• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Prison Roleplay

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is interested in a prison roleplay? I’m going through an angst phase right now.

Basically the general idea of the roleplay is that there is this prison or work camp that a bunch of people are condemned to (it could be like a prison for demons or mutants or something like that, I’m down for whatever) and your character is this man who has even at the prison for a while and he basically just gives up because he’s been through a lot of fucked up shit at the prison.

My character is a young man who is just thrown into the prison, he is also innocent and doesn’t deserve to be there (90% of the prisoners there are innocent really) and your character basically meets him and takes my character in under his wing as a sort of mentor/caretaker. Together they help each other to survive, wit your character acting as a sort of father like figure to my character.

In the roleplay though I was thinking my character could be sort of taken away and tortured while your character is forced to watch. As to what the torture would consist of, I’m down to talking about what is going too far over the line for you. (The more intense bits could be implied too as well or just cut out all together) so even if you’re unsure definitely message me! I’m down to talking about whatever and hearing your ideas too.

Please message me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back