• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Prefix, ignore that!) Still looking...(Some Plots inside)

Poetsandwriters

So I posted a thread but since I haven't been on in awhile it's gone! Hello everyone looking for anyone over the age of 18 to write long stories with. So far, I have been disappointed in the lengths people have provided thus far. With me I tend to write a bit on the lengthy side like 4 or 5 paragraphs, mostly. Just looking for someone to keep up with that. SO! If you're interested in story telling, plotting, long paragraphs and generally just here to make our own story. Message me.
I do anything from Fantasy, reality, fandom, and anything in between. I am a bit lazy to write a list but perhaps I will tomorrow. Just looking to make friends and stories! Here are some plots though again, not done. Will think of more! The bold colored lettering at the parts I am aiming to play and the two stars are the cravings!

**Angel x Human **

~Plot~

Been sitting in the same old bar for the past 10 years, same old music, same old drink. Jack Daniels. Though Micheal wasn't always human, he was once hailed as an Arch Angel, the same angel that threw Lucifer himself into the pits of hell. It was nothing more then a fairy tale now to these humans, no one believed in Angels, demons, or even his father. Not anymore. They had lost their faith in these things many years ago and so did Micheal, he had lost faith in humanity but he didn't exactly hate humanity either. They had their good qualities. Like the man's body he had now possessed all those years ago, he was a believer, a follower, homeless. It seems the only ones who had any faith in Micheal's father anymore were the ones who were deemed as outcasts or crazy. It's been years since he saw the golden streets, the homes made out of silver, decorated with all kinds of riches. Not to feel pain nor sadness or even the grip of death. Micheal had once loved his home but the further away these humans got, the further away his own hope was lost. Without word to his father, he cast himself down to earth. Perhaps it was to see how these humans lived, why they had lost hope, perhaps, he didn't lose all faith in them. Like his father did, though, it didn't stop the enternal war for human souls, however. They were valuable, they generated power for both Angels and Demons. Though ever since he put himself into this shell of a human body, his powers decreased greatly. Micheal now felt almost human.However, Micheal couldn't feel pain or the grip of death and emotions he only learned by watching human interact. Still needed to work on that, sometimes his own emotions seemed, robotic in a way.

"Need another drink there, Adam?" The bartender coaxed with a smile. Adam, that what this poor saps name was, he had a family, a home. Lost it all in a fire, without a job or money he fell into the hands of the streets and alcohol. Micheal showed himself when the man was about to jump off a bridge, instead of facing enternal damnation, he gave Adam a choice. Let him take over his body, make him forget everything, his family, his pain, everything that he was before. Of course, Adam accepted. Now, here he was with a glass of jack in his hand, staring down at the half empty glass. Took Adam's apartment as well, his idenity. Adam didn't have much but Micheal didn't exactly need anything that these humans did, the hunger, thirst, even sexual desires were mute to him. Though this Alcohol did give him a light headed feeling, like he was in some human dream. Adam gave the bartender a nod, "Fill her up, Jackson" The bartender chuckled, pouring the dark amber liquid into the half empty cup until it brimmed to the edge. Adam, the name was indeed Ironic since he did know an Adam once thousands of years ago. The first man on earth.
Picking up his glass Adam stirred the liquid within the glass watching the amber like liquid swirl about before sipping on it contently, least these humans knew how to make a good drink. Setting the glass down Adam stood up digging within his pockets for some money. Money another thing these humans seem to covet more then anything, frankly it was there downfall. Something created by lucifer himself. Micheal could see why now, you practically needed it to live anywhere near a comfortable life. It was funny how paper became one thing Humans created war for. Setting the bill on the bar counter Adam gave Jackson a short nod before heading towards the exit of the bar.

The night seemed quiet with the exception of a few drunks staggering down the sidewalks. Adam inhaled the cool night air, feeling the light drizzle of rain against his skin. Again, Adam hadn't been human for awhile so the cold didn't exactly bother him anymore. With a glance towards the cloudly night skies, he reached into his pockets, pulling out a smoke from it's cartoon placing it between his lips. Micheal didn't know exactly why he started smoking but apparently this Adam did and so, his body seemed to crave it. Lighting the end Adam started his short journey home, his place wasn't far from the bar a few blocks down in the ghetto of Prague, the place was usually a place where the homeless hung out. Where hookers stood in a line along the walls, looking for their fix of drugs. Adam simply ignored them as they cat called towards him. Not that he had money to even buy a woman nor held an interest towards the act of sex. A homeless man staggered towards him, bumping shoulders with Adam. Adam didn't think anything of it until he spoke, "War is coming, Micheal." Adam stopped, his green eyes widen slightly and in that instant, he turned. Eyeing the homeless man, his back was still faced towards him, silent. "What?" Adam replied.
"You heard me, Michael. You think Our father was going to keep letting these humans spit, curse, and destroy themselves?" he spoke. Adam stared at the back of the homeless man's head, he knew that voice,
"Gabriel?" Adam said, there was shock within his voice, shaky.
"Lucifer has declared war with our father. None of these humans are safe anymore. You're always welcome back home Micheal."
Adam thought of home often but again he hesistated, what was his father planning to do? Let these humans die once again. The flood, sodom? Save a few? "What about the ones who do still believe, what is he going to do about them? Adam asked. Adam heard Gabriel give a small chuckle, "You still have faith in these humans? That was always your weakness, you always wanted to please father. See that's never changed even despite you leaving us. Father might consider saving a few as usual but Lucifer has grown incredibly stronger. More sinners then saints as you know Micheal. Just be careful on who's side you choose"
The words Gabriel never left his mind, What was lucifer planning to do? and his father, was he finally going to let him take what he wanted? Had he all but given up? No, his father would never allow his creations to be destroyed. Adam continued to walk down the street, these questions flooding his mind. Not aware that he had walked right past his apartment complex, something was about to happen, so, what was he going to do about it? Adam leaned against the wall, his green eyes lifting to the skies, "What do you want me to do?

I literally posted what my first response would be. So if you're interested! Post your reply in PM or you can PM your discord and reply in there.

**Scientist x Experiment**

For Dorian Sinclair money was hard to come by and work? Well, let’s just say his PTSD didn’t really help with keeping a steady job. Thanks America for treating your war vets so well with the lack of resources, Dorian wandered the streets, homeless. Until he stumbled about an advertisement within a blood donor clinic. With nothing left to lose and nothing to gain he came into the facility an enter at your own risk advertisement. Male subject needed Dorian didn’t really think about the risk just the money, which he needed desperately. So here he was sitting in the waiting room of some posh science center, little did he know, he’d be locked up like an animal in there. Experimented on like a lab rat unable to leave with a scientist who was frankly on the same boat as him. Un-able to leave and pretty much forced to place these experiments on him or was he forced to do so? What is the true intentions of this scientist? And what are the intentions of the subject? Will he try to escape? With his PTSD will he snap on the scientist? Will they get along become friends or more? Or enemies forced to put up with each other?

Last edited:
If you can give me a better idea of what you like maybe we can work something out. I have had a few disappointments myself. Unfortunately I am not sure myself exactly what I want to RP.
Here is my partner search so you can have an idea how I RP usually. I am flexible if there needs to be a need to do so.
Viral Search

Hello! I literally just made an account so I hope you get this message...

I used to do an angel and Demon roleplay a few years back and I really love the unique twist this one has. I'd be very interested in playing it out with you.

Though I do have my own set of rules and what not I roleplay by, like everyone. Eg MxF, fantasy, romance, respond frequently etc.

Are you still up for doing this roleplay? Let me know if you are :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back