• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Prestigious Bloodlines Academy

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Looking to try to reboot this. Like it if you're interested or leave a comment. :) There's a lot more information than is here.

The general idea is a school for vampires that has other species that have various purposes for being there or functions! Seems simple, but I promise there's a lot more to it. :D

I'm gonna end up having a pretty small amount of people. Between 5-10.

• Vampires have always been creatures of shadow, in the depths of everyone's minds, but never real. They were always these elusive creatures. Beautiful but dangerous, like a pale rose, but with fangs in place of thorns. Throughout history, these creatures have caused much havoc, pain, and turmoil, (thrusting) drinking to their fill, and leaving the carcasses behind. Small, wise pockets of humanity eventually banded together, hunting them to near extinction. The smart vampires survived, having blended in well in the first place, while the feral, the stupid, and the unlucky were rooted out. Many of the survivors were of pure blooded or noble pedigrees. They rose to high positions due to their natural charm and abilities, and obtained powerful positions in the vulnerable world of humankind. Slowly and steadily repopulating, keeping their race in the dark by utilizing their social power, they have become a major force in the world once again. This time, however, they are teaching their people more temperance and self-control, the more wild blood lines eliminated during the crusades.

VERY INTERESTED!! :3

(also had a rather funny idea of maybe a human girl just- slipping in by accident XD was also curious if maybe a vampires slave/feeder human would be available? that or fine playing normal vampire, lool maybe a prestigious family wiht a secret~)

Cosmos Cosmos Hi! You would, indeed, be able to make a feeder human. :) There's a lot on the different species and whatnot that I'll expand upon in the actual thread for it, once I start working on it.

Cosmos Cosmos Hi! You would, indeed, be able to make a feeder human. :) There's a lot on the different species and whatnot that I'll expand upon in the actual thread for it, once I start working on it.
sounds great!! Defiantly hyped for this, and more than happy to help co-gm if ya need it :3

Vampunk Vampunk BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate TerrorKitty TerrorKitty boo. boo. Bang Bang Bang Bang AI10100 AI10100 CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse AnimeGenork AnimeGenork FireMaiden FireMaiden Loki777 Loki777 Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 Uasal Uasal Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Any of you lot interested in this? Think it's up your ally? XD

I am willing to try it. I need something else to do as it is and am comfortable playing a vampire and a human slave if needed. Will there be a character limit and can the vampires be turned or a hybrid of psychic and blood vampires?

Sure, sign me up. So long as it doesn't need rapid posting, I think I can tackle one more RP.

Though, I'm more interested in playing other species other than the human and vampire. We'll see.

What kinds of vampire families are there? Do they have babies?
….. XD I was waiting for that. DONT CHUU STEAL MA IDEA, jk, jk though I should discuss her with you need some help planning

O.o Oh my gerd. So many alerts. Wow. Uhhhh >.> I'll go make the Lore and Character threads as soon as I finish my homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back