• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PRINCESS TUTU RP ( ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WATCHED IT ! )

Taisa Blue

I am literally desperate to find somebody to do a pm princess tutu roleplay with me. I have looked everywhere possible, on roleplay apps and other forums for someone who will roleplay as Fakir ( in character and semi lit) but nobody seems to even know what the anime is or I just get no response, I love this anime however I was dissatisfied with the ending, I couldn't help but like there should of been more.
( I will be Ahiru)
The rp will be carrying on an alternative ending OR an extended ending, a new princess tutu roleplay...
If this is the wrong forum to ask about this, let me know and I will delete this and put it in the right forum. Please somebody rp with me :( I have had really no luck anywhere else!

I would be willing to do a group if someone were to play other characters, such as Azura,
OC'S, perhaps Cat Sensei, Lillie and Pike!

PLEASE can SOMEBODY roleplay this with me!

Attachments

• Duck.png
    Duck.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back