wondered what he should name the attack, but he had never been creative.

Fume Fume

"Damn, Carna... Were you holding back from before? Because that wasn't normal. Maybe your Henir powers and the Nasod technology made your strength a bit unstable. Interesting..." He commented as he took a closer look at him and surprisingly they weren't active. "Carna, that wasn't any of those things! It was your own power! How about that? I mean, the Nasod might've gave you a little boost and your natural Henir strength could've played a part of it, but still! That's some progress!"

It was insignificant to some, but this was truly a step in the right direction.

Suddenly, the ship shook violently as multiple explosions came around the left side. Above, there were other chain reactions coming forth, some held heat while others simply raw damage.

"I think that our ship just rammed onto the left side... We might crash down." A few moments later, it hit the tracer. "We might crash down!! Carna, we need to get control of the ship or else we might die, all of us!"

The both quickly rushed without a moments notice as more of the ships parts started to fall apart.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

One slash that connects with a second one, both blocked with fists covered in chains. One kick, two kicks straight at the mans back. He grunts before releasing a spinning fume of fire straight at her.

"Out of my way!" He shouted in anger, relentlessly pushing her back while inflicting good damage on her.

"You're open!"
Dust yelled before drilling the mans abdomen with a powerful fist. The expression of both emotions plastered in his face while gritting his teeth, powering through the attack.

With feet sturdily on the metal floor, the ebony hair man pushed forward, stabbing his right shoulder onto Dust's chest at incredible speed.

"You'll pay for that!" The chained endured the full attack and grabbed on hold of the taker.

"You have a clear shot!"
He signaled Rena which was ready for the second attack.

"Endure this!" She rushed forward then gave a side kick on his back, to this Dust released the man as she moved in front of him where she delivered multiple strong kicks on both legs, arms and chest before finishing it with a wind powered spinning kick that spun three times and knocked him away.

And yet, it still wasn't enough to down the man.

"Annoying, so annoying! You humans are as annoying today as you were before, but don't get cocky with me! Aim and fire!" With his claw pointing at them, multiple missiles rained down from the sky, strategically planned to strike them down in any position.

"And you Nasods are just as corrupted as them! To manipulate them in such a way, you're not better than them!" Gathering an enormous energy around him, Dust forced his body to surpass his current limits and blitzed between missile to missile, either kicking or punching them off course, damaging the ship in the process.

Before his body started to weaken, he gave one final punch straight on the left cheek of the man, making him fly in the air for a brief moment before crashing near a wall, bending metal and such. Now releasing his temporary form, his stamina took a good toll, making him take deep breaths to steady himself from the strain. It was impressive that his muscles didn't give in.

"Y-you bastard..." The man stuttered as he slowly walked towards them with wounds around his body. "T-this isn't over... I can still..." He walked with his hand gripping on the sword, heading straight to Dust.

Rena put herself in front of her brother to protect him from any danger for the time being. She held a serious expression while entering her stance.

"Stop it! If you try to hurt my brother, you'll have to go through me first!" She warned him, making the mercenary stop on his tracks. "We don't need to fight anymore! Just lower your weapon and let us help you! We can save you from that machine!"

"Save him? Ha! He's been struggling all along while facing both you and me! You I'll simply let you take away what's rightfully mine?"
The machine talked over the man, feeling a bit cocky despite the situation he is in.

"That's right Rena, keep baiting him closer. When he least expects it, take him down and grab on to him tightly, I'll do the rest." Dust advised her as he was faking being hurt, just waiting for the right time to take tackle him.

"I know you're in there! You have to keep fighting it! If you don't, then you'll truly lose something that is just yours! You'll lose yourself, you're memories and what defines you! You're stronger than that machine! He's not overpowering you, you are!" She encouraged him, making the mans eyes sparkle to life for a brief second.

"Hmm? Strange, there has been a small bug in the mind control for a brief second. Never mind, you won't reach to him, humans! Because I'm in control-"

"No, you're not!" The man shouted as he yelled from the top of his lungs, gripping his head with both arms.

"Now!"
Dust yelled as they both sprinted straight for the man. Rena successfully subdued him by grabbing him in a neck lock. While the man struggled, the chained opened the arm and looked frantically around it, before the claw moved on it's own and pointed right in front of Dust's face.

"Take it, you filthy human!" Coming out of the claw a huge flame released itself from it and made contact with the chained. Rena froze in place as she was seeing her brother going up in flames, triggering her memory from their childhood.

She nearly let go of the man to help him, but then saw his burnt hand grasp the man and came forth a burning elf demon that creaked the metal with just his grip.

"I don't care if I have to sever you from your host, I will do it with the greatest satisfaction, but do that again and I'll end both your lives." He threatened as he pulled the crank, cutting the mind control from the machine, giving the black haired man his will back. He then quickly patted out the flames while the coat of energy that he put around him slowly dissipated. "Why are you looking at me with that shocked expression, Rena?"

"N-nothing... Nothing at all." She responded with relief in her tone.

Before the ship shook violently. Sparks flew upwards as they saw their ship finally colliding with the attackers one.

Dust hissed to himself as he talked to all of them in a disappointed tone.

"Only now it starts to work? Oh boy..." He scratched his left cheek with a nervous sweat on his forehead.

Samael simply shook his chains in a sarcastic way. Translation: "Great job."

ChibiSkye ChibiSkye K KizayaTaishuro

Oblivio/Carna

The success of using his own power over Henir's was a short-lived happiness as the ship lurched. They hurried down the ship to find the control room as whatever was left of the crew scrambled about in panic. None of them was trying to retake control of the ship to stabilize the collision, but these two. They managed to finally find the control room as their minds raced in adrenaline, trying to focus. That wasn't how adrenaline worked so it made their focus waver as they bustled over the controls.

The ship's buttons and levers weren't hard to differentiate, and bringing stability to both ships wasn't an impossible task. Well, bringing stability to one ship was more possible. But they focused on their current task, and that was, to prevent their own deaths.

Fume Fume

"Crap! We're going too fast! We're gonna crash!" Edward yelled as the winds blew through the windows violently. He put an arm over his eyes and screamed from the top of his lungs. "Dust! We're not gonna make it! We're heading straight to the ground!"

The metallic ground trembled from the forces being exercised on them while Dust caught Add's words.

"Damn it! This isn't good!" Dust's balance was shaken, but with his chains stabbing on the ground he was stabilized as best as he could.

"Brother! What can we do?" Rena asked as she held the man in a tight grip while clutching the support bar. The situation was dire indeed.

"Damn it! Samael! Both of us against it! Will it work!?" He asked while having both arms in front of his face, making sure that the wind wouldn't cut his eyes by chance.

The chains danced, jiggled and clanked with each other telling what he needed to know.

"We can't do it alone huh... Oblivio! Come help me redirect the ship manually over here! We're making an improvised landing! Rena, head inside and hold on tight with him! This is going to be the worst crash you've ever seen!" He yelled to her as his chains disconnected from the floor and made him run towards the front of the ship, peaking straight to the land. "This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my life..."

Rena struggled to jump from falling support to falling support, but eventually was able to enter a doorway and settle the man next to her. With deep breathes she took a small peak and saw Dust falling from the ship.

"Dust!"
She yelled out before a flare of dubious energy flowed erratically from the point that Dust fell. Two enormous snakes hissed before fusing themselves into on being and quickly disappearing. Flames engulfed the place making her question what was Dust doing to create that.

Releasing both his own and Samael's strength he pushed the ship while using Samael's help to create a pair of ominous translucent wings made out of energy. The friction creating on both arms started to incinerate his energy, creating chain explosions on the front of the ship, all the while him trying to slow it down and rerouting it to a safer area.

"Come on! I can push it further! Break my limits! We need every single ounce of energy to do this! Samael!" Dust screamed as his eyes turned into a more sharper tone and his pupils change to that of a snake all the while his iris changed into a deep blue tone.

"And I won't ask for anything else from you!" Dust's and Samael's voice distorted themselves into one as they pushed both body and might to the brim of ruin.

K KizayaTaishuro

Phantom shifted a bit uncomfortably on his feet. Xiopetec had only growled upon hearing Ishmael's name, sparing her priest another headache. However, Phantom still felt his blood boil in response to his goddess's anger, and echoes of how the other gods have wronged her nagged at his thoughts.

"I wonder what happened to Rain," Phantom muttered and he looked to Cornelius before looking to Xavier. "Take the skies?" He mouthed to his companion, paling a bit. The nomad had only flown once and quickly established a fear of heights. If he can't feel his goddess's power enveloping him from the ground, Phantom felt as if he was practically naked in a crowd. Vulnerable.

Late Late Breakthrough Breakthrough

Xavier

After having Ash's hat secured with him, Xavier looked over at Phantom with an excited look on his face. It has been awhile since he flew on a dragon before, usually Aragorn was the one to take him small trips around the area. Though after noticing the pale look on his ally's face, he quickly bit his tongue and try to think of a different alternative for the nomad. After looking at the dragons, he knows that Ivy is in no condition to fly due to her sickness. She can basically travel underground if she wants to follow along safely.

"Phantom, from the look you have on you, how about you travel with Ivy? She is too ill to fly so I believe she'll stick to traveling through the grounds," Xavier suggested to him.

"Fear of heights? That's amusing," Ivy commented quietly, taking a small step forward to sniff Phantom. "I don't mind if you stick with me...sometimes company helps to put my mood at ease."

"Make haste then, we have no time to lose,"
Cornelius rumbled. "Aragorn, Octavia, you two can head on out and try to find any traces of Athena. Ivy, take the human along with you and try to contact the forest spirits of these areas for any information about our friend. They may be weak at this moment but a small communication couldn't hurt. Xavier...I wish to have a quick word with you once everyone is gone." Xavier gave a surprised look but he nodded his head. Aragorn and Octavia head on out as Ivy prepare herself to travel through the tunnels, vines sprouting out of the ground at a rapid pace to dig through the grounds.

"You might want to hold onto one of my vines, human,"
Ivy said to Phantom as a vine was held up for him to grab.

Phant0m Phant0m

Ash
It's been a 7 years in Ash's world. Ash could feel his lack of mana thanks to speeding up the worlds time difference from Elrios.

Ash was currently standing before Cai Er. "I'm ready father." Cai Er said. Over 3 years ago she began calling him father instead of Sir Ash. Ash himself didn't mind it, in fact it eased his heart.

Cai Er was dressed in a dark attire Ash had made for her. Ash held a crystal before her.

"This is a Dark El shard. It's compatible with demons more than humans. I've transferred the last of my mana into this crystal to stablize it's power as well as infusing my own magic into it...I've trained you for this moment if you believe in that training the process will succeed. Be warned, the power intake will be a painful experince, it's a complete reform of your demonic body." Ash said, he had been saving up his mana for this moment slowly pouring in 7 years worth of magical power into this el shard for Cai Er, luckily after 4 failed attempts Ash was able to create the War Shard is what he called it.

The Shard was a Dark El shard Ash took from the battlefield if Feita, he went on to infuse the power of a standard El as well as his ability to change amor rapidly. Another feature contained inside the crystal is the knowledge of all forms of combat. The toll that hit Ash's mind affected him greatly when he momentarily lost control over the power of Henir.

Cai Er looked at Ash as she kneeled before him.
"I trust you father, you've never showed me a reason to not trust you. I'll make you proud as well as my parents. I can never thank you enough for taking me in 7 years ago." Cai Er said. She stood back up as she extended her arms taking hold of the El shard.

Focusing her mana into the shard, slowly it began to disintegrate into her body.
"U-ugh..." Cai Er could immediately feel the strange magical power in her bones, muscles, cells, her mana channels all over her body. When the shard fully disappeared from her hand the pulsing pain rang throughtout her body.

She couldn't help but open her eyes wide in shock as her body fell forward.
"Agh!...I-I feel it destroying my M-mana...Channels..!" Cai Er screamed as the pain increased, Ash could only stand and watch as Cai Er's vains popped out, her skin ripple repeatedly. The Cai Er let out a scream as she held her stomach. "AHH! M-my core!..." Cai Er held herself tighter as her Mana Core destroyed itself and reformed multiple times sending waves of pain up her mana channels.

After 5 minutes which felt like eternity Cai Er finally stood up slowly on her own. Ash gave her a hand.
"Are you alright?...Is all okay in your body?" Ash asked inspecting Cai Er's aura, he saw her usual fiery red aura but then he noticed a golden aura mixed in as well as a blue aura.

Cai Er closed her eyes. She began to focus on her Mana Core.
"It's bigger...from a creek to a larger lake..the amount of mana I see is unbelievable.." She said. Ash nodded his head, a smile on his face.
"It was a success...you've handled 7 years in here. Now let me rest...I've offically drained my mana...supply.." Then at that moment Ash dropped to his knees as his arm with the henir codex which glew brightly dyed down in it's brightness. Cai Er sighed, getting on her knees she sat down before Ash. "Don't worry Father..I'll watch over you while you rest up." Cai Er said.

Present: Feita
Running through Feita Ash and Cai Er stood in front of the demon army's raid. Ash had decided to return to his Ares Armor as he shielded Cai Er from the Demon Cannons. With each blast that hit his shield Ash could feel himself being dragged farther back.

"Father, there are too many of those Cannons, did the demon armies ever have those?" Cai Er asked. Ash shaked his head, "Never this strong!" Ash said.

Ishmael

"Oh Ash, Oh Ash...I won't make your journey so easy." Ishmael looked at the image before her of Ash fighting off demons. She picked up a El crystal. "The demons seek the El to empower themselves...Well I'll give them something better than the dark El...haha..." The crystal she held slowly turned purple with a red aura. "You won't stand a chance Ash when every demon possesses these you'll face the same fate as you did in Velder those many years ago...haha.." Ishmael chuckled. Ain watched from a distance, he couldn't believe the obession his mother had with his father, but he knew that she was insane for using Elrios as her little toy. Ain didn't worry much because he knew how much stronger his father has gotten that his mother didn't know about.
Heavengiver Heavengiver Late Late MementoDei MementoDei

Last edited:
Oblivio/Carna

"Alright...!" He had to use his powers to decelerate the ship even further, or else the crash was bound to be worse. He couldn't use his current, changed powers to do it--it wouldn't be enough. With the use of his dimensional powers inherited from Henir, he would be able to stop the ship from crashing terribly. Thanks to Samael's and Dust's efforts, it would take less of a toll on his body to use this.

He used his darker energy to create a force field in front of the ship and he could immediately feel the burden of weight pushing against him. It was a horrible strain on his body and he had used Henir's energy beforehand. This wasn't going to end well, but it had to end well enough with this much effort. With his dimensional power, he should be able to decelerate the ships enough to prevent death.

Straining with every effort in his body, he amplified the forcefield as much as he could. He could feel his body screaming in pain and protesting at the stress. The ships were definitely slowing down, he could feel it!

Fume Fume

Lara turned around to see Lento go away. She turneed away and sighed before closing her eyes. Now, she was alone once more. Unlike Glewin, she wouldn't force Lento to stay, he was free to retrieve his memories on his own. She smiled, realizing that her inevitable end was closing in. She closed the gate leading to her dimension and let out a whisper in the soundless scenary:
"I ain't afraid to die anymore..."
With this, she let out the power of all the souls she had absorbed for years, letting her skin be scorched by the immense power she had accumulated and, in a trance, she yelled into the void the hopes of those she had killed.
"Dum Spiro Spero!"
In the last second, she channelled the destructive energy into her weapon and dashed forward as a ray of dark energy swept the dunes of sand and eroded the white stones that laid there, leaving nothing but dust behind. She coughed until a handful of blood stained the sand. Her whole body hurt and no matter how much she wished to move, her body seemed disconnected from her mind. She chuckled as a blue light began to cloud her vision and moments later, she dropped uncounscious over the sand.
**************************************************************************************************************************
The white-haired man continued to walk into the dark corridors of the temple until the ceiling above him began to drop over small stones, as if it was crumbling. He looked up to see a gigantic stone statue fall over him, he had barely the time to step back before the statue began to move on its own. He drawer his weapon and focused to extend the reach of his mana field and realized that more people were closing in. By the looks of it, they were armed and the deformed traces they left as they passed through the field made him question if they were human. The warrior slashed the statue until it was nothing but a pile of pebbles and pressed on towards his scape. He wouldn't have thought the world beyond the desert in which he had lived for the past months was so dangerous. He killed the armoured monsters in his way through, cutting them down in two hits and breaking their weapons until he got in front of a heavy iron gate, covered with symbols filled with mana. "Runes." he thought.

His travel up to this point had not left him unscathed, he had two wounds that wouldn't stop bleeding and having such a strong source of mana before him was exactly what he needed. He put his hand over the gate and the runes began to lose their power and a whisper startled him as the last traces of the runes' power vanished.
"Lara..."
The gates opened and purple torches teared the darkness apart, revealing an armour even bigger than the statues he had faced before kneeling. The armour screamed something unintelligible before getting up and dash towards the human warrior, who leaped to evade the edge of the sword the magical armour swung to slash him in half. Its movements were sloppy and its attacks left the warrior the chance to evade and counter the attack, revealing a gigantic flame that apparently made the iron colossus move.

The warrior's golden blade touched the purple flame. Then, an image of a town, a group of elven elders and the image of a young brunette woman with a sad smile on her face flashed before the warrior's eyes. The armour screeched and hit Lento with its shield, knocking him back towards a wall, cutting his breath. The steel giant then planted his sword on the ground and other swords began to pop out of the ground, forcing Lento to move faster despite his reopened wounds. The warrior put a part of his last strength into a last slash of his sword and tore the armour apart completely. His blade began to absorb the purple flames, but the warrior had the impulse to stop his weapon to do so and took the weakening flame into a mana flask before the flame lost itself in the weapon. From the torches that once lit the room, the figure of a tall man, an elf, formed and faced him with a sad smile.
"I cannot be a judge for your actions, but she doesn't need to know, not before she has vanquished her true fear."
Before the warrior could ask anything else, the figure and the flames lighting the room vanished, returning everything back into the dark. Lento took his weapon and a memory of the elf he had seen before played before his eyes.

The town he had seen in a flash before was engulfed by flames. The brunette woman held daggers her hands, looking for any incoming threats and ordering other survivors to escape towards the old fortress as fast as they could. She guided a small group of people as a small troop of knights made their appearance far away to escort them to safety. Then, the silver haired elf began to walk in the direction of the knights, taking a sword in his hand. The brunette tried to hold him back, yelling that she wouldn't let him go to his death, but the elf answered that he would gladly be a diversion to the demons if that allowed her and the rest of the woman, children and elders of his town be safer. Other men that were following the armed woman looked each other, took their weapons and began to march towards the knights. two wounded children had been following the group of survivors from afar and the man took them in his arms and ripped a sleeve of his shirt to bandage the children's wounds. Then, a whole squadron of the monsters the warrior had fought in the temple appeared, blocking the path of the survivors. A volley of arrows took down multiple knights and civilians alike before a small group of assassins appeared from the ruins at an incredible speed, slashing the heads of other unarmed citizens. He heard the knights scream that their leader had been killed before the rest of the knights scattered, leaving them vulnerable to the attack of incoming spearmen, that unmounted most of them and finished them off easily. The spearmen came towards the silver-haired elf and impaled him before he had any time to react. A silver-haired demon made his appearance and faced the brunette woman, who, despite her wounds, had defeated almost every monster that had come her way. She was panting, and yelled for the rest to take cover as fast as they could, but there was nothing more than dismembered corpses behind her.

The silver-haired demon advanced slowly towards her and drew his weapon. The hands of the woman were trembling and although her eyes were set on defeating the demon in front of her, not a single hair of her body moved. The demon was now in front of her and said coldly:

"I was expecting much more resistance coming from this town, but you are all pitifully weak, even for mixed bloods."
"I...won't let you continue..."

The demon pierced her abdomen with his sword, cutting her sentence into a fit of coughing that stained the floor with crimson. With her final breath, she cut the demon's arm superficially and said her last words:
"...defeat..demons..."

The warrior's vision returned to the darkness of the room and he was surprised to feel an immeasurable anger build up in his mind. He couldn't stand to see the cruel end that a whole town had to suffer at the hands of the demons.

He got out of the dark room and wondered in the opposite direction, where a demon girl and an armoured man were fighting against other demons. He let out his anger in a single attack and broke the demons' weapons that were overwhelming the other two.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back