• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Prince X Evil Witch

I actually made a post recently looking for partners, however there's this plot I've been really wanting to try out for anyone who is interested. For this particular plot, I am interested in playing the female witch in a MxF or FxF pairing. Story:

The king becomes ill one day from a plague that is ravaging the kingdom. Anyone who has caught the plague is almost certain to die and there seems to be no cure. In desperation, the king's son goes on a journey to seek out a legendary witch who is rumored to be incredibly powerful in order to heal his father. She is known as the Witch of the Wilds, and many avoid wandering the forests at night in the fear of running into her. After a small journey, he finds her and they journey back to the castle in haste. She is just as powerful as the legends make her out to be, but she warns him, that the magic she is to do will come at a great cost, what exactly is that cost? And will he be willing to pay it?

This plot isn't set in stone and I am very open to suggestions. However, I would like to start the RP just before they meet or during their first meeting.

A little about me as a roleplayer:

- My average post length is about 3-5 paragraphs. Although that can greatly vary. I match what I'm given to work with.

- I love love. All of my roleplays are romance-based and some are cliche as shit. Idgaf I fucking love romance roleplays, okay?

- I like to discuss plot and keep communication open throughout the roleplay. I find that this is very important to keeping one active.

-Sometimes roleplayers are incompatible. Our writing style is different, our ideas clash, or sometimes it just doesn't feel "right". Regardless of the reason, if I feel we are not compatible as roleplay partners, I will end the roleplay before it begins. It doesn't meant to be anything against the way you write and I don't do it to be mean.

Anyways! Comment or PM if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. Are you still looking for an rp partner for this plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back