• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Primitus Ultima: Lineage - The Six Races

HybridxForce

A String of DNA
Where will evolution take us?

• Forced into an unsteady alliance, six races have called upon young heroes/heroines to receive the power of the Oracles and face the Origin. Summoned to the last world, the chosen must journey across the Wastes and through the depths of the Hollow to find and defeat the Origin.

Back to the source of our creation...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be very interested in participating in this RP if you'd be willing to have me, but I don't understand; are all races human in appearance or is that the decision of the player? Also if possible, may I please reserve the Domitor character?

All races have a human appearance for simplicity. I'm pretty open to anything so long as humanoid in appearance. For instance the Domitor race would be similar to demi-humans in other media. I'll allow reserving of spots, so congratulations on being the first Domitor. @Abyss

@Seraph Darkfire I'll edit the races tab to include more specific abilities, I was going for an overview or summary of the races for simplicity.

Hm.. Some info on the history of the country and stuff, perhaps. Maybe like the relations between races? Or what other kinds of creatures there are..

@HybridxForce Thanks, I have a better understanding of their abilities, well except for the last two. I kind of understand Phantasia, though I am not sure how they will fair in hand to hand combat.

@Seraph Darkfire Sorry, Sunday's are one of my few busy days, I just got done with errands though so I'll have time to finish up and answer any questions. But I got a four hour drive in like half an hour.

@Macbeth The setting of the RP is the home world of an ancestor race that has long since been extinct. Only one continent is left and it too has been tainted by the Origin. At first this was the location of the Celestial Gatherings, where humanoid races would wage war to gain the favor of the Oracles. Now there is nothing but ruins and decaying lands. The Origin has changed some of the continent to suit its needs.

The races have been in contact since the first Celestial Gathering, they only know of battle and death. They know some basic knowledge of the other races, they speak a common language but each has their own history. The most positive interaction between them happened during the seventh Celestial Gathering where culture was shared between races through captured warriors.

Since all races are more or less human expect similar creatures as those found on earth but with a twist for their own planet and then there are the infected ones found on Ultima.

I'll be happy to add more if you want. @Seraph Darkfire I finished the two other races. Like I said just ask if you need more information.

I would love to be able to play a Phantasia character if possible; however, I was wondering if you could talk about what exactly astral means for instance is it the mana of the world or some sort of life energy?

@Unlucky Astral is basically mana and life energy. In this RP's lore astral is a form of energy all matter possesses. Astral is what allows all these races to do the inhuman things they do. How it is used differs among them. Astral technically breaks the law of energy conservation. It is created by the universe and destroyed by the origin.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! The world seems really interesting I can't wait to see it expand and develop.

HybridxForce said:
@Macbeth The setting of the RP is the home world of an ancestor race that has long since been extinct. Only one continent is left and it too has been tainted by the Origin. At first this was the location of the Celestial Gatherings, where humanoid races would wage war to gain the favor of the Oracles. Now there is nothing but ruins and decaying lands. The Origin has changed some of the continent to suit its needs.
The races have been in contact since the first Celestial Gathering, they only know of battle and death. They know some basic knowledge of the other races, they speak a common language but each has their own history. The most positive interaction between them happened during the seventh Celestial Gathering where culture was shared between races through captured warriors.

Since all races are more or less human expect similar creatures as those found on earth but with a twist for their own planet and then there are the infected ones found on Ultima.

I'll be happy to add more if you want. @Seraph Darkfire I finished the two other races. Like I said just ask if you need more information.
Coolios. It's all I'll be needing - for now ;)

I might just go and snaffle an Inflexio if you don't mind~

HybridxForce said:
All races have a human appearance for simplicity. I'm pretty open to anything so long as humanoid in appearance. For instance the Domitor race would be similar to demi-humans in other media. I'll allow reserving of spots, so congratulations on being the first Domitor. @Abyss
@Seraph Darkfire I'll edit the races tab to include more specific abilities, I was going for an overview or summary of the races for simplicity.
All right, thanks for clearing that up!

Also does each individual have all the abilities listed below their race or only a select few?

@Abyss As a hero/heroine and an Oracle's vessel you're character will have all the listed abilities and more. Those are more of a general guideline for the abilities.

@HybridxForce

When I read the description of the class it made me think of a sort of mix between a druid and wizard. Is that about what you were going for? I have a few general ideas for the character already.

@Syvas If I were to compare it to other media it would be like benders from avatar. Druid sounds more nature inclined whereas Elemetum uses the non living elements. It's closer to a wizard in that sense but has the feel of a druid when it comes to protecting their element.

@HybridxForce

Sounds good. Can't wait to get this started. I know you wanted humanoid characters, any objections to me giving this race a sort of elven feel? I wanted to use one for his picture. I just kinda like the pointy ears and such. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back